Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bush thinks no WMD's are funny!

turbonium

ok guys heres a tip, when criticizing Bush its best thast you don't refer to Fahrenheit 9/11 whatsoever, it destroys any credibility you may have.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• turbonium

• Seraphina

• SnakeProphet

• Kismit

ok guys heres a tip, when criticizing Bush its best thast you don't refer to Fahrenheit 9/11 whatsoever, it destroys any credibility you may have.

687160[/snapback]

I don't, in case you may not have noticed......Bush criticism is easiest garnered from his own actions, anyway.

Bush will be remembered in history as the greatest President of all time!

Sycophant..... yes.gif

For his sincere respect for the soldiers who died for his WMD lies? Link shows his true colors.....Laugh Your Head Off, Shrub!

American Nobel Prize laureate for Economics George A. Akerlof lashed out at the government of US President George W. Bush, calling it the "worst ever" in American history, the online site of the weekly Der Spiegel magazine reported Tuesday.

Shrub the Worst Ever

But Bush is not merely the worst president in recent memory. He's the worst in all US history. And he's won the distinction not on a weakness or two, but in at least nine separate categories, giving him a triple trifecta.

It's a record unmatched by any previous president.

Economy, Environment, Education

Corruption, Constitution, Global Contempt

Military madness, Messianic delusion, Macho Matricide

Military Madness:

About a dozen US presidents served in the armed forces. Three---Washington, Grant and Eisenhower---are among history's greatest generals. None ever advocated attacking countries that have not attacked us. All honored the firewall between military and civilian rule by avoiding wearing a military uniform while in office.

Bush trashed that tradition with his infamous flight suit. Bill Clinton occupied the short list of presidents known to have dodged the draft. But with an entire cabinet of chickenhawks, Bush gets the Congressional medal for having used his wealth and connections to avoid military service, for likely having gone AWOL and for lying about having ever been in combat. None has heaped such hypocritical praise on American soldiers while slashing their benefits.

user posted image

actually Bush did more than the required flight hours the whole Bush went awol lie is getting tiresome.

Absence without official leave

Edited by whoa182

I found this article and thought it was an appropriate addition to this particular thread. If it is not please forgive me moderators.

Yes Saddam Did Have WMD's

By Doug Hagin (04/28/04)

For months now America has listened to every Liberal politician and activist blast President George W. Bush for the lack of weapons of mass destruction found in Iraq. We have listened as many of those same presidential critics have claimed that President Bush misled the nation about Iraq even having weapons of mass destruction.

Now the entire world knows Iraq did have them at one point because they had used them against Iran and the Kurds. The mass graves unearthed in Iraq certainly are testaments to Iraq’s possession of these weapons.

Yet the lack of such weapons found by our military forces have become a sore point for the Bush administration. Serious questions have been raised as to whether or not Saddam Hussein had destroyed his stockpile of weapons or whether he had shipped them away right before we went into Iraq to remove him and the threat President Bush told us he presented.

So where are those famed weapons of mass destruction? Where are the biological and chemical agents which so concerned our intelligence agencies? Did President Bush lie? Was he the victim of faulty intelligence? Could his Liberal critics actually have it right when they accuse him of misleading us?

The facts thus presented by the media do not paint a rosy picture for the president, but are those facts wrong? What if the intelligence describing Saddam’s weapons was correct after all?

According to new information coming out of Iraq our military is indeed finding weapons and evidence of weapons programs.

The Iraq Survey Group, or ISG, has found hundreds of activities which were prohibited under United Nations Security Council resolutions. Evidence of chemical, biological and ballistic weapons have indeed all been found yet the mention of these finds seems to fly far under the media’s radar. Why?

According to Charles Duefler, a former State Department official as well as deputy chief of the

United Nations-led arms inspection teams the types of weapons found are not the specific weapons

mentioned by President Bush. “ There is a long list of charges made by the U.S. that have

been confirmed, but none of this seems to mean anything because the weapons that were

unaccounted for by the United Nations remain unaccounted for.”

Both Duefler and David Kay, found Iraq had “a clandestine network of laboratories and safe houses with equipment that was suitable to continuing it’s chemical-and biological-weapons programs” a senior administration official told Insight Magazine. According to this official inspectors have also found a prison laboratory where intelligence officials suspect biological weapons were tested on human subjects.

