Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Georgia7

A Haunting In Georgia

Georgia7

If you have ever seen or heard of "A Haunting In Georgia", that is the creepiest show ever. If anyone knows where you could maybe buy it? And does anyone know the exact location of Mr. Gordy's swing, because I live in Georgia and I want to see it. Please email me- I BEG YOU- if you know anything interesting about "A Haunting In Georgia". Also, a friendly reminder is that there is a show called "A Haunting In Connecticut" on Thursday June 23. (Tomorrow) thumbsup.gif

cubsfan23

I dont think you need to buy it, its been on that same channel for a long time but i have no clue otherwise to where it maybe but doesnt it say somethin at the beginning of that.

Fearofthedark

I agree, it was really scary.

I first saw it when i was staying at my parents house one weekend, and i was up late watching tv, It came on and i couldnt stop watching even though i get really freaked out and disturbed by things like that. It got to the point where i was busting for the toilet, but i was too scared to go, when i finally did, i was looking over my shoulder every 3 seconds and trying not to look at the back window, then i absolutely BOLTED back to the couch and got under the blankets. Yeah i know, pretty bad considering im 22 and should've grown out of that by now, but, even now, at home a week later, i still feel reluctant to walk around the house at night, and if i really really have to...i look behind me every few steps and turn as many lights on as possible!

I just really dont want to believe anything i see or hear, as convincing as it may seem, i just know i couldnt handle it if i was to see something paranormal myself. Im too frightened, i seriously couldnt handle it. :ph34r:

Also, im curious as to whether 'A haunting in Georgia' was fictional or non-fictional. It felt like it was a true story, but i may be wrong.

As frightened as it made me feel, i still somehow feel the need to watch it again, strange, i seem to be drawn towards things that frighten me, even though i dislike being scared, and the feeling stays with me for weeks afterwards and dosent leave my head at the worst of times, maybe its normal for people to do that. :unsure2: