Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Morrowind

Ciraxis

does anyone think that it would be cool to have part of morrowind online? what i mean is, you could have one large city online where you could buy a house and trade weapons/armour and other cool things you've made or enchanted in the game. what i would really like is an area like in vivec, two players could go head to head in battle. it would not be to the death, you'd come back to full health after the battle. i can't remember how many times i talked with a friend about kicking his characters ass. How many of you have some great character that you'd like to put in the ring? morrowind and all of its additions are great and all, but how many really great memorable fight were there?

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ciraxis

• TaintedDoughnuts

• Link of Hyrule

• Amalgamut

Too true Ciraxis,

But for my mind, the fighting was really secondary to whole Morrowind experience.

yeah i know, but when there was a good fight, it really made me want more.

does anyone think that it would be cool to have part of morrowind online?  what i mean is, you could have one large city online where you could buy a house and trade weapons/armour and other cool things you've made or enchanted in the game.  what i would really like is an area like in vivec, two players could go head to head in battle.  it would not be to the death, you'd come back to full health after the battle.  i can't remember how many times i talked with a friend about kicking his characters ass.  How many of you have some great character that you'd like to put in the ring?  morrowind and all of its additions are great and all, but how many really great memorable fight were there?

709167[/snapback]

They do have morrowind online... a mod team made it. I'll find the link for you happy.gif

FOr those of you who want to download Morrowind Online, here is the link:

Morrowind Online website

It looks like you hook up with a friend's IP, and you two can explore Vardenfall. Maybe more than 2 can play, I'm not sure.

i think its only coming out for pc and xbox 360, sorry man.  why don't you just get the xbox 360 instead of the ps3?

708899[/snapback]

Well, I have an XBOX now. I just thought the PS3 would be a better selection in terms of an abundance in games. Not to mention I love the FF series, but then again I really like the Elder Scrolls series. So, I guess this will be a tough decision.

I'm personally getting the Nintendo Revolution. I can always get Oblivion for PC grin2.gif

Morrowind=my favourite 1st person RPG (only Might and Magic 6 get's close but Morrowind is better). I quit playing Morrowind after my save file got corrupted. I'm not touching it again or else it will devour my time.

I'm personally getting the Nintendo Revolution.  I can always get Oblivion for PC grin2.gif

709815[/snapback]

Yeah I would get it for PC too, but my computer isnt that powerful of a gaming machine. hmm.gif

I'm personally getting the Nintendo Revolution.  I can always get Oblivion for PC grin2.gif

709815[/snapback]

Yeah I would get it for PC too, but my computer isnt that powerful of a gaming machine. hmm.gif

709874[/snapback]

My comp's alright, but I need more RAM for it and for Oblivion to work right(that game's gonna be demanding on comps!)

My comp's alright, but I need more RAM for it and for Oblivion to work right(that game's gonna be demanding on comps!)

709963[/snapback]

Yeah no joke, hmm.gif

Do you have any clue as to how much RAM this game will need? Im guessing at least 1024. I only have 256! ph34r.gif

709963[/snapback]

Yeah no joke, hmm.gif

Do you have any clue as to how much RAM this game will need? Im guessing at least 1024. I only have 256! ph34r.gif

709970[/snapback]

Same here... Doom 3 needed 384, and it doesn't look as great as Oblivion, IMO hmm.gif

709815[/snapback]

Like Amalgamut, my computer isn't powerful enough, which means one of three things. Either [a] my computer sucks. consoles don't become obsolete as easily as PC's. Or [c] all of the above grin2.gif

what was some of your(everyone) favorite parts? i loved exploring, finds cool caves and stuff. i really liked hunting down the legendary weapons. one of my favorite caves is the one with the viking burial, any one get there?

what was some of your(everyone) favorite parts?  i loved exploring, finds cool caves and stuff.  i really liked hunting down the legendary weapons.  one of my favorite caves is the one with the viking burial, any one get there?

716765[/snapback]

Yeah, that cave is sweet.

I always thought it was spooky (yet fun) to explore the Dwemmer (sp?) ruins and such.

what was some of your(everyone) favorite parts?  i loved exploring, finds cool caves and stuff.  i really liked hunting down the legendary weapons.  one of my favorite caves is the one with the viking burial, any one get there?

716765[/snapback]

Yeah, that cave is sweet.

I always thought it was spooky (yet fun) to explore the Dwemmer (sp?) ruins and such.

717849[/snapback]

I'd only get up to Balmora before either 1) my character died or 2) I got bored with him/ her and make a new character grin2.gif

I'd only get up to Balmora before either 1) my character died or 2) I got bored with him/ her and make a new character grin2.gif

718479[/snapback]

The concentration levels of the computer generation is astounding grin2.gif

By the way, there is a save function. if you die, just revert to save thumbsup.gif

For the record, most times I've played I skip Balmora altogether until later in the game. There's so much to do in Seyda Neen and then walking up to Pelagiad....

All the best,

My favourite place is the sunken Dvemer ruin, I love running and swimming around looking for caves, ships and other things under water.

has anyone here explored every place on the map? i know that i still have some blank areas on the map, but damn i've spent so much time running around. i must have killed 10,000 cliff racers. i heard that oblivion is going to be much bigger than morrowind, just more focused. also i heard that there are no cliff racers, but i'm sure that there will be something to replace them. i can't wait, i'm so bored with every other rpg.

has anyone here explored every place on the map?  i know that i still have some blank areas on the map, but damn i've spent so much time running around.  i must have killed 10,000 cliff racers.  i heard that oblivion is going to be much bigger than morrowind, just more focused.  also i heard that there are no cliff racers, but i'm sure that there will be something to replace them.  i can't wait, i'm so bored with every other rpg.

721280[/snapback]

Oh man.....I hate cliff racer's... wacko.gif

has anyone here explored every place on the map?...... i heard that oblivion is going to be much bigger than morrowind

721280[/snapback]

Dude, Is that even possible? Morrowind is huge. I haven't explored anywhere near the whole thing and I've spent weeks on end in solitary confinement with nothing but a TV, an Xbox and the game. Although my brother tells me he found a shack in the middle of nowhere which is really a business run by a mud-crab? I don't see him that often to check his story out.......

All the best,

morrowind is a huge damn place, ive spent like 8 game hours just exploring the pure area near seyda neen and south of it a bit

Dude, Is that even possible?  Morrowind is huge.  I haven't explored anywhere near the whole thing and I've spent weeks on end in solitary confinement with nothing but a TV, an Xbox and the game.  Although my brother tells me he found a shack in the middle of nowhere which is really a business run by a mud-crab?  I don't see him that often to check his story out.......

All the best,

723691[/snapback]

Yeah no joke! Morrowind is by far the biggest map compared to any other game ever made.

That mudcrab you speak of is somewhere in the NE part of the map (I think?).

The crab salesman has about 10,000 gold to buy whatever you sell.

I found some info from Gamespot...

GS: We learned that the gameworld is approximately 16 square miles in size. How large is that in comparison to Morrowind's world, roughly? Will we see the same kind of variety in terrain and locales like we saw in Morrowind, which had deserts and mountains and lush forests? Tell us about how this world is being generated, and what the new terrain generation system adds to the game?

TH: The outside world, in terms of square miles, is a bit larger than Morrowind's........

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/rpg/theeld...ew_6128767.html