Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Will Jesus Return?

LucidElement

I highly doubt Jesus will ever been returning to this misery...

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amalgamut

• saucy

• Paranoid Android

• Wayfarer

He failed to show up when he said he was going to? Please, enlighten me on when Jesus said he was going to return. Jesus actually said that nobody will know when He returns, not even the angels, but only God the father. He never prophesied when He would return.

He also discourages trying to put a date on his "come-back" as it could create too many false Prophets. It's also in the ten commandments the "false Idol" one.

I wonder what will happen to the souls of the "american Idol" producers.

He failed to show up when he said he was going to?  Please, enlighten me on when Jesus said he was going to return.  Jesus actually said that nobody will know when He returns, not even the angels, but only God the father.  He never prophesied when He would return.

713755[/snapback]

My thoughts exactly.

I think he may come right when we blow our selves up.

Jesus:"Im here my chil..... Oh ****!"

*explosion sounds!

700119[/snapback]

dude that wasn't funny

Yes Jesus will most likely return for the second comming in our life time.  That also means the rise of the Antichrist.  I personaly have been following prophecy for over six years and everything is moving along right on schedule.  World government is the major sign.  We are just years away.  I have quite a bit of evidence to back up the world government, but only God knows if it's time.  My guess it's very close.  All I have time right now is to point you out to visions of future from near death experiances:

http://www.near-death.com/experiences/research32.html

Heres just an example of what you will find:

Lou Famoso's visions of the future:

(a) People from different nations, different religions, with different weapons, will kill each other which will result in hundreds of thousands of dead people.

(cool.gif Man will prey on man until man will pray for man.

© Floods will spill across the earth on different continents in different seasons.

(d) Hundreds of lives and acres upon acres of crops will be lost as well as hundreds of animals.

(e) Volcanoes from around the world will erupt; first one then another.

(f ) Earthquakes will destroy sections of almost every continent. One massive earthquake will occur in America. Most of the others will be in Europe and Asia and thousands of people will be killed.

(g) There will come a time when these things will happen all at once. It will come at the same time of humanity's greatest sins.

(h) Millions of people will cry because of the devastation of portions of New York City.

[Webmaster's note: This could be a reference to the New York City terrorist attack.]

(i ) A huge earthquake of magnitude 8.6 will happen at a place called Eureka (Eureka, California?).

(j ) Thousands of people will migrate from areas of frequent disasters to places of safety.

(k) Missiles will be fired simultaneously into space from several nations.

(l ) Eruptions on the sun will interfere with the earth - more than it ever has.

(m) A large mass from space will pass by the earth and cause it to wobble wildly like a spinning top.

(n) The oceans will rise, first along the Pacific Ring of Fire then others.

(o) A space station will fall from the heavens because of an internal explosion.

[Webmaster's note: This could be a reference to the doomed Space Shuttle Columbia disaster of 2003.]

(p) Landmasses will start to sink under the pressure of the ocean on it.

(q) These earth changes will result in a newer, cleaner, more beautiful planet.

The archangel Gabriel gave Lou Famoso the following message to take back to let others know that there is little to fear because the earth will go on forever:

Look to Orion and you will know when the new world will come.

700462[/snapback]

I am so happy someone understands

I think he may come right when we blow our selves up.

Jesus:"Im here my chil..... Oh ****!"

*explosion sounds!

700119[/snapback]

dude that wasn't funny

714568[/snapback]

It was when Douglas Adams wrote it in at Milliways thumbsup.gif

• 3 weeks later...

The New Testament is filled with references to what they felt was, at the time, the impending returhn of Christ.

1 Peter 4:7

4:7 But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.

1 Thessalonians 4:14

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

It really reads as if those words were meant for those living in the 1st Century, not the 21st.

Jesus actually said that nobody will know when He returns, not even the angels, but only God the father. He never prophesied when He would return

No, he left that for those who followed him. . .who had to explain to His followers why He hasn't returned, to this day. 2 Peter 3 1-18 attempts to cover this.

I know that this is not a scepticism vs spirituality-thread, but I feel I need to write something.

Jesus will not come back. You know why..? Because he was a mortal man used in christian propaganda. That's what I think. No miracles, nothing.

Just look at the "Life of Brian"- comedy by the Monty Pyton crew. Of course it's wacky and twisted, but I feel it's actually got alarmingly more accurate view of "what happened" than the Bible does.

Yes, go ahead and laugh. But do you question the Bible sometimes? The Christian history? Is it really all true? Where is the scrutiny? The criticism?

Come on people, don't blindly put your life to a book and a religion created by powerful men to subjugate humanity.

Edited by AshKatNah

I think God is having enough of this mess and is coming back to end the misery of mankind once and for all. Eternal love will come down like a big bright blanket.

Jesus was one of the greatest teachers of Mankind not the only but a very good one, he epitomized perfect love in human form his message by his actions was tht this is the highest the human could aspire to or become all humans not just the select few that was being taught in those days, We have still not risen to the heights that Jesus showed us that we could and he showed how, I would like to see more application put towards his message than quibbling and haggling over waiting around to see if he's coming back?? Imagine if all of us actually lived his message??? Namaste Sheri

Jesus was one of the greatest teachers of Mankind not the only but a very good one, he epitomized perfect love in human form his message by his actions was tht this is the highest the human could aspire to or become all humans not just the select few that was being taught in those days, We have still not risen to the heights that Jesus showed us that we could and he showed how, I would like to see more application put towards his message than quibbling and haggling over waiting around to see if he's coming back?? Imagine if all of us actually lived his message??? Namaste Sheri

749812[/snapback]

Hi Sheri,

People might be more willing to accept the message of Christ if it could be proven that He actually existed. I'm not saying He didn't, or that none of the events described in the Bible never happened, but there is a noticable lack of outside confirmation.

I've discussed the Bible at length with Christians, some of whom happen to be friends of mine. When I ask for proof, they really have nothing to offer except Scripture, and for me, that isn't enough.

Same with a friend of mine who believes in UFOs and extraterrestrail visitors. I do believe there is life on other planets--this is a vast, ancient universe and there is ample time for other civilizations to have arisen. But as for being contacted by them, there hasn't been any evidence that will withstand scrutiny.

Which is a shame. I'd love to be around for a first contact.

749812[/snapback]

Hi Sheri,

People might be more willing to accept the message of Christ if it could be proven that He actually existed. I'm not saying He didn't, or that none of the events described in the Bible never happened, but there is a noticable lack of outside confirmation.

I've discussed the Bible at length with Christians, some of whom happen to be friends of mine. When I ask for proof, they really have nothing to offer except Scripture, and for me, that isn't enough.

Same with a friend of mine who believes in UFOs and extraterrestrail visitors. I do believe there is life on other planets--this is a vast, ancient universe and there is ample time for other civilizations to have arisen. But as for