Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

screams from hell

Ciraxis

has anyone heard this supposed audio clip? i heard it years ago and cannot find any info on it other than one site that has a bad link to the clip. i guess it is supposed to be people screaming in hell, i'm sure this has been covered before, but i haven't read every forum yet! any thoughts, i don't know much about this thing.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ciraxis

• Solofront

• ForRizzle

• chan34bing

It really would not take a lot to replicate what people thing screaming from hell would sound like...get two people, a fire and start shouting.

very true mr ed. i'm trying to find the link right now. now its been maybe 10 years since i've heard this thing, i guess some people take it seriously. i'm still looking

check this story out, says its fake, i think it is.

www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/d/drilltohellfacts.htm

still no link to the audio clip

Hell's not really a physical place. It's- dare I say- a spiritual place. But after hearing that clip I can only wonder what those idiots were doing in the center of the earth...

i think you asked a very good question, what the hell were they doing?

I was listening to Art Bell on coast to coast who originally broadcast this religious extremist propaganda. It doesn’t need a brainiac to work out its just the product of some evil god fearful Christian, wanting to prove torment in hell as being true for those who do not ass kiss god, and call him Jesus. This recording was played in the presence of 5 year old kids in order to make them "repent". What shocks and bewilders me the most is that people cant see what is wrong with this kind of thing, its almost as if nazi type fear mongering, brainwashing and bullying is acceptable if its done in the name of god.

I might be wrong, but I think I read some where that the recording was in fact someone taping the sound of an indoor swimming pool for a collage project trying to gather together audio sound effects.

Theirs nothing scary about this at all, the story is they put a huge microphone down into the earth in a mine and recorded all the "sinners" burning and being tortured in hell, for one the spirit is not physical its spiritual, its the mind and can not feel the physically effects of burning or fire, only emotional torment, and secondly if you put a microphone that far into the earth where it was that hot at the core, no microphone would be able to stand the intense heat, plus its miles down before it gets that hot. Also spiritual sounds rarely are caught on physical sound recorders.

Anyone that believes this evil fear mongering should evaluate there intelligence, things like this sicken me, and they are the worse atrocity you can commit against the divine being. To accuse him/her of being a evil tyrant that would allow such monstrosities is a insult not only to the intelligence of those that believe, but also to Jesus or any other religious figure.

I have this recording on mp3 if anyone is interested ill send it to you, just PM me with your e mail address, but if your easily lead or gullible its probably better you do not listen to it.

All the best

Faeden

i do agree that it was turned into propaganda, if there be any truth to this story, i think it has little to do with a hell

I have heard this clip...and I found it to be quite entertaining...I can easily make those same sounds with audio equipment..so I totally did not buy into it at all...

indeed, I make similar noises if I don't get food...

...you think I'm kidding? huh.gif

The supposed scientist who discovered this's name is Dr. Dmitri Azzacove. If you google his name, many sites, mainly religious ones, come out talking about this. Those sites aren't reliable, in my opinion. I think it's fake.

Edited by riotboy555

The noise was from a drilling team in the middle east I think. But it was found out it was just gas escaping through vents. Now numerous fakes are flitting around claiming to be this sound.

Yeh this is quite an old topic. We first discussed it HERE

Magik’s link debunking the story doesn’t seem to work anymore, but as always Snopes has the answers. cool.gif

sorry everyone about this being an old topic, just came up in a conversation yesterday. thought i'd see what everyone thought.

the person did it to see how many people would believe something totally made-up. Funny enough, people believed it.

If this story was relatively close to real, wouldn't you think it would be well documented and publicized.

ok the supposed screams from hell were already proven fake.

i heard the clip on strangeland.com i think.very creepy.....

705247[/snapback]

indeed it is...

No idea how the sounds got there, maybe the current in that region they drilled helped make that noise ?

No, it's worse than that.

The entire thing, the entire story, was nothing more than a fabrication, but what really makes it significant was the reason it was thought up. Here is a link with the entire story:

Drilling to Hell

The entire story was made up for the sole purpose of seeing whether people would check for truth prior to believing it. I encourage everyone to read the above link, but let me post a part of it here:

'Are you the one who sent information to a Christian television network in the United States about scientists drilling into hell?' I asked.

'Yes,' he said without hesitation.

'Well,' I continued, 'Do you have any way of knowing whether it is true?'

'Yes I do,' he replied.

'Tell me about it,' I asked.

'None of it is true,' he said. 'I fabricated every word of it!'

Rendalen went on to explain that he had visited the US a few weeks earlier and had seen the host of a Christian television program enthusiastically relating the Drilling to Hell story. He told me: 'I couldn't believe that the hosts really thought the story was true and that they would broadcast it without apparently having checked it out.'