Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Psssst

SilverCougar

HAPPY SUMMER SOLSTICE! Middsummer party for all!

I donno what I'm doin tonight... but if nothing.. then it's nothing with a bottle of rum! X)

But now we reflect on what's to come... and hope this summer brings the happiness and fruits of personal love and peace!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SilverCougar

• Kismit

• mako

• revolver ocelot

HAPPY SUMMER SOLSTICE!  Middsummer party for all!

I donno what I'm doin tonight... but if nothing.. then it's nothing with a bottle of rum! X)

But now we reflect on what's to come... and hope this summer brings the happiness and fruits of personal love and peace!

690108[/snapback]

Ah hah, summer at last!

I'm doing absolutely nothing tonight, but I am today. Going to get off these forums and spend time on a bike in the outer reaches of my city. People of all religions can celebrate the beauty and life of summer. yes.gif

Glorious summer is here. Too bad I'll be working.

>grumblegrumbledirtyrottenbillsandcolectorsandexpensesgrumble<

storms are rollin in.. makes going outside a bit of a "at your own risk" thing.. X)

Happy Solstice, all! original.gif

Happy Solstice, all! - Here in West Texas it means 100+ degrees Fahrenheit for days on end, with either clear skies and blazing sun or thunderstorms, gigantic hail and tornados, but still a good time of the year! wink2.gif

How I wish this was reality, But alas it may never come to be.

Going to get off these forums and spend time on a bike in the outer reaches of my city.
That is what I just got done doing (It started to get muggy).

storms are rollin in.. makes going outside a bit of a "at your own risk" thing.. X)
Chance of T-storms here.

When was the last time you played in the rain?

A Tom Petty song....Never slow down never grow old!

HAPPY SUMM.....ER solstice..........

Umm, it's winter here tongue.gif

All the best,

I think you'll find it's actualy winter solstice Cougar...huh.gif

Well, at least for me and the rest of the southern hemisphere it is, enjoy your Rum and have one for me. It'll chase away the frost bite. original.gif

Phht you backwards south hemmies XD hehehe

HAPPY WINTER'S SOLSTICE for you Kis X)

We went to an Irish pub, spent it with friends.. I had my rum... and well that was it XD

Edited by SilverCougar

Dear Argent Feline, I found this snippet on another website and thought it hilarious and all too true of American society. It is meant as humor only:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit our best wishes for an environmentally

conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration

of the summer solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of

the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with

respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their

choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all . . .

(By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject

to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the

original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any

of the wishes for her/himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law, and

is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform

as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year,

or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and

warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the

sole discretion of the wisher.)

Hope you had a great day - Mako yes.gif

._o

That made me tee hee happy.gif

Happy Solstice rofl.gif

My Solstice got rained out. Our ritual grounds have turned into a mosquito filled swamp. Ahh, life in the Sunshine State. grin2.gif

690156[/snapback]

Hey Silver...whereabouts in the US are you from? We've been getting quite a bit here (central).

But man it is fun to go outside when its acting all weird. fun stuff eh

It would be 'Happy Winter Solstice' here too. Ahh I love winter...you can have summer LOL

No rain here! I am going to put on my Bi Focals, put my teeth in, and take my little doggy to the Beach.( Puppys are BABE Magnets) devil.gif

From the guy your mother Warned you about! Grandpa Roger!LOL grin2.gif

Actually it is raining here, will be for the next few days or so. Woohoo LOL

Reminds me of that song (as much as it annoys me tongue.gif) 'I'm only happy when it rains'

Edited by Ashley-Star*Child

Actually it is raining here, will be for the next few days or so. Woohoo LOL

Reminds me of that song (as much as it annoys me tongue.gif) 'I'm only happy when it rains'

693441[/snapback]

yeah that chick who sings that is hot

690156[/snapback]

Hey Silver...whereabouts in the US are you from? We've been getting quite a bit here (central).

But man it is fun to go outside when its acting all weird. fun stuff eh

693338[/snapback]

Seattleish X)

we can play a game of russian roulette!!!!i will invite solid snake and otacon and we can have a bomb!!!

Edited by revolver ocelot

Summer? I hate summer!

I prefer AUTUMN! (Indian Summer)!!

yes.gif

i will have to cancel i am having tea and scones with volgin....

Just out of interest, how many of your 80 posts to date have not been about some aspect of Metal Gear Solid?

Why helo there Mr. Aslan. X) Tis good to see you again.

Revolver... Stop with the game talk here. This thread has nothing to do with Snake or any other game hero you wish to be/think you are...

Revolver Ocelot, I notice you seem to have used up all your capital letters.

I feel perhaps it is time you were a little more frugal with your posting. Wouldn't want you running out of anything valuable.

I mean goodness knows how messy it could get if you used up all of your vowels too. yes.gif

I had a Vodka for you Silver, and it did chase away the frost bite....grin2.gif