Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Message from Archangel Gabriel

etvisitor7

original.gif In "Secret of the Andes" (1961) by Brother Philip, who belongs to a Brotherhood of the Seven Rays monastery in the Andes Mountains (at Lake Titicaca, Peru), Archangel Gabriel communicated the following (by means of voice channelling of a telepathic nature):-

"(When Jesus was born) I was Gabriel of the Sun, as my Brothers, but since that time I have been Gabriel of the Star Craft until this work is completed.

I speak now of world government, with your permission. Atlantis shall again have a Poseid, and Lemuria a Zorai (that is, a King or Queen). The Inca shall have their Inca, and Egypt a Pharaoh. In Egypt, one of the great centers of world government, as a NEW Pharoah starts a new dynasty, it shall be known in millennia to come by historians as The Golden Dynasty. The great seven colonies of the Motherland (Lemuria) are returning, as well as the Motherland. The Brotherhood (of the Seven Rays) at Lake Titicaca (Peru) will return the great Golden Sun Disc to the Temple of the Sun. (Held by ropes of pure gold in a shrine in the greatest Temple of Divine Light of the Motherland of Mu (Lemuria)was the gigantic Golden Disc of the Sun. Before it, on an altar, which was a pillar carved out of solid stone, there blazed the eternal white Light of the crystalline Maxin Flame, the Divine Limitless Light of Creation).

The new government of the world shall be based on the ancient government of the Sun, which modern scientists do not understand. It was NOT the worship of the Sun itself. It was the purest form: the adoration of ATON (the One God as represented by the Sun)---the AT-ONE-MENT that the Master (Jesus) created by the giving of His blood that poured from His side on Golgotha. It established the vibration in the Earth that made forever the eternal ray from the Earth to the Father, a ray that will not end. This was the purpose and meaning of His death on Calvary."

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shivel

• Ashley-Star*Child

• Sherapy

• deathinabottle

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, sorry, but what?

Elaborate.....please....

mellow.gif

That's it?

That's all we get?

A quote?

A quote?!?

There must be more!

How dare you hold out on us!

Very facsinating reading Mark, I too believe very similar to the AT-One-Ment, I have a bit of stickiness when I refer to the same concept, I can't tell you how very little this idea is heard of, Thankyou for these great inspirational writings Keep sharing, Namaste Sheri

• 4 months later...

:) In "Secret of the Andes" (1961) by Brother Philip, who belongs to a Brotherhood of the Seven Rays monastery in the Andes Mountains (at Lake Titicaca, Peru), Archangel Gabriel communicated the following (by means of voice channelling of a telepathic nature):-

"(When Jesus was born) I was Gabriel of the Sun, as my Brothers, but since that time I have been Gabriel of the Star Craft until this work is completed.

I speak now of world government, with your permission. Atlantis shall again have a Poseid, and Lemuria a Zorai (that is, a King or Queen). The Inca shall have their Inca, and Egypt a Pharaoh. In Egypt, one of the great centers of world government, as a NEW Pharoah starts a new dynasty, it shall be known in millennia to come by historians as The Golden Dynasty. The great seven colonies of the Motherland (Lemuria) are returning, as well as the Motherland. The Brotherhood (of the Seven Rays) at Lake Titicaca (Peru) will return the great Golden Sun Disc to the Temple of the Sun. (Held by ropes of pure gold in a shrine in the greatest Temple of Divine Light of the Motherland of Mu (Lemuria)was the gigantic Golden Disc of the Sun. Before it, on an altar, which was a pillar carved out of solid stone, there blazed the eternal white Light of the crystalline Maxin Flame, the Divine Limitless Light of Creation).

The new government of the world shall be based on the ancient government of the Sun, which modern scientists do not understand. It was NOT the worship of the Sun itself. It was the purest form: the adoration of ATON (the One God as represented by the Sun)---the AT-ONE-MENT that the Master (Jesus) created by the giving of His blood that poured from His side on Golgotha. It established the vibration in the Earth that made forever the eternal ray from the Earth to the Father, a ray that will not end. This was the purpose and meaning of His death on Calvary."

first of all despite popular belief Gabriel IS NOT an archangel, there is not one place in the bible it referrs to him as an archangel, the only archangel is Micheal, notice it always referrs to Micheal as an archangel or in some very breif instances if any at all, may referr to him as just "Micheal" but always referres to gabriel as an ANGEL AND NOT AN ARCHANGEL or either just Gabriel in some brief instances, anyways, sorry that just bugs me lol(compulsive i guess u could say lol)

D in a B, that's very interesting, if true, that Gabriel was not an Archangel. The book of Enoch states that Gabriel "led" the Seraphim dragons, so perhaps like Sataniel, he is one as well. It would make more sense that another Seraph would lead the Seraphim, and not some puny, humanoid angel who cannot even fly on their own (for no angel in the Bible has wings, they appear exactly as humans).

I think I'll give the ancient book of Enoch a little more weight than a 1961 Fantasy Novel about Atlantis. Besides, everyone know Atlantis was destroyed 15 thousand years ago by a cartoon dragon named Dojo. I actually read this on an Atlantis internet link.

Edited by draconic chronicler