Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Chinese Military is no match for US Army!

Dr. Strangehug

Tell that to the million strong army of Iraq that lost to the 300,000 strong army of the US in less than thirty days.

Millions?That's a joke right?

Half of Iraq's military(no,not millions) left the country when the war started.The rest has been killed by the COMBINED allied forces,which are a little bit more than 300,000, + PMC.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Commander CMG

• SnakeProphet

• british_patriot

• Stixxman

Does it say millions retard? No, but the actual strength of the Iraq army at the time was close to ONE million. And the actual strength of the coalition forces was close to 300,000 in country. Next time read the post.

Does it say millions retard? No, but the actual strength of the Iraq army at the time was close to ONE million. And the actual strength of the coalition forces was close to 300,000 in country. Next time read the post.

Again,half of them left the country when the war started,and the 300,000 are the coalition forces without PMC.Add PMC and you have some more.

I don't think there and need to use the word retard. If you can't answer in a civil manner don't bother posting.

Iraq's army were not well trained and many of them were forced to fight and in the end just like their Air force most of them just handed themselves in.

We are all giving our opinions here, and calling each other names is infantile. Ultimately, the people with the latest and greatest information are the peopl who send us to war, so like it or not, those are the decisions that we have to trust.

Personally, as I said, I do believe America would eventually win against China. That is, assuming that Iraq remains in hand, and we have allies to assist. The war would be long and bloody, and there will be no immideate satisfaction. To be perfectly frank, I would think that we would eventually be forced to withdraw more due to politics than actual combat, much like Vietnam.

Hey let snake stand up for himself, your not his mom Xsas, and if he doesn't want to be insulted he should dispense with insulting people himself. Its just common sense, I mean you can't be there everytime someone picks on him can you? He will have to learn to be better at replying to posts or he will get flamed.

The kill ratio for the US army is huge, they are the most efficient soldiers in the world at killing. No communist army is worth S@##, they are conscripts looking to head over the hill the first chance they get. Its a mindset difference, Americans fight for their country, thats one of their training mantras. Communist soldiers are forced to fight which does not mae for loyal troops. Plus they are really poorly trained and supported.

Hey let snake stand up for himself, your not his mom Xsas, and if he doesn't want to be insulted he should dispense with insulting people himself. Its just common sense, I mean you can't be there everytime someone picks on him can you? He will have to learn to be better at replying to posts or he will get flamed.

Reply better in which way?You mean insulting people when you run out of arguments?

Hey let snake stand up for himself, your not his mom Xsas, and if he doesn't want to be insulted he should dispense with insulting people himself.  Its just common sense, I mean you can't be there everytime someone picks on him can you?  He will have to learn to be better at replying to posts or he will get flamed.

The kill ratio for the US army is huge, they are the most efficient soldiers in the world at killing.  No communist army is worth S@##, they are conscripts looking to head over the hill the first chance they get.  Its a mindset difference, Americans fight for their country, thats one of their training mantras.  Communist soldiers are forced to fight which does not mae for loyal troops.  Plus they are really poorly trained and supported.

703671[/snapback]

I know snake is quite capable of standing his own corner, however I don't like teh idea of insults on a public forum I for one don't like to read insulting replies to snake or to anyone... if you can't control it don't post or PM him.

Don't be obtuse, his tone of reply was insulting, and I give what I get so thats all. If you cannot take do not dish, didn't your mother teach you that? How bout this one "sticks and stones will break my bones" you know the rest.

Don't be obtuse, his tone of reply was insulting, and I give what I get so thats all. If you cannot take do not dish, didn't your mother teach you that? How bout this one "sticks and stones will break my bones" you know the rest.

Insulting in which way?

Hey let snake stand up for himself, your not his mom Xsas, and if he doesn't want to be insulted he should dispense with insulting people himself.  Its just common sense, I mean you can't be there everytime someone picks on him can you?  He will have to learn to be better at replying to posts or he will get flamed.

The kill ratio for the US army is huge, they are the most efficient soldiers in the world at killing.  No communist army is worth S@##, they are conscripts looking to head over the hill the first chance they get.  Its a mindset difference, Americans fight for their country, thats one of their training mantras.  Communist soldiers are forced to fight which does not mae for loyal troops.  Plus they are really poorly trained and supported.

703671[/snapback]

I know snake is quite capable of standing his own corner, however I don't like teh idea of insults on a public forum I for one don't like to read insulting replies to snake or to anyone... if you can't control it don't post or PM him.

703788[/snapback]

How about you not reading it, I'm only responsible for my actions I cannot be for yours, If you don't like the program CHANGE THE CHANNEL.

The reply of an intelligent individual.. I guess I should have expected as much.. try reading the dictionary so you can replace offensive words with something more educational.

I think we should get back on topic...

How about you not reading it, I'm only responsible for my actions I cannot be for yours, If you don't like the program CHANGE THE CHANNEL.

In this particular case,the channel can change you.

In this particular case,the channel can change you.

703816[/snapback]

What the heck are you two nancies talking about?

I don't take crap from anyone least of all someone who misquotes and nitpicks my posts to conform to their truncated version of the universe(try a dictionary on that )

And snake explain your last comment a little further it sounds ooooohhh so threatening.

You have a problem and are going off topic? Please get back online or go away.. I am being polite at the moment.

Edited by XSAS

What the heck are you two nancies talking about?

I don't take crap from anyone least of all someone who misquotes and nitpicks my posts to conform to their truncated version of the universe(try a dictionary on that )

That's life,get used to it.Spewing threats and insults over the internet is nothing more than ridiculous......otherwise I wouldn't be as civil as I am.

And snake explain your last comment a little further it sounds ooooohhh so threatening.

Did you ever read the rules?

Tell that to the million strong army of Iraq that lost to the 300,000 strong army of the US in less than thirty days.

Millions?That's a joke right?

Half of Iraq's military(no,not millions) left the country when the war started.The rest has been killed by the COMBINED allied forces,which are a little bit more than 300,000, + PMC.

703454[/snapback]

Does it say millions retard?  No, but the actual strength of the Iraq army at the time was close to ONE million.  And the actual strength of the coalition forces was close to 300,000 in country.  Next time read the post.

703467[/snapback]

Enough, the both of you. This isn't some barroom where you can pick a fight just because you don't like the other person's tone of voice. Snake's reply, while not terribly social, was no more insulting than any other agressive debater. The word retard is clearly an insult, no matter how you look at it. Either way, it is unworthy of the entire page it has taken up.

Both of you get back into your corners, and let's get this topic back on track.

just a mischievous observation; wasn't one reason why you won the Revolutionary War because of the help of the French? !  wink2.gif

702956[/snapback]

lol, the french were HARDLY any help! they waited an entire year after their arrival in the colonies to help us.

Don't mess with XSAS, believe me

user posted image Please. Edited by XSAS

Who cares who has the best military? It's like a game to you guys, just like it is a game to the politicians. "We can kill more of you than you can of us, muhahaha." The military is supposed to be a defence, not a means to take over the world. A strong military causes more problems than it ever solves.

Wars are not won with the "best" technology, or the "best" trained soldiers. Some of this helps, but hell...look at Iraq. Never underestimate the power of determination. To win a war you have to have a real reason to risk your life, that is why we are not going to win in Iraq.

Comparing militaries is like comparing dick sizes. It is childish and pointless.

Who cares who has the best military? It's like a game to you guys, just like it is a game to the politicians. "We can kill more of you than you can of us, muhahaha." The military is supposed to be a defence, not a means to take over the world. A strong military causes more problems than it ever solves.

Wars are not won with the "best" technology, or the "best" trained soldiers. Some of this helps, but hell...look at Iraq. Never underestimate the power of determination. To win a war you have to have a real reason to risk your life, that is why we are not going to win in Iraq.