There is more that has been found though. Among these were uranium-enrichment centrifuges which have one plausible use to build nuclear weapons. Remember that President Bush was convinced Saddam was pursuing nuclear capabilities. Apparently he was right.

In addition Iraqi scientists have consistently told our inspectors they were under orders from Saddam Hussein to hide their activities from U.N. inspectors. Further, the missiles listed as threats to America have indeed been found yet the media has remained silent.

Not to say the media has an agenda but the evidence of WMD’s has indeed been largely ignored by the mainstream press. Everyone heard about it when David Kay reported to Congress in January that the United States had found no stockpiles of prohibited weapons. That was front-page news. Yet, when Kay testified about the discoveries of the ISG the silence fro the media was deafening.

In his testimony Kay also laid bare some other nasty secrets Saddam had been hiding from U.N. inspectors.

So-called reference stains from a wide variety of biological weapons were found in the home of a prominent Iraqi scientist. This was written off by the press as a sort of starter kit and deemed unimportant.

New research on BW-applicable agents, brucella and Congo-Crimean hemorrhagic fever,

and continuing work on ricin and aflatoxin that were not declared to the United Nations.

A line of unmanned aerial vehicles, UAVs, or drones, not fully declared at an undeclared

production facility and an admission that they had tested one of their declared UAVs out

to a range of 500 kilometers [311 miles], 350 kilometers [217 miles] beyond the

permissible limit.

Further, evidence from testimony of Iraqi scientists and documents show that between 1999 and 2002 Iraq was negotiating with North Korea for technology for various missiles. These missiles, of course, could have been armed with chemical or biological agents.

There is much more evidence laid out by Insight Magazine that our press seems not to deem worthy. This information is also available on World Net Daily. Every American should check out this evidence and re-think the criticisms of our decision to eliminate Saddam and the very real threat he posed to our nation.

http://www.americandaily.com/article/359

How about a post from a soldier who did two tours in Iraq....me.

I didn't watch the video - I don't need to. Someone mentioned dead soldiers on there and I've seen more death than most should.

Besides the fact that we did find wmd's in Iraq (though the media has manipulated that, by wmd they mean 'nuclear weapon,' since chemical weapons aren't dramatic enough), I don't agree with most things Bush, but I would like to point out to some of the armchair generals in the U.S., and the haters overseas - our country was attacked, and it's something you seem to have forgotten. If you think American foriegn policy is to rape women and put a McDonald's on every street corner, you have been lied to by your local dictator. Everything that's going wrong in the world is in the middle east, where lack of education, brutal government, and lies rule the day.

Do you know what America is? A scapegoat. An excuse for the suffering of others (this was before the war in raq, which has unforunatly become a reality). It's easy for them to blame us for their problems, because we are sucessful, and because we are a symbol for what they despise - freedom.

I'm not defending Bush, but he's better than the womanizing ass in office before him, who many forget downsized the military, causing massive intelligent lapses. I seem to remember a first attack on the WTC, an attack on the USS Cole, and various attacks on embassies, which all had links to Bin Ladin, and Clinton did nothing.

I guess I'm trying to say that the problems today are beyond Bush, and beyond what America does. Why aren't more people talking badly about the Muslim Extremists throughout the world, who kill innocent people daily?

actually Bush did more than the required flight hours  the whole Bush went awol lie is getting tiresome.

689143[/snapback]

Not a lie - despite missing and altered documents regarding Shrub. From this link....Bush The Chickenhawk

For the eighteen months prior to his quitting the Texas Air National Guard (TXANG), George W. Bush had ignored his obligations to the US Military, statutory and regulatory US Law, and Air Force regulations and policies. And for as long as he was being “supervised” by TXANG, he got away with it.

Very little attention has been paid to the period of Bush’s “service” after he left Texas and was assigned to the Air Reserve Personnel Center (ARPC) in Denver, Colorado. But it is during this period that Bush’s dereliction of duty—including his failure to participate in mandatory training, and his failure to maintain his flight status—came home to roost.

Unlike TXANG, ARPC took America’s national security—and the role played by Guardsmen and Reservists in maintaining US security—quite seriously.

