Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Does she think she is still alive?

CASTOR

Hi guys, i have not wrote for a long time, and probably wont write often till i am back at college, but this struck me and i had to write about it. Enjoy!!

I was talking to one of my co-workers one day in the break room last week and somehow the subject turned to ghosts. Forgot how we got there but anyway, Frank(we will call him frank) told me he believes in ghosts. I asked him why and he said that he has seen them and had experiences with them a good many times. I of course(droolling) told him to go on. He said he used to live in a house out in the country by himself and he would see ghosts from time to time. He said the first was a man in what looked like a blue work uniform(janitor uniform) walking along the road near his house. He looked at it, it looked at him and walked on, only when he turned to look at it agian only seconds later it was gone, and there was no where for it to have ran too or anything like that. The next time he said he had just gotten into the bath tub. He said he had locked all the doors in the house so no one could come in on him while taking his bath. He was in the bath tub and from where he was he could see into the living room. He said that all of the sudden he saw this blue blob go bouncing(what appeared to be bouncing throught the living room. He sat there a second listening for something to happen and then saw it go "bouncing" back through. He got out of the tub and went and checked all the doors which were still locked and everthing was still there. Now comes the big one. Frank said that one day he was inside and sitting by his gas heater when all of the sudden it went off. He checked he was out of gas for the heater and he would have to call the gas man to come and change the tank for him. He started to pick up the phone and heard a noise outside that sounded like a large truck backing up(the loud Beep, Beep,Beep). He went out to see what it was and it was the gas man. He told the guy he was about to call him and tell him he needed a new gas tank. Get this. The guy told him he knew he did. He told frank that a few days ago and old lady we will call MRS. Oliver had called the gas company and told them that she needed a new gas canister. MRS. Oliver had been dead for like 5 years. The gas man said that it was odd that she called but thought he better come out and see what was up anyway. That sent chills down my spine. anyway, write back and tell me what you think.

CASTOR

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mystify

• Kismit

• CASTOR

• Ladyspirit_guide

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

this is a cool story! Thanks for sharing....and good luck at school alien.gif