Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why did God Take So Long?

LucidElement

anyone know, why God took so long to have Jesus, or put Jesus his son on Earth? i mean there is a huge time gap... i think its a good question.. what do you all think?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GodsMessenger

• Amalgamut

• Paranoid Android

• LucidElement

Jesus existed before being on Earth. Agan I must bring up Enoch tongue.gif The angels, when they took the oath to fall on the Creation of the Earth were overjoyed at discovering (through the oath, came part and parcel with it somehow) the name of the Messiah. He's also talkd about as the 'Elect One' judge to mankind in the final judgement, etc. He was also there in Eden.

The word Elohim (which was the word used for God in the beginning of the Bible, and especially at Creation) is plural male and singular female in gender. God and Jesus being the two parts male, and the Shekinah, which is the Holy Spirit is female in gender in the Hebrew language making up the singular female. So, the Trinity has ALWAYS existed, but wasn't clarified until Jesus (Yeshua) explained it.

Now, as for why God took so long.....it was obviously planned, and it was foretold. If it had have been further back in history it may not have been documented the way it was, further forward in history, and people may have given up hope of the Messiah coming and not taken much notice. Who knows, these are just some possibilities lol.

I think it took so long because God wanted Christ to be born unto a pure race that was free of Nephilim blood.

This is one reason why he was so strict in the OT, because he almost had to be to keep his only son being born unto the perverted race of Nephilim.

God had to defend the bloodline of Mary for his son to have be born pure.

Also there was prophecy that had to be fulfilled, and some things had to pass in order to fulfill it.

Interesting theories from Ashley and Amal so far. In the end, we don't really know why God waited. Ecclesiastes refers to there being a time for everything, so God obviously had a reason, but we humans cannot know what that reason is, we can only make assumptions and guesses.

very true that whatever we say/ believe is either an assumption or guess, but i think amalgamut is fairly close to what i think.

I would say that this is a good reason to show that the Judeo-Christian religions are nothing more than just another religion. I can not see why God would doom the millions of people that lived prior to Judaism and Christianity to hell or why he would have waited over 40,000 years to show himself to man, does not make any logical sense. BFG, I salute your for your answer! yes.gif

IMO sometimes when stuff is just given to me personally I take it for granted. Maybe God wanted people to abide by the law of the OT first. Then he wanted Jesus to be here and die for our sins.

That is just my opinion.

Interesting theories from Ashley and Amal so far.  In the end, we don't really know why God waited.  Ecclesiastes refers to there being a time for everything, so God obviously had a reason, but we humans cannot know what that reason is, we can only make assumptions and guesses.

693632[/snapback]

Maybe you should ask him yourself.......

He talks to some, maybe you are one he is waiting to hear from. wink2.gif

I think as a collective consciousness at that time we had to be evovled to a certain level of awareness to be ready to recieve Jesus's message, prior to that

I also beleive at some level the people were disheartned by the religious exclusivity and prayed for change and Jesus came to remind us that we are all worthy of a relationship with God and Love is always the solution. No one is more worthy than another, we are still teaching exclusivity today in amazing numbers, My question would be whats taking so long for us to insist as a collective conciousness that Jesus' message be used, it would certainly be more productive and effective, it seems to me alot of debating goes back on forth and very little application, I can tell you personally that his suggestions do work very well. As do many other Masters that have come to help us.

anyone know, why God took so long to have Jesus, or put Jesus his son on Earth? i mean there is a huge time gap... i think its a good question.. what do you all think?

693427[/snapback]

Why do people wait so long to teach babies to walk. or to talk or why do we wait so long to teach our children to do trigonometry ..... because we have to be ready to learn lifes lessons.

Primitive man was not mature enough to understand.

I can see an obvious correlation between God having to tel us do not ...yada yada yada with a bunch of other rules and regs because we are just not spritualluy mature enough to know what it means to "love others" and God has to S P E L L I T O U T F O R U S

and teaching children ... do not yada yada yada ... until our children can understand for themselves why it is wrong to do all the things their parents tell them to do.

Eat nutricious food

Don't eat too much sugar

Excercise regularly

Mind your manners

When we are children these rules may seem to be made just to spoil our fun. But when we get older we realize why those rules are there.

Well, I was lead to believe that world was in a very critical point, which is why he was sent to Earth. Kind of like now, which is probably why so many are talking about the second comming of Christ.

Brings to mind the lyrics from the final song of Andrew Lloyd Webber's Jesus Christ Superstar:

"And why'd you come to such a backwards time and such a strange land?

If you'ld come today you could have reached a whole nation!

Used radio and the TV and the mass communication!"

Edited by aquatus1

I would say that this is a good reason to show that the Judeo-Christian religions are nothing more than just another religion.  I can not  see why God would doom the millions of people that lived prior to Judaism and Christianity to hell or why he would have waited over 40,000 years to show himself to man, does not make any logical sense.  BFG, I salute your for your answer!  yes.gif

693782[/snapback]

40,000 years? Where you get these numbers is beyond me. Keep in mind many christians do not believe the earth is 6,000 years old. rolleyes.gif

I would say that this is a good reason to show that the Judeo-Christian religions are nothing more than just another religion.  I can not  see why God would doom the millions of people that lived prior to Judaism and Christianity to hell or why he would have waited over 40,000 years to show himself to man, does not make any logical sense.  BFG, I salute your for your answer!  yes.gif

693782[/snapback]

40,000 years? Where you get these numbers is beyond me. Keep in mind many christians do not believe the earth is 6,000 years old. rolleyes.gif

695102[/snapback]

A lot of people calles them as they see them and if they don't see them, they just make them up... cool.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifwacko.gifwacko.gifblink.gifblink.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifsanta.gifsanta.gifw00t.gif

693782[/snapback]

695102[/snapback]

A lot of people calles them as they see them and if they don't see them, they just make them up... cool.gif :

Interesting theories from Ashley and Amal so far.  In the end, we don't really know why God waited.  Ecclesiastes refers to there being a time for everything, so God obviously had a reason, but we humans cannot know what that reason is, we can only make assumptions and guesses.

693632[/snapback]

Maybe you should ask him yourself.......

He talks to some, maybe you are one he is waiting to hear from. wink2.gif

693787[/snapback]

I always talk to God. He talks to everyone who talks to Him, just not always in the way we want or the way we expect.