Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Chinese Military is no match for US Army!

Dr. Strangehug

If I was China myself, I would be thinking the best way tp cripple the USA would not be via war. I myself would flood people overseas to america, and help create economic problems there...... Economic problems lead to instability....

ok.. maybe thats a long shot...

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Commander CMG

• SnakeProphet

• british_patriot

• Stixxman

If I was China myself, I would be thinking the best way tp cripple the USA would not be via war.

I think you are correct. China doesn't need to go to war with us....China is patient. They don't really need to do anything.......except wait for us to destroy ourselves.

Yes i am British and yes i will be somewhat biased towards britian but it is a well known fact Britian has the best trained army.

Edited by british_patriot

Yes i am British and yes i will be somewhat biased towards britian but it is a well known fact Britian has the best trained army.

There's only one way to find that out and I would think twice before I start a war just to see if we're really the best.

You're quite amusing actually.

Not even I,myself, hold my country in such high regards,and I'm supposed to be a hard-core patriot,judging by my family and friends.

i'm very patriotic as my family are, most have served in the army. I also have others reasons for very patriotic, but I am not getting into that.

i'm very patriotic as my family are, most have served in the army. I also have others reasons for very patriotic, but I am not getting into that.

Being patriotic doesn't mean to think of your country as flawless.Every country has it's flaws,and guess what....Britain has too.

Having served in the British Army for what felt like an eternity, I have no loyalty to my country how can I surrport and be loyal to a Clown Government and the policies they have in Place.

However I was always loyal to my unit and the personel I served with, I had respect for them, I don't even work in the UK anymore even though I live here.

What flaws has britain got?

XSAS was in you in the SAS lol?

Its Government?

Perhaps I have misread the topic, and in reading "China army not as good as USA" I somehow did not see the real tipoc: Evaluate Britain and its military.....

Please stay on topic.

I am sure I am stalked by the Mods, I go off topic for one minute and... Bang.. Fully agree this discussion is going off at a tangent, lets get back on topic.

That wasn't aimed at you, it was aimed at the last few posters... you were just unlucky last.

I think Joc is pretty acurate here, if the Chinese just sat back the USA would soon be so far overstrected with their World domination program that the will destroy them selves.

Realistically if the Chinese and the US decides to bump heads, 2 very unstable mindsets in there approache to War it would not be a case of who wins because they would drag all the rest of us in and this would be WWIII.

Listen, none of them could win a war. China couldnt get too much of its forces to the US coast in one shot, giving the US the advantage there, and the US, while they probably good get theirs to the chinese coast, would not be able to hold the country with the amount of troops at its disposal. Thats how I see it.

Mmmm. Iraq's a good bit smaller than China and has a rather smaller population, and I think that's quite enough to be going on with.

Agreed and Al queda arn't even a country and they can't sort them out.

Agreed and Al queda arn't even a country and they can't sort them out.

If USA have to deal with China,then Al-quaeda truly will be having a feast over there.You think 911 was bad?Think again.

Well America couldn't even sort out Vietnam, but i guess every American will say they won.

no we admit that we lost vietnam, but we did win the revolution and 1812. yes.gif

I think it's been mentioned somewhere else, but Vietnam - right up until the end of 1972 at any rate - was fought with one hand tied behind the US' back; if the USAF had been allowed to go after North Vietnam's strategic industries and military infrastructure right from the start, they could probably have defeated it within a year at the most. As they did at christmas 1972, when the B-52s were allowed to do their stuff.

We lost Vietnam.

So, that's two Americans saying we lost Vietnam, and two foreigners claiming that we would say we did not.

A ground battle in China would be catastrophic if we did not control the air. Even if we did, getting drawn into a jungle battle would not be a good idea, much like the desert battle in Afghanistan. The best chance we would have of victory is a take-over of the 'civilized' areas, the cities and hubs, like we did in Iraq. It would all hinge on being able to get a lot of people on the ground at the same time.

aquatus1 do you actually believe you could take over Urban China? and why would air control work here when it didn't have an effect in Vietnam or indeed Iraq and Afghanistan, non of the latter have Air defence and yet the US can take a country that does have air defence?

If you have a look at the stats,then I think it is safe to say,that your ground forces would be screwed.

PS. Their flying vampires will bust your ass tongue.gif