The proof of this is the “ARF Retirement Credit Summary” dated January 30, 1974, which shows that Bush was placed in an “Inactive Status” effective September 15th, 1973. This document is the proverbial “smoking gun” which proves that the Air Force considered George W. Bush to have been a deserter.

Under Air Force policy in force at that time, the only way that someone in Bush’s position could be placed in an “Inactive Status” was if they were being “completely severed from military status.” And the only way that could happen is if someone had become permanently disabled, or deserted. Bush was not disabled.

Instead, consistent with contemporaneous laws, regulations, and procedures, ARPC had reviewed Bush’s records, and found that he had failed to “satisfactorily participate” as a member of TXANG. Bush was then ordered to active duty, for which he did not show up. ARPC then certified him for immediate induction as a “non-locatee” (e.g. a deserter) through the Selective Service System.

This is the only explanation that is consistent with Bush’s military records and Air Force policy of that era.

It is also clear that the Bush records were tampered with to hide this fact. Many documents were thrown out that should have been kept, and there is indisputable evidence that at least one key document has been altered.

The documentary evidence also strongly suggests that when news of Bush’s situation reached Texas, strings were pulled that resulted in Bush being “rehabilitated” in a manner completely inconsistent with Air Force policy.

The paper trail is incomplete, and in some cases ambiguous. But “clerical error” is not sufficient to explain the anomalies, because the level of “coincidence” required for a “clerical error” explanation is well beyond any rational possibility.

Because Bush’s records are incomplete, a full understanding of what Bush’s records represent, and how they must be interpreted, can only be achieved through an understanding of what each document means within its specific context.

That Bush was considered AWOL is confirmed by the fact that under Federal law, as a commissioned officer Bush could not be “dismissed” from the Armed Forces unless he was either court-martialed, or had been determined to be AWOL for at least three months. Because Bush could only be placed on inactive status if he was being “completely severed from military status”, it would have been impossible under US Statutory Law for ARPC to change Bush’s status to “Inactive” if Bush was not considered AWOL.

user posted imageuser posted image

user posted image

our country was attacked, and it's something you seem to have forgotten.

Then why on earth did the US devote its time and resources attacking Saddam, instead of the group responsible for that attack? huh.gif Somehow, I doubt the "self defence" doesn't float too well.

How about a post from a soldier who did two tours in Iraq....me.

I didn't watch the video - I don't need to.  Someone mentioned dead soldiers on there and I've seen more death than most should.

Besides the fact that we did find wmd's in Iraq (though the media has manipulated that, by wmd they mean 'nuclear weapon,' since chemical weapons aren't dramatic enough)

689168[/snapback]

The video shows death juxtaposed with the Bush "comedy" slideshow of "Can't Find Those Darned WMD's". It's no comedy, my friend. It's a disgraceful display by Bush. I'd like to wipe that smirk off his face. It's more disgusting than his Flight Suit PR sham.

WMD's found?? Where? There are five classes of WMD's defined in the Biological Weapons and Terrorism Act: biological, nuclear, incendiary, chemical and explosive.

Whether it is or isn't a "reportable, dramatic" WMD is a red herring. The Bush and Blair Gov'ts would he shouting from the rooftops if there were WMD's found!!

I saw that on the news last year after it happened. It was disgusting how he acted. no.gif As the president he is suppose to show respect and clearly he didn't. I was pretty ticked over his actions as were a lot of other Americans. They interviewed one mom of a dead soldier and she was crying over his actions. I still can't believe he did that though...

686380[/snapback]

Anyone that knows me is aware that I have been pretty supportive of Bush since he took office. That being said I would like to briefly say that I am ever so p***ed. It becomes very challenging to support a man and his administration when events like this occur. It's not always good to verbalize everything you think.

Edited by girty1600

Do you know what America is? A scapegoat. An excuse for the suffering of others (this was before the war in raq, which has unforunatly become a reality). It's easy for them to blame us for their problems, because we are sucessful, and because we are a symbol for what they despise - freedom.

