Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

2 of my Paranormal sightings

exxon122

Yeah, well these are two of my paranormal sightings:

The Green Eyes

One night when I was a little kid, at night, before I went to bed, I went downstairs to get my socks blink.gif and they were at the foot of the stairs. I looked down the hall, and I saw a huge hulking shape in the living room with green eyes! ph34r.gif

Teh UFO! alien.gif

One night when we were heading home from Burger King in our car, I was looking up in the sky, and saw what I thought was an airplane. Then I realized that it had way too many lights! It could have been 2 planes, but they would have been flying too close! Then I thought, a UFO! alien.gif

What do you think?

exxon122

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• exxon122

• Brother_werewolf

• Draco5832000

• _Nyx_

No, I didn't. I understand what you mean, possibly confusing my pet for the Green Eyes. Besides, the thing was huge! It completley blocked the hallway!

exxon122

Do you still live in that house?!

699138[/snapback]

Yes I do. I've lived there for almost 12 years. It happened to me when I was 8, 9, or 10. I'm currently 12

exxon122

Do you still live in that house?!

699138[/snapback]

Yes I do. I've lived there for almost 12 years. It happened to me when I was 8, 9, or 10. I'm currently 12

exxon122

706035[/snapback]

if i were u then i would leave that house ASAP thumbsup.gif

as a small child you may have been dreaming, only you do not realize it , has anything else ever happen in the house?if not i bet you were sleep walking or just only half awake!

I agree with Isis....I had the most crazy imagination when I was younger...I watched movies I wasn't supposed to and would scare myself silly. I still haven't entirely gotten over what Poltergeist did to me. Dang clowns.... disgust.gif

Anyway, the young mind is a sponge and you retain things without being aware of it and when your sleeping or almost asleep, your subconscious reaches down and resurrects this stuff.

GET THE **** OUT OF YOUR HOUSE NOW! RUN b**** RUN FOR YOUR LIFE GET SOME HELP!

lol sorry but i do loves the scaring and the emotional scarrinng lol.

I see you got your self a new avatar and signiture image.. i like the avatar looks bad ass Brother Werewolf

it's from Werewolf: the apocolypse A great book this picture is a Garou from the Glass walkers tribe. They should make a friggen video game about this book it would be so awesome. go to the website they explain everything before you buy the book.

Nope. I wasn't half awake. I know I was perfectly awake. Also, I've seen strange shadow people out of the corner of my eye, and when I look directly there, it dissapears.

[exxon122]

Such is a common phenominon... but... I am still interested int he above claims.

How bright were these eyes, and how clear was the hulking shape...

What was the arangement of the lights in the sky?

And please ignore the children, friend Exxon. There are such in every forum... just don't listen.

But the rest of us are serious and quite credible... as is proven by the choice of vocabulary.

Truly setient animals have more self control.

you might have not seen any alien( as is in the shadowy figure with the green eyes) or such but rather what is more comonly known as a demon. I have seen these things and keep a look out for them. they will be a shadowy figure with glowing eyes of red, green, white, and blue in that order as far as there realitivity to there strength ( blue being the highest and red beeinng the lowest). if they bother you more just let them know you are not scared of them and that you won't let them harm you, but you must truly belive this or it won't work, you can,t lie to a demon.

Um... yes, well, you should probably do some research before you come to a serious conclusion.

Lol.. Well what happened to this "Hulk" figure? And how fast was this "UFO" flying? What colors where the lights? hmm.gif

Yes!

Why don't you make a picture on "Paint Brush" for us.

• 8 years later...

saw it too i was 17 years was listening music in my room was homealone looked behind me i saw a huge shaped figure with green eyes or goggles then i turned me back and continued listening music