Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Paranormal Investigation of Ohio’s Squires Castle

x o i s k

I believe they're real, and theres no reason for it not to. But who's the woman is a wedding dress? Is that supposed to be a......figment or something or is it just a person?

686616[/snapback]

i believe to the far left of that picture, there is someone/thing also wearing white like this is a wedding reception.

688177[/snapback]

I swear it's a harley, or it's a back of the car cause you can see two little lights if focus really close to the image.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• x o i s k

• distortedpandy

• Dr1273

• Hoagy

Top Posters In This Topic

I swear it's a harley, or it's a back of the car cause you can see two little lights if focus really close to the image.

688189[/snapback]

Personally I think it's the rest of the wedding party...

Nice try, though thumbsup.gif

Oh! wait! I think I see something....it's....it's an ORB!! rolleyes.gif

Edited by distortedpandy

688189[/snapback]

688226[/snapback]

haha your right, I just wanted to see how long it could last...

you mean you purposely posted pix, knowing they weren't paranormal in nature - just to see what people would say? dontgetit.gif

EDIT: b/c I can't spell...

Edited by distortedpandy

Lovely!!!! About what I would expect from someone who is the same age as my daughter thumbsup.gif

I'm thinking there might be some of us that would be highly upset about you posting such silly jokes and taking this thread so lightly. I don't think the ghost, haunting and paranormal thread was created for your mochery!!!!!

Ok, I thought that I might throw my two cents in. The pictures that you posted were, in my opinion, questionable at best. The "soldier boy" picture is inadmissable simply because it's too blurry. The "bride picture" loses credibility since this spot is known as being a popular wedding spot. If you are not mature enough to accept criticism, especially when you invite it, then perhaps your parents should simply put the NetNanny back on after 7 p.m. For future reference; if you ask for someones opinion, then you must accept said opinion graciously. Anything else is not acceptable.

Now, as for these being known fakes...that is completely unacceptable. It's people like this that give the paranormal a bad name.

Bottom line...clean it up or get the hell out.

688189[/snapback]

688226[/snapback]

haha your right, I just wanted to see how long it could last...

688256[/snapback]

aww, c'mon man, that's not cool. I mean there are people who want to see pictures of real paranormal stuff (myself included), but when this kinda thing comes up it's all the more reason why its easier and easier to become a skeptic...

Ok, I thought that I might throw my two cents in.  The pictures that you posted were, in my opinion, questionable at best.  The "soldier boy" picture is inadmissable simply because it's too blurry.  The "bride picture" loses credibility since this spot is known as being a popular wedding spot.  If you are not mature enough to accept criticism, especially when you invite it, then perhaps your parents should simply put the NetNanny back on after 7 p.m.  For future reference; if you ask for someones opinion, then you must accept said opinion graciously.  Anything else is not acceptable.

Now, as for these being known fakes...that is completely unacceptable.  It's people like this that give the paranormal a bad name. 

Bottom line...clean it up or get the hell out.

688372[/snapback]

sorry everyone...but I'd really like it if people with 6 posts would stop yelling at me...but seriously sorry about this...

sorry everyone...but I'd really like it if people with 6 posts would stop yelling at me...but  seriously sorry about this...

688448[/snapback]

first off...post count means nothing...

second, dont you love how he picked out the one person with a low post count to rip on? heh...

not impressed...

sorry everyone...but I'd really like it if people with 6 posts would stop yelling at me...but seriously sorry about this...

688448[/snapback]

1, 6 or 520 posts...doesn't matter how often someone has posted in here you should have known that purposely posting false pictures to get a rise out of everyone would have ticked someone off. Specially after you had a go at us when we did'nt share your opinion of the authenticity of your *ghosts*!

sorry everyone...but I'd really like it if people with 6 posts would stop yelling at me...but  seriously sorry about this...

688448[/snapback]

first off...post count means nothing...

second, dont you love how he picked out the one person with a low post count to rip on? heh...

not impressed...

688458[/snapback]

daddy?

Edited by xoisk

your all just babykillers with lemons...I gueess I can just blurt out things cause I'll probaly get banned, but that's not the point, the point is that you are all insane...

Edited by xoisk

All insane?!?!?! You child. I can't even go off on you, you might cry!

your all just babykillers with lemons...I gueess I can just blurt out things cause I'll probaly get banned, but that's not the point, the point is that you are all insane...

688472[/snapback]

hmm, I take offense at that.

Maybe you would like to step outside, so to speak?

eat that fish fast or he'll explode...

someone close this thread, do us all a favor....

Your wish is my comand. I think that's enough.