Americans are being used and manipulated into a war of personal agendas, by the US Gov't. Americans must stand by the Constitution and The Bill of Rights, not the so-called Gov't that is doing its best to DESTROY those two fundamental pillars of the Republic of the United States. The people of the world do not despise Americans. And they love freedom every bit as much as you and I do. But they despise the leaders of the US, who instigate and extend wars based on despicable self-interests. The same US leaders who use their positions of power to take advantage of the allegiance pledged to them, instead of to the Constitution, which the Gov't has defied to well past the point of treason. Saddam is gone. He was not an imminent threat to America. But he is gone. There is no reason for more lives to be lost for the benefit of the sinister jackals in power.

I saw that on the news last year after it happened. It was disgusting how he acted. no.gif As the president he is suppose to show respect and clearly he didn't. I was pretty ticked over his actions as were a lot of other Americans. They interviewed one mom of a dead soldier and she was crying over his actions. I still can't believe he did that though...

686380[/snapback]

Anyone that know me is aware that I have been pretty supportive of Bush since he took office. That being said I would like to briefly say that I am ever so p***ed. It becomes very challenging to support a man and his administration when events like this occur. It's not always good to verbalize everything you think.

689226[/snapback]

Good for you, girty! thumbsup.gif

Girty, while it's true that we certainly don't see eye to eye on Bush...I've very glad indeed that at least SOME republicans aren't so ridiculously brainwashed that they refuse to open their eyes every now and then. I think that's exactly what America needs...people who aren't afraid to question their government (especially the current administration), whether they support it or not...the country has too many sheep at the moment.

Seraphina Posted Today, 12:23 AM

the country has too many sheep at the moment.

Baa, Baa, Baa I guess when you start counting sheep tonight I will be among the flock.

twpdyp, while you are obviously free to do whatever you want in your free time, I personally do not spend a whole lot of sleepless nights thinking about sheep. If that's what you want out of life, then more power to you...but it's really something you should be keeping to yourself blink.gif

Seraphina Posted Today, 12:31 AM

twpdyp, while you are obviously free to do whatever you want in your free time, I personally do not spend a whole lot of sleepless nights thinking about sheep. If that's what you want out of life, then more power to you...but it's really something you should be keeping to yourself 

Seraphina

My attempt at making a point using humor has failed to pass the Seraphina test. What I was trying to point out is that I guess I am one of the sheep that you mentioned this country has to many of. I do have a question for you though. Have you ever been to the United States? Or do you read American newspapers very often? Just wondering where you got the impression that there are, to use your words, too many sheep at the moment. Thank God that not everyone operates using outdated prejudices and stereo types, or I would think that everyone from your country is a hard drinking, kilt wearing William Wallace want to be. An opinion I do not have by the way. I voted my conscience this past November and still feel that George W. Bush is the best man for the job of President of the United States. I will not be swayed by the opinions of people who live outside of the borders of this country. Nor will I continue to trade barbs with you on every issue. I was making an attempt at interjecting a small slice of humor nothing more.

Girty, while it's true that we certainly don't see eye to eye on Bush...I've very glad indeed that at least SOME republicans aren't so ridiculously brainwashed that they refuse to open their eyes every now and then. I think that's exactly what America needs...people who aren't afraid to question their government (especially the current administration), whether they support it or not...the country has too many sheep at the moment.

689236[/snapback]

I appreciate the vote of confidence and thank you but why I am so often referred to as merely a republican? Yes, I lean to the right but that dos not change the fact that I am extremely pro-choice, an animal rights activist and a person that supports and votes for gun control, not to mention other facets of my political persona? (sorry to single you out, this is obviously not the first time I feel represented one-dimensionally by the republican reference, so please forgive my candor) I have many qualities or attributes that make me who I am other than the fact that I am a republican. I wish people could get to know me a little better so I would not appear to be such a flat character on the written page. I am much more than just a republican. (again, Sera, I am not attacking you or anything, I wanted to address this via a respectable medium and you provided it. If you need me to explain further please feel free to PM me original.gif )

And you all should know that it has been trying for me to speak out against an administration that I supported so strongly, so please keep that in mind as well.

Just wondering where you got the impression that there are, to use your words, too many sheep at the moment.

The fact that 51% of Americans voted for a President who clearly has all the qualifications of a pineapple? tongue.gif Although the reference was more in line with some of the population of this forum rather than Americans at large...many of whom I have found blindly support Bush, chant bumper sticker slogan, and other such garbage even in the face of their leader's misdeeds.

