Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bush thinks no WMD's are funny!

turbonium

Anyone who hasn't seen GW Bush at a dinner event from last year, laughing about no WMD's being found, I REALLY encourage you to view this video link here .......Just Die Laughing, Bush

I think it shows just how much respect he has for the American soldiers who have died, and how greatly concerned he is for all the others still putting their lives on the line for his sinister lies and deception. no.gifangry.gif

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• turbonium

• Seraphina

• SnakeProphet

• Kismit

What the.....? huh.gif

That's real?

686085[/snapback]

100% real - Bush joking away at this dinner event with a slideshow!!

I saw that on the news last year after it happened. It was disgusting how he acted. no.gif As the president he is suppose to show respect and clearly he didn't. I was pretty ticked over his actions as were a lot of other Americans. They interviewed one mom of a dead soldier and she was crying over his actions. I still can't believe he did that though...

Veah that was funny. It's actually funny you guys are surprised things are this way.

The arrogance toward spended lives, neo-liberal greed and mass ignorace, hand in hand paving the way to the future. We are the world!

I think Bush actually lacks the capacity to understand the gravity of what's going on in Iraq...certainly, the reign of the current US fuhrer hasn't exactly been filled with compassion. Let's face it, those soldiers died so he could get richer.

I think Bush actually lacks the capacity to understand the gravity of what's going on in Iraq...certainly, the reign of the current US fuhrer hasn't exactly been filled with compassion. Let's face it, those soldiers died so he could get richer.

Someone lacks the capacity to understand.....and it isn't Bush! tongue.gif

Sorry Joc, I forgot tongue.gif I'll amend my statment.

Bush and Joc (apologies for not including you) lack the capacity to understand the gravity of what's going on in Iraq...certainly, the reign of the current US fuhrer hasn't exactly been filled with compassion. Let's face it, those soldiers died so Bush could get richer.

wonder when osama is gonna plan another 911 xD

Osama died in Tora Bora! thumbsup.gif

Bush will be remembered in history as the greatest President of all time!

Bush will be remembered in history as the greatest President of all time!

I thought Bush was currently the lowest ranking President ever in US opinion polls. huh.gif

Only in your own fantasy land of bumper stickers Joc...sometimes, listening to the republicans going on and on about how 'great' Bush is, I'm reminded of 1984 huh.gif The man quite obviously isn't great, either as a leader, or as a man.

But anyway, the point aside (if indeed you had one), what you have here, Mr Joc, is a President who sent young men to their deaths for the sake of lining his pockets...making jokes about it.

Only in your own fantasy land of bumper stickers Joc...sometimes, listening to the republicans going on and on about how 'great' Bush is, I'm reminded of 1984 The man quite obviously isn't great, either as a leader, or as a man.

But anyway, the point aside (if indeed you had one), what you have here, Mr Joc, is a President who sent young men to their deaths for the sake of lining his pockets...making jokes about it.

I'm not sure if he is actually serious.

Only in your own fantasy land of bumper stickers Joc...sometimes, listening to the republicans going on and on about how 'great' Bush is, I'm reminded of 1984  The man quite obviously isn't great, either as a leader, or as a man.

I'm not sure if he is actually serious.

686657[/snapback]

Joc has been.. and always will be a Bush supporter. Bush could come to his house and shoot his dog or whatever pet he has and laugh at Joc. And he'd still think Bush is the greatest president ever.

And he's not the only one who feels this way... which is is frightening.

What the.....? huh.gif

That's real?

686085[/snapback]

686126[/snapback]

That is not all real at all. Its quite obvious that its been edited to include all the faces of them dead people..

So he joked about the WMD's a bit. I didn't see anything wrong with what he said really. I am sure hes probably a serious guy, a little humor wont hurt.

...is a President who sent young men to their deaths for the sake of lining his pockets...

686650[/snapback]

So, it must be clear that the current U.S. President willfully and purposely sent young people of the military to their deaths in order to increase his personal wealth.

How am I doing with that summary?

It's sad that this isn't the only time George has taken a lighthearted view of the war.

So many people are outraged at the deaths of these people, it makes no difference if George did it for his own agenda, he is still the person most responsible for making the decision which lead to their collective deaths.

It does send a shiver down my spine to see the man joking about it.

I would like to say again, that one of the main reasons I do not like George is because he is smarmy and does this sort of thing a lot. He's even done it infront of the kids.

C'mon kids war is funny thumbsup.gif jerk*

let's see him laugh about it in front of the many disabled soldiers,and the families of the nearly 2000 us troops kia in iraq. disgust.gifdisgust.gif

Truly disgusting...

After viewing that video clip of the butcher laughing about no WMDs, go see Fahrenheit 911, watch the missles destroying one of the oldest cities on earth and the women and children running and screaming as they are dying. Then impose on your Congressional members to IMPEACH AND IMPRISON G.W.BUSH, D. RUMSFELD, C. RICE AND D. CHENEY.

PS: As he is moved closer to impeachment, I am comforted by the perplexed and occasionally frightened looks on his face.

Edited by jjtss

What the.....? huh.gif

That's real?

686085[/snapback]

686126[/snapback]

That is not all real at all. Its quite obvious that its been edited to include all the faces of them dead people..

So he joked about the WMD's a bit. I didn't see anything wrong with what he said really. I am sure hes probably a serious guy, a little humor wont hurt.

686686[/snapback]

"All them dead people", as you so eloquently put it, are American soldiers who died with their honor, not knowing it was for a dishonorable, evil man. Obviously that was put in, but the event shown is 100% real. And if you don't see anything wrong with joking about the very lie that cost these young people their lives, you need to see a shrink, bud....