Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

screams from hell

Ciraxis

i heard and dont belive it, they are only seducing you to become a perfect Christian

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ciraxis

• Solofront

• ForRizzle

• chan34bing

Sup you guys, scroll down to listen to the "voices from hell"

i cant listen because my speakers dont work, so i plan on listening to it at my friends house, but those of you that can listen, tell me what it sounds like please, devil.gif

http://www.av1611.org/hell.html

please tell me what the voices sound like, since i my speakers are not functioning, no.gif

your kidding right?

731263[/snapback]

thumbsup.gif Probably not.

Solo, thanks for the very deep, meaningful, well thought out post.

Sounds much like a recording inside a public swimming pool!

seems like this is a rehash of something posted last year and is based on the urban legend that the Russians were trying to drill a hole to the center of the earth and punch through into Hell. This was debunked many times in the past and keeps (like all urban legends) reappearing - picked up by the next crop of gullibles! rolleyes.gif

I have seen this and heard it many years ago.

I like the impartial theme of the website which doesnt have a hidden message at all....oh no.

Please don't tell me that ya'll think that this is real? Even if you want to go on the idea that hell exists do you think that you could drill into it? Besides if you want to go that hell exists you also have to go to demons that run it right? Or do you literally burn in a pit of fire? And what actually qualifies you for this sort of eternal punishment?

ya, the site looked cool, so i figured what the hell? laugh.gifrofl.gifgrin2.gif anyways...

do the sounds sound like they are for real, or what, i cant listen to it till this weekend, just wondering what the voices sound like devil.gif

i cant listen to it till this weekend, just wondering what the voices sound like

Fake

Don't waste your time.

i cant listen to it till this weekend, just wondering what the voices sound like

Fake

Don't waste your time.

731560[/snapback]

alright, thanks for warning me laugh.gif

it looked cool though

I heard that before I have it on my comp. I think its fake but I've been thinking about it alot so I don't know thumbsup.gif

Fake

Don't waste your time.

731560[/snapback]

alright, thanks for warning me laugh.gif

it looked cool though

731602[/snapback]

Yes, it is a rehash of the old Weekly World News story of the Russian oil well drillers that found a hole in the earth that contained the voices from hell...based on an old urban legend if I remember correctly...

Wow, that was such a level and non-biased article, I am now terrified of hell and full believer.

tongue.gif

Don't blame the Russians. The actual story should be a source of shame to every single evangelical website and preacher that has made use of this tale. Here is the story of a person who actually went out and researched this story, and of the remarkable discovery that he made:

Drilling to Hell

Allow me to post a section of it:

'Are you the one who sent information to a Christian television network in the United States about scientists drilling into hell?' I asked.

'Yes,' he said without hesitation.

'Well,' I continued, 'Do you have any way of knowing whether it is true?'

'Yes I do,' he replied.

'Tell me about it,' I asked.

'None of it is true,' he said. 'I fabricated every word of it!'

Hi there

This was discussed a week or so ago, its Christian propaganda and used to terrify easily lead people to "Christianity" that link you gave proves it, that page is evil in its most extremism form, its targeted at the venerable and the gullible.

Click below to read another discussion on this subject

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...topic=43886&hl=

All the best

Faeden

bravo, I had read that somewhere and sometime in the past, but didn't remember where. Glad you could put the legend to rest! yes.gif

Lol voices from hell... laugh.gif

it sounds like any pool hall.

It's RIDICULOUS wacko.gif

go to http://www.av1611.org/hell.html  half way down the page u can listen to clip! need realplayer to listen!

692301[/snapback]

omg, that has to be one of the single most ridiculous scare-mongering websites I have ever seen! rolleyes.gif