Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Chinese Military is no match for US Army!

Dr. Strangehug

War is stupid, i totally agree, but in some cases it is neccasery

697775[/snapback]

Yes it is sometimes neccasary if there is a major threat, but not really to keep on building and building your military until there is something that there is no proof that it's a threat, but you bomb it anyways.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Commander CMG

• SnakeProphet

• british_patriot

• Stixxman

Exactly. I think it was Stephen Lewis who said something similar to "The money is always there to take peoples lives, but never there to save them."

When will people learn the world will be a better place if we can all stop fighting no.gif

War was, is, and never will be necessary. Can you think of one example where war is necessary!?

War was, is, and never will be necessary. Can you think of one example where war is necessary!?

697793[/snapback]

1939-45?

Even war wasn't needed then; Assassins and Special Op's could've easily stopped this war from happening.

Don't say my two grandfathers died in a un-neccasery war!

697793[/snapback]

1939-45?

697796[/snapback]

Exactly, Hitler was killing inocent people and Japan was invading land. How is that not necessary? But I do still think war is dumb, unless it's very necessary.

There were no Special Operations or SAS before 1939; they came about because of the war. Before 1939, no one could possibly have foreseen what Hitler was really like, and assassinating another country's elected leader just because you have a suscpicion he might be a psychotic b*st*rd was something that no one would have remotely considered then.

War is the ultimate breakdown of communications. It is never a good thing, unfortunately it is sometimes a necessary thing. It is necessary because there will always be a difference of opinion between people, and sooner or later, it will escalate to the point where violence becomes the most efficient solution.

The Chinese are a considerable threat to the U.S. military. I still do believe that America would be victorious, however, due to the sheer quantity of the enemy, we would sustain very heavy losses, possibly enough to make any victory pyrrhic. I cannot help but remeber how every great civilization was, in the end, destroyed by barbarians. Numbers do matter, especially in war.

Lets see hmmm the Chinese vs the U.S. The states would not be able to hold there own in this one. The Chinese have millions of soldieries that are told to join the army no matter what, the U.S. relies on volunteers, there would have to be a draft to even think this is possible. What would the U.S. citizens think about another draft?

I hate to say this but the U.S. would never go to war with China the pay out vs the profit is not there.. The only way to win in this situation would be Nuclear and lots of them yikes that would spark the end of civilization as we know it .. no.gif

It depends on who attacks who first.

Now lets say that China attacks America. America would win. The American people would be outraged (like in WW2) and the American military numbers could swell to 10-15 million troops. (again like in WW2 where America had a military of 12 million). Now take into account that America could starve China. Also we must not forget that American mass production could easily outproduce the Chinese if they are put into mass production mode.

Now also what many people don't understand is that America's military is designed to fight a overpowering force. With tanks, aircraft, ships, missiles, and mass troops. That is what they want to fight.

So now you have America with a huge military, advanced technology, and can feed and supply it's military much better than the Chinese.

But there is also the Tibet situation. As we have seen in Afghanistan and Iraq. America will give weapons and training to people who will fight with them. As the Kurds in Iraq and the northern alliance in Afghanistan. Now it is controversial, but many suspect that they could be up to 150K Tibetans that would be willing to fight the Chinese.

But if America attacked the Chinese first. I do believe the Chinese would win. Simply because the American people wouldn't fight. America would have a small military and the Chinese would be outraged and be ready and fanatic about defeating America.

But even if this war does take place no one could really "win"(the win is put in "" because they are no winners in war.)

this a bit pesimistic but isn't history written by the winners.. your right about the American army massing to fight the Chinese. When you bring in allies lets look at China's allies, North korea, the former soviet union or parts of it and quite possible most of the middle east. A war with china will not happen unless some radical person in power needs to flex it's might sad.gif

Well now i didn't know we where talking about allies. Now lets bring Americans allies into the picture. Japan, south Korea, and possible Taiwan. Now It could be said that nations like Canada would stop trading with China. Making it even harder for China to feed it's nation. And the Middle East would be in uproar, but Iraq, Kuwait, and Saudi Arabia are probably not going to do anything to help the Chinese, because it would be way to costly for them not to sell America the oil it needs to fight the Chinese.

But i still think it is whom ever attacks first is gonna lose.

Edited by sidewinder

Here we go, OIL isn't that the reason the States are in Iraq ya. If you say wmd's I laugh,if you say because Sadam was a ruthless leader I laugh, it is a money game and nothing more.

I live in Alberta the second largest oil producing facility in the world. China is Canada's 2 nd largest trading partner aside the U.S. If America was a bit more reasonable (the govenment not the people) they would try to distance them selves from Saudi, but they can't OIL !!!

Right now Alberta ok Canada is building a pipeline to supply the west coast with oil so the Chinese can export it in the billions of barrels. in a few years China will not have to worry about oil, the States will, hell the U.S. is already freakin out about oil and where they can get it cheap ie a country that they can invade.

Food hmmm western culture we need pizza,burgers and a coke, the Chinese need a cup of rice.

All i'm saying is that there is a situation that could get out of hands, and man no one will ally with someone, that considers bombing cities killing hundreds of innocents. In Iraq 100.00.000 have already died. Why does CNN not cover this. angry.gif

Well now i didn't know we where talking about allies. Now lets bring Americans allies into the picture. Japan, south Korea, and possible Taiwan. Now It could be said that nations like Canada would stop trading with China. Making it even harder for China to feed it's nation. And the Middle East would be in uproar, but Iraq, Kuwait, and Saudi Arabia are probably not going to do anything to help the Chinese, because it would be way to costly for them not to sell America the oil it needs to fight the Chinese.

But i still think it is whom ever attacks first is gonna lose.

698072[/snapback]

Did you not forget Britain as an allie no.gif or were we not there in the gulf twice angry.gif

But a big chunk of the American and most of the worlds economy is dependent on China and its allies. Have you guys seen the products you buy it says made in China. Meaning the businesses (Walmart, etc) that out source jobs to China would lose a lot of money if the American govt decides to cease trade with China. So prices of good would skyrocket if production in china were to stop. Riot could erupt because nobody would have enough money to buy anything.

So America would not try to pick a fight with China anyway, because we all know how big business is tied in the American govt wink2.gif , they would not want to lose money which means politicians lose money. And on the flip side China does not want the world to stop out sourcing jobs to their people. So a war between these to nations would be silly since they make a lot of money off each other.

Edited by Super Pancake

Warden ya america has already forgoten that the british empire helped create there country.

Super pancake were the heck would all those toys in our happy meals go " made in montana" i think not

blink.gifrofl.gifw00t.gif

En reponse aux posts regarding the necessity of war:

Ok...I realise I was wrong tongue.gif war WAS needed. But today is it still? We have Democrats, Special Ops like the SAS and Navy Seals, and (a necessary evil) blackmail.

En reponse aux autres:

In the end it's all down to Nuclear SH!T, so the United States of America would 'win'.

But at the cost of millions of lives, and political instability.

In the end it's all down to Nuclear SH!T, so the United States of America would 'win'.

698354[/snapback]

You know China could pretty much do the same also!

I agree with Super_Pancakse post 41 on this issue.

If there was a war (god forbid) the United States would have to attack with EVERYTHING it had asap or risk a long and costly war. I mean, we would have to move fast enough to make the blitzkrieg look slow.

Don't say my two grandfathers died in a un-neccasery war!

697803[/snapback]

First of all, you're grandparents did die in something that was quite unnecessary and stupid in my opinion, but they died for a just cause.

Secondly, try not to tell us what we can and can not say, it is not your place.

698354[/snapback]

You know China could pretty much do the same also!

698380[/snapback]

Edit: Removed obscene language and link.

Edited by BurnSide

It comes down to airpower. Who controls the air, controls the battlefield. Besides, China and the USA economies are tied too closely for war. Who knows what the future holds but I don't see conflict happening anytime soon.

Edit:

First of all, you're grandparents did die in something that was quite unnecessary and stupid in my opinion, but they died for a just cause.

698424[/snapback]

Aren't you countering your own statement?

Secondly, try not to tell us what we can and can not say, it is not your place.

698424[/snapback]

Isn't that exactly what you are doing?

blink.gif

Edited by Dan'O

The US controlled the Air in Vietnam but got no results?

if it ever comes down to hand to hand combat,were screwed!

if it ever comes down to hand to hand combat,were screwed!

Why?I have seen many american "ninjas",despite the fact that they have been wiped out centuries ago.You have a secret we should know of?