Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bush thinks no WMD's are funny!

turbonium

the thing is though, the unit he joined had people fighting in Vietnam, there was the possibility of his unit getting shipped out.

Yes, could have. But in all likely hood the men further down the politcal pecking order would have been sent first. He was shown preferential treatment according to the two links provided, Why do you think this was? Was it what he knew , who he knew or who he was related to?

I have allways stood by the arguement that allthough George and perhaps Cheney have never appeared to make money out of buisness deals brought about via the Iraquie war, they have most certainly lined the pockets of people who where once known to them. Wether or not these people were/are friends or associates, is of course un-provable, but there is most certainly a greasy hand shake culture amongst all politicians.

Also I'm not a huge fan of Micheal Moore, I found 9/11 to be over dramatised and re-re-re edit out of time context for pure sensationalism. I just work with what I see, so I'm prepared to be wrong on occasion.

692959[/snapback]

There is ample proof of these deals DIRECTLY benefitting Bush & Cheney. A rookie forensic invesitgator would have them both nailed within a couple of months work.

Edited by turbonium

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• turbonium

• Seraphina

• SnakeProphet

• Kismit

Turbonium... how old are you?

693071[/snapback]

Old enough to be your father, stellar! grin2.gif

693319[/snapback]

Which means...?

Edited by Stellar

What are you 10? What temper tantrum are you refering to?

Nope, I just act it sometimes... grin2.giflaugh.gifwacko.gifrofl.giflaugh.gifunsure.gifinnocent.gif

Temper tantrums are like ghosts- even if I show you, you'd just switch onto MIB mode and come up with your version of what you think I'm seeing. Then, (if) I get p***ed enough to retort, you'll come back with something ripped off an adult humor site and it all falls apart from there.

It's not only futile, but I think we can both agree that it's degrading to us both.

OMG! His unit MIGHT have been shipped out!! Bush would then have gone to.......gone to.....poppy, and "a deal would have been worked out". Bush "could" have gone to Vietnam? Get serious - who are you trying to fool except yourself?

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

That's good!

Let's think about it, though- When bush finally released his records, isn't it odd that there was almost nothing on it? My brother's record, which says all he's done so far is medical testing and showing up for boot camp has more on it than Bush's supposedly extensive flight training he claimed to be doing. let me repeat that:

Someone with enlistment medical testing and a week in boot camp for the Air Force already has more written on his record than Bush does.

I don't know why Bush didn't just present his real records, because I know I would be humiliated to present a record that has less on it than a new recruit still in boot camp. Not to mention a record that says he's nine hours short of quota and had a real problem with being subordinate to his COs.

Edited by First of Two

YEAH, YEAH Bush sucks! get over it. people always b*tch about the president. heck our prez could be God and we'd still b*tch about it. Can you name a leader in history that 100% of the people liked? Now why are we here wasting our time flaming about it? if you dont like the prez either do somethin about it or next time around get off your lazy asses and get everybody you know to frikken vote for the nominee that YOU like. So we can start a new thread about reasons we HATE him, cuz this one is getting boring!

Can you name a leader in history that 100% of the people liked? Now why are we here wasting our time flaming about it?

This started as a thread about Bush's infamous "No WMDs here" slideshow, which is rated as one of the all-time greatest examples of a lack of tact- and not just by anti-bush pundits.

Pro-Bush came in and began laying on the "Bush's sh** don't stink, he's taking the flak for all Clinton's crap!". Pretty thick, too...

Anti-Bush came back with distorted views on Bush's mistakes in office, his war record, his DUI, the stories about him...

Despite the sincerest efforts of people who wanted to correct the distortions on both sides, it spun into another "love bush/hate bush" thread. Bush is just too touchy a leader to talk about... his followers think he's the son of God, his haters think he should have his name next to Hitler's- an in-between is almost non-existent.

There's not much you can do, except provide a few corrections where you know they're preaching one- and you can prove it should someone ask you to.

YEAH, YEAH Bush sucks! get over it. people always b*tch about the president. heck our prez could be God and we'd still b*tch about it. Can you name a leader in history that 100% of the people liked?

Perhaps this is a good point, but then again perhaps we are talking about a man who declared war, and is responsible for many deaths. A man who finds humor in the fact that his original reason for the war which is still causing deaths, was a bit of an Oopsie..... Again, we look at the fact this man thinks his mistake was funny.

I don't know about you, but I would priorities this mistake a little higher up the list than, tax cuts and budgets.

Despite the sincerest efforts of people who wanted to correct the distortions on both sides, it spun into another "love bush/hate bush" thread. Bush is just too touchy a leader to talk about... his followers think he's the son of God, his haters think he should have his name next to Hitler's- an in-between is almost non-existent.

The U.S. government is obviously spending a small fortune on pro-Bush pro-Iraq war advertising. Bumper stickers, fighter plane fly buys and goodness knows what else. The money spent is justifiable as the Iraq war is arguably the biggest P.R. blunder in all of history. This and the fact that there is an us and them culture being farmed through out the globe is forcing the hand of many people.

Those who believe Bush is the greatest president of all time feel it is important to stand and protect him. Mind you, if he is the greatest world leader we have ever seen, history will judge him accordingly regardless of there standing up for him ( and we non beleivers can eat crow). Then again, if he isn't and he has an agenda, as I would believe, then it is important that evidence of this makes it out into public site, past the bumper stickers and fighter planes. Maybe then lives can be saved.

And once again I would like to ask everyone, who will clean up George Bush's mess when he is no longer President? The wars will still be going, our soldiers will still be dying and innocent people will still be getting caught in the cross fire, who will take on the wars that George began?

693071[/snapback]

Old enough to be your father, stellar! grin2.gif

693319[/snapback]

Which means...?

693372[/snapback]

Just what it sounds like it means - petulant little whippersnapper, didn't anybody ever tell you it's improper to ask your elders how old they are? laugh.gif

But we digress - the issue I began here is the callous lack of compassion Bush shows in the video. It's why I started this thread, so as many as possible can see the true snake for who he really is. We cannot let that be swept under the rug so easily.

And once again I would like to ask everyone, who will clean up George Bush's mess when he is no longer President? The wars will still be going, our soldiers will still be dying and innocent people will still be getting caught in the cross fire, who will take on the wars that George began?

the Senate voted to go to war, come on people, stop trying to avoid accountability

O.K. Bathory, the senate voted to go to war. Who came up with the whole, lets have a vote on wether or not we should go to war in the first place then?

And is that one guy going to be here to clean up the mess in a few years time?

And I don't see it as avoiding accountability, but more like trying to adress it.

Edited by Kismit

Bush couldn't have gone to war without Senate approval

699276[/snapback]

Thats what i dont get,everybody is on bushes back for goint to war for what ever reasons,but i thought you had to have the senats approval to do something as important as going to war,if thats the case surley the americans that attacking the president should also be attacking the senate,after all they made the call

699276[/snapback]

Thats what i dont get,everybody is on bushes back for goint to war for what ever reasons,but i thought you had to have the senats approval to do something as important as going to war,if thats the case surley the americans that attacking the president should also be attacking the senate,after all they made the call

699280[/snapback]

A lot of people make that mistake- the president has the right to declare war, but he still must validate his reasons for going. Otherwise, he might just fly off the handle and begin delcaring wars for stupid reasons like religious hatred and family vendettas, without every producing justification for the original reasons he gave for going to war, and instead begin using "turning points" to duck out of it when people say "So, about that original cause for war..?"-

Oops. laugh.gifgrin2.giftongue.gif

The fact remains that Bush not only told everyone there were weapons, him and his entire administration presented maps marked with chemical plants and weapons bunkers supposedly found on satallite surveilance. If I were Bush, I would be taking no WMDs or trained troops being found very seriously... Failure to validate original cause of war is evidence of a few very serious war crimes, and Bush doesn't want to find out what men his age become in prison.

*cough* wetnurses *cough*

699276[/snapback]

699280[/snapback]

It isn't just Bush, it is the entire Bush administration. George is a global ambassador and figure head for the American senate, being placed in that postition of priveledge makes him accountable to the people of the U.S. the Senate it's self and the rest of the people on Earth. Tell me, did he have the power to stop a war once the Senate had voted it through?

Before the war began, I did try very hard to put pressure on and stop it from happening,(Not the hunt for Osama or the war on terror, just the bizzare out of the blue attack on Iraq)I distinctly recall quoting

Wars are the easiest thing in the world to start, and yet damn near impossible to finish
I am not looking at what is effectively the history of this war, I want to know where we are going in the future. Who is going to clean up the mess?

people...people..people, The WMD's were there at one point in time ,or they are still in the secret Jihad stash. Saddam is evil, he had over a decade to get his s*** together and guess what, HE DIDNT! yes.gif

A lot of people dont understand that "peace Roman style" is needed and nesseccary. yes.gif

people...people..people, The WMD's were there at one point in time ,or they are still in the secret Jihad stash

Yes,they were there......before Saddam was completely disarmed by the UN.Read the report.

Saddam is evil, he had over a decade to get his s*** together and guess what, HE DIDNT!

Actually he did.Read the report.

And this "Saddam is evil" crap is ridiculous,especially coming from people who never met him in person.

A lot of people dont understand that "peace Roman style" is needed and nesseccary.

You don't know much about the Roman empire,do you?The USA IS like the Roman empire,but do some reasearch,and ask yourself again,wether that's a good thing.

And this "Saddam is evil" crap is ridiculous,especially coming from people who never met him in person.

I agree. Hitler too.

rolleyes.gif

I agree. Hitler too.

Hitler was definatly a maniac but not the antichrist or the impersonation of evil.Believing that really is ridiculous.Hitler was just one of many,and many are to still come.He is nothing special.

Hitler was definatly a maniac but not the antichrist or the impersonation of evil.Believing that really is ridiculous.Hitler was just one of many,and many are to still come.He is nothing special.

I never said he is the antichrist or the personification of evil... but on a scale used to describe a person, between good or evil, Hitler, just like Saddam, leans more towards evil than good. You dont have to know the guy personally to see this.

I never said he is the antichrist or the personification of evil... but on a scale used to describe a person, between good or evil, Hitler, just like Saddam, leans more towards evil than good. You dont have to know the guy personally to see this.

So you can say Hitler is evil because of what?His actions?That makes his actions evil.Not necesarily the person.

Maybe he believed what he did was for the good of everyone.Is that an evil person?

How do you know Ghandi was not evil?Because of his actions?Maybe he just waited for his masterplan to develop.........That's ridiculous,I know,but how can you be sure it wasn't that way?

You can't,just like you can't be sure Saddam is evil.

Apart from that,in the end it doesn't even matter.Going after someone,just because he is evil will more than likely get you killed.Evil is,was,and always will be there.No sence in trying to get rid of it.

the day someone tries to defend hitler using moral relativism is the day we realise how stupid and impractical holding such a belief is:)

the day someone tries to defend hitler using moral relativism is the day we realise how stupid and impractical holding such a belief is:)

I think everyone realises that Hitler wasn't a saint.But calling him the root-of-evil(which many here seem to think ´he was) is giving him too much credit.He was an enemy that needed to be removed.That's all.Nothing more,nothing less.

dude, when I called saddam evil, I'm not saying he's the anti-christ, or a demon,etc... . I'm saying that by the mans actions he only wants to bring death and torture upon the people. and thats what he did to his people!