Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NIGHTMARES

revolver ocelot

i think i am playing metal gear solid three too much,i actually had a dream last night i was with chararcters from it,i was sneaking around with snake,when we ran into revolver ocelot ha aimed a gun at me but we were suddenley in the tortue room from the game,i was standing in the corner in silence,(i am also computer animated)then i was at my house with revolver ocelot and we where kissing but then volgin walked in dragging ocelot away and then i saw the part in mgs3 were boss slaps revolver for shooting out snake's eye.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• revolver ocelot

• about

• Paranoid Android

• lp21why

it was not a nightmare but it was cool and i was kissing(young)ocelot!!!!he is very nice looking in mgs3

My nightmare was where I lost my two front teeth. This happened often as a teen.

One theory is that dreams about your teeth reflect your anxiety about your appearance and how others perceive you. Sadly, we live in a world where good looks are valued highly and your teeth play an important role in conveying that image. Teeth are used in the game of flirtations, whether it be a dazzling and gleaming smile or affectionate necking. These dreams may stem from a fear of your sexual impotence or the consequences of getting old. Teeth are an important feature of our attractiveness and presentation to others. Everybody worries about how they appear to others. Caring about our appearance is natural and healthy.

This info provided from Dreammoods.com

it was not a nightmare but it was cool and i was kissing(young)ocelot!!!!he is very nice looking in mgs3

709184[/snapback]

Dude, I think you have issues. If you're playing a game to the point where your dreams are based on it, you're playing it too much. Go outside and get some air or something. blink.gif

a dream of thinking i was the last of my kind, stranded on a planet filled with "big uglies". my only path to survival was to mimic their form, and begin the hybridization of their species....

My nightmare was about lasted about 2 hours until about half an hour a ago wile I was awake. It was called 'War of The Worlds'. Who needs nightmares with movies like that hey?

My dream was that I was on a tower; not in it, ON IT.

I looked east and saw Bigfoot walking towards me.

Now I'm on the ground and Bigfoot is 100 ft away.

I start running.

Bigfoot yells and chases me.

My neighbour appears.

Bigfoot runs over and kills my neighbour.

I wake up.

That was the first of 50 "Bigfoot" dreams.

My nightmares almost always involve something horrible happening to my kids. Ever since I had my first daughter.

Here's one that scared the **** outta me:

We had just come back from shopping or something, and walked into our apartment (we've since moved to a house). The kitchen was in the back after the living room, and it was all dark. I got a bad feeling, but shrugged it off. I had just put a bag down and was talking to my husband and our mutual friend, when a man's arms came out and grabbed my oldest (a girl). She started screaming for me to help, but I was frozen. My husband went in and fought with the man, but the man killed him (I think he stabbed him). I looked at our friend, and then turned and ran out the door, leaving him and our little boy IN THE APARTMENT!! I pounded on a door a few doors down, but no one answered. I was about to try another door when I woke up.

One I've had since I was little is where I'm in bed, and I wake up to find huge spiders all over the floor and walls in my room. I can't get out the door, and they're starting to climb up onto the bed, too. Blehhh!! I hate spiders.

~Scarlet~