I appreciate the vote of confidence and thank you but why I am so often referred to as merely a republican?

If I am mistaken in believing that you voted for Bush at the last election, then my apologies (and congratulations tongue.gif). Usually, I consider people's political alignment to fall into whichever party they vote for....for example, I would call myself SNP, because I vote for them...although I don't exactly agree with the SNP on each and every one of their policies.

The problem is that the majority of people only get their news and information from the usual mainstream outlets - the main four TV networks, their main city newspapers, their main local radio stations. ALL of which are in the hands of the same small monopolistic hands. If you watch the local News, then NBC News, read the NY Times, listen to the city news channel on the radio, you come away with the impression that you have taken in all variety of opinion and information. But it's all from one ownership group, with some sources made to look like either left wing or right wing, or degrees within.

The key to the deception is to make it look like all voices are heard on the issues, from every perspective. It creates a false sense of security that if something controversial happens in the world, you will find at least a couple of channels or papers that will show and expose it as it really is. "You'll see, just watch those hard-hitting investigative reporters at 60 Minutes uncover the truth!" (Ooops, I guess Dan Rather didn't get the real JFK story right!) laugh.gif

The key to the deception is to make it look like all voices are heard on the issues, from every perspective. It creates a false sense of security that if something controversial happens in the world, you will find at least a couple of channels or papers that will show and expose it as it really is. "You'll see, just watch those hard-hitting investigative reporters at 60 Minutes uncover the truth!" (Ooops, I guess Dan Rather didn't get the real JFK story right!)

A very good point you make here. People in general constantly look for validation or comrodary, if you will, for a sense of security concerning their beliefs and a perfect example would be religion.

Either we use this type of deception to influence our decisions or for re-assurance after we make such decisions. No matter, both reasons are wrong in their line of thinking. Just thinking out loud again....

The fact that 51% of Americans voted for a President who clearly has all the qualifications of a pineapple?  Although the reference was more in line with some of the population of this forum rather than Americans at large...many of whom I have found blindly support Bush, chant bumper sticker slogan, and other such garbage even in the face of their leader's misdeeds.

Wow, opinionated and demeaning. Like I wrote" I will not be swayed by the opinions of people who live outside of the borders of this country." It would be wrong of me to make any attempt to voice an opinion concerning the politics of your country, same same.

Please read the following it best sums up my opinion of the opinions expressed by those who do not live here.

Artist/Band: Merle Haggard

Lyrics for Song: Fightin' Side of Me

I hear people talkin' bad,

About the way we have to live here in this country,

Harpin' on the wars we fight,

An' gripin' 'bout the way things oughta be.

An' I don't mind 'em switchin' sides,

An' standin' up for things they believe in.

When they're runnin' down my country, man,

They're walkin' on the fightin' side of me.

Yeah, walkin' on the fightin' side of me.

Runnin' down the way of life,

Our fightin' men have fought and died to keep.

If you don't love it, leave it:

Let this song I'm singin' be a warnin'.

If you're runnin' down my country, man,

You're walkin' on the fightin' side of me.

I read about some squirrely guy,

Who claims, he just don't believe in fightin'.

An' I wonder just how long,

The rest of us can count on bein' free.

They love our milk an' honey,

But they preach about some other way of livin'.

When they're runnin' down my country, hoss,

They're walkin' on the fightin' side of me.

The difference between your country and mine, Mr twpdyp, is that the the governing body of the US actually effects the life of everyone on the planet. The blunders of Bush create ripples through the entire western world....if having an idiot in the white house effected only Americans, I might actually care about your song.

^I always liked that song. original.gif

chant bumper sticker slogan, and other such garbage even in the face of their leader's misdeeds

The same could be said in reference to, but not limited to: Make love not war, abortion stops a beating heart, guns don't kill people.... I do, free Nelson Mandala, My kid and my money go to Purdue, Horn broken....watch for finger, stupidity should hurt, God bless our troops and any other cliche you can slap on a sticky strip. It scares me to think someone could skew their ideals after reading a bumper-sticker. Those people should not be allowed to vote or drive.