Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

really huge fish!

Forsythe

Gosh. That's huge. I almost wouldn't believe it but I'm sure there are others that big :X

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BabyBash82

• LucidElement

• Conspiracy

• JeffreyKing

holy crud! that would make a nice dinner user posted image

alien original.gif

Edited by aliennobasoure

• 1 month later...

Im sorry to dissapoint you all, but that fish is nothing special. Yes its a big fish, but thats the size that fish is supposed to be. I cant remember the name, but that manny guy (he usto hang out with those jackass guys, and was a regular on wildboys, I hate those guys) did a video showing how agressive that fish can be. He went near one and the thing inhaled his whole arm, but since it doesnt have any teeth (just a crusher like thing in the back of the thoat) it really cant do any damage.

One hell of a fish and a shame a fish that size has to be killed, damn I sound like a activist.

Im sorry to dissapoint you all, but that fish is nothing special.  Yes its a big fish, but thats the size that fish is supposed to be.  I cant remember the name, but that manny guy (he usto hang out with those jackass guys, and was a regular on wildboys, I hate those guys) did a video showing how agressive that fish can be.  He went near one and the thing inhaled his whole arm, but since it doesnt have any teeth (just a crusher like thing in the back of the thoat) it really cant do any damage.

806587[/snapback]

Who cares? It's a big fish anyway!

Im sorry to dissapoint you all, but that fish is nothing special.  Yes its a big fish, but thats the size that fish is supposed to be.  I cant remember the name, but that manny guy (he usto hang out with those jackass guys, and was a regular on wildboys, I hate those guys) did a video showing how agressive that fish can be.  He went near one and the thing inhaled his whole arm, but since it doesnt have any teeth (just a crusher like thing in the back of the thoat) it really cant do any damage.

806587[/snapback]

Maybe it can't do any damage, but answer me this. If this thing tried to suck your arm down it's throat, wouldn't you pee in your pants? Just a little?

806587[/snapback]

Maybe it can't do any damage, but answer me this. If this thing tried to suck your arm down it's throat, wouldn't you pee in your pants? Just a little?

806884[/snapback]

Yeah, and the rest...... blink.gif

and can you imagine gutting and cleaning that thing??? lordy! innocent.gif *pass me a bucket*

Imagine a school of those things swimming past you. *twitch*

728783[/snapback]

id soil myself

Imagine a school of those things swimming past you. *twitch*

728783[/snapback]

id soil myself

812043[/snapback]

lmfao Conspiracy

yes.gif I'd do that too though...

Why is it soooooo0000000000ooooooo big!? It's huge!

HOLY *BEEEEEEEEEEEEP*!!!! ohmy.gif

I went fishing yesterday, I caught a really nice fish.. don't know what it was called.. someone told me it was a dog fish, but when I got home, I looked up dog fish and it didn't look like the fish I caught. At all. Mine was pretty, so I let it go.

Anyway, how do you pull a 400 pound fish in?

Remember kids, don't go near the water!!!!!

Swimming is optional grin2.gif

is it me or does it look fake ?

looks like someone pasted a pic of a fish on the photo

ok nevermind saw the other photos.  ..

695544[/snapback]

some places it looks fake, others not. (aside from the cooler pics which doesnt look fake at all) it looks like some horrible pasting, but some amazing shadow work. anyone who can do shadows like that, im sure doesnt cut and paste like a child. so ill opt for real. dont wanna.. but will.