Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
turbonium

Bush thinks no WMD's are funny!

110 posts in this topic

_hAiLO_

Responding to the original post, I thought that video was disgusting no.gif

I think George W. Bush will go downhill in his next 3 1/3 years of presidency...

Stellar
So you can say Hitler is evil because of what?His actions?That makes his actions evil.Not necesarily the person.

I say that, between good and evil, Hitler leans towards evil because of his mindset and the actions he performed.

Maybe he believed what he did was for the good of everyone.Is that an evil person?

It doesnt matter what he believed, according to me, he is more evil than good.

How do you know Ghandi was not evil?Because of his actions?Maybe he just waited for his masterplan to develop.........That's ridiculous,I know,but how can you be sure it wasn't that way?

I cant be sure it wasnt that way, but it doesnt matter. That masterplan didnt develop, and if it had, then I'd simply be wrong in calling him good.

You can't,just like you can't be sure Saddam is evil.

I never said I'm sure Saddam is evil... you cant be sure of anything in the world. Im talking about the Saddam that I know of.

Apart from that,in the end it doesn't even matter.Going after someone,just because he is evil will more than likely get you killed.Evil is,was,and always will be there.No sence in trying to get rid of it.

"All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing."

SnakeProphet

"All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing."

So are you a good man Stellar?And if so,why?

Stellar
So are you a good man Stellar?And if so,why?

That has no bearing on anything.

Seraphina

Wow...your internet connection goes down for a few days...and you come back to find people defending Hitler huh.gif Wow...

Snake, you're perfectly free to believe that Saddam wasn't an evil man if you like...that's none of my buisiness, and so long as you make damn sure you never, ever, vote in a general election in my country, we'll let you stay entitled to your beliefs...

However, there's very little doubt whatsoever that Saddam was, indeed, a violent and oppressive ruler. Does that in any way change the topic at hand? No...the topic at hand was Bush getting his jollies over a screw up that has cost people their lives.

SnakeProphet

Snake, you're perfectly free to believe that Saddam wasn't an evil man if you like...that's none of my buisiness, and so long as you make damn sure you never, ever, vote in a general election in my country, we'll let you stay entitled to your beliefs...

However, there's very little doubt whatsoever that Saddam was, indeed, a violent and oppressive ruler. Does that in any way change the topic at hand? No...the topic at hand was Bush getting his jollies over a screw up that has cost people their lives.

Did you actually read the last few posts,or did you only read the parts that suit your arguement?

Seraphina

Snake, you don't have an arguement. You're trying to argue that we can't say Saddam and Hitler (HITLER!?) were evil men, because we never new them. Obviously, their acts of mass genocide were just figments of our imagination...they're nice guys, honest.

What you're trying to argue is that evil and good are relative....when we're refering to the mass murder of innocent people, this is absolute tripe. In fact, I'm not even sure why you brought it up...I've noticed you just seem to have a habit of making stupid points just to try and have an arguement with someone huh.gif Might I add that claiming that Hitler might not have been an evil man might just rank up as one of the most stupid tongue.gif

SnakeProphet

Snake, you don't have an arguement. You're trying to argue that we can't say Saddam and Hitler (HITLER!?) were evil men, because we never new them. Obviously, their acts of mass genocide were just figments of our imagination...they're nice guys, honest.

What you're trying to argue is that evil and good are relative....when we're refering to the mass murder of innocent people, this is absolute tripe. In fact, I'm not even sure why you brought it up...I've noticed you just seem to have a habit of making stupid points just to try and have an arguement with someone Might I add that claiming that Hitler might not have been an evil man might just rank up as one of the most stupid

Actually I'm trying to argue that an evil man is not an argument to start a war.

If a country is against the interests of yours,then it's a reason,and that is exactly THE reason why the allied forces declared war on Hitler.Not because he was "evil".

bathory
What you're trying to argue is that evil and good are relative....when we're refering to the mass murder of innocent people, this is absolute tripe. In fact, I'm not even sure why you brought it up...I've noticed you just seem to have a habit of making stupid points just to try and have an arguement with someone huh.gif Might I add that claiming that Hitler might not have been an evil man might just rank up as one of the most stupid tongue.gif

well to be fair as impractical as moral relativism may be, it is technically correct:P

Seraphina
well to be fair as impractical as moral relativism may be, it is technically correct

Perhaps when not dealing with such extremes as mass genocide tongue.gif