I agree,I don't think you can safely that you'd win because of technology or training or numbers.The only way to find out who'd win would be....well,I think you know what.

Comparing militaries is like comparing dick sizes. It is childish and pointless.

Who's even doing that in these days?

Who cares who has the best military?  It's like a game to you guys, just like it is a game to the politicians.  "We can kill more of you than you can of us, muhahaha."

Oh, c'mon now. Were not pretending to do anything other than speculate on who would win in a pretend scenario. Of course its a game to us, and there is no reason to be ashamed of that.

The military is supposed to be a defence, not a means to take over the world.  A strong military causes more problems than it ever solves.

Really? Ask the former occupants of Tibet about that.

Wars are not won with the "best" technology, or the "best" trained soldiers.  Some of this helps, but hell...look at Iraq.  Never underestimate the power of determination.  To win a war you have to have a real reason to risk your life, that is why we are not going to win in Iraq.

What about Iraq? We won that particular war rather handily. Does that mean everyone is going to shrug and say "oh, well, let's all be happy little occupied sympathisers." ? Of course not. Having an active resistance, however, does not mean the war marches on. No more so than having an active Confederate Army in Texas means Texas is still fighting for independance.

Comparing militaries is like comparing dick sizes.  It is childish and pointless.

705224[/snapback]

I see no problem with having an interesting conversation about it. Would you be making these objections if we were talking about chess scenarios?

Oh, c'mon now.  Were not pretending to do anything other than speculate on who would win in a pretend scenario.  Of course its a game to us, and there is no reason to be ashamed of that. 

Sure, but do you understand what war really is? It is nothing nice, nothing to joke about. War changes people for life. Maybe if we all understood what really goes on, we wouldn't be quick to jump in and support a war.

The military is supposed to be a defence, not a means to take over the world.  A strong military causes more problems than it ever solves.

Really?  Ask the former occupants of Tibet about that.

Now what caused Tibet's problem? China's military.

What about Iraq?  We won that particular war rather handily.  Does that mean everyone is going to shrug and say "oh, well, let's all be happy little occupied sympathisers." ?  Of course not.  Having an active resistance, however, does not mean the war marches on.  No more so than having an active Confederate Army in Texas means Texas is still fighting for independance.

The Iraq war is far from over. It isn't like there are 5 Iraqis jumping around like jack rabbits over there randomly shooting off their AKs. There are more casualties now than at the start of the war. Is the confederate army in texas still killing off members of the union?

I see no problem with having an interesting conversation about it.  Would you be making these objections if we were talking about chess scenarios?

Nope

Oh, c'mon now.  Were not pretending to do anything other than speculate on who would win in a pretend scenario.  Of course its a game to us, and there is no reason to be ashamed of that. 

Sure, but do you understand what war really is? It is nothing nice, nothing to joke about. War changes people for life. Maybe if we all understood what really goes on, we wouldn't be quick to jump in and support a war.

Really?  Ask the former occupants of Tibet about that.

Now what caused Tibet's problem? China's military.

What about Iraq?  We won that particular war rather handily.  Does that mean everyone is going to shrug and say "oh, well, let's all be happy little occupied sympathisers." ?  Of course not.  Having an active resistance, however, does not mean the war marches on.  No more so than having an active Confederate Army in Texas means Texas is still fighting for independance.

The Iraq war is far from over. It isn't like there are 5 Iraqis jumping around like jack rabbits over there randomly shooting off their AKs. There are more casualties now than at the start of the war. Is the confederate army in texas still killing off members of the union?

I see no problem with having an interesting conversation about it.  Would you be making these objections if we were talking about chess scenarios?

Nope

705744[/snapback]

This is just a discussion and yes it is a game to us involved, if it offends you in anyway don't read or post here, there is no resolution to this discussion no right or wrongsm other than we all get to debate our ideas, there's input from members from different backgrounds many countries, it is light hearted fun, what we say or do here has no effect on the World and never will, sorry if this type of Thread offends you but many of us enjoy it.

Edited by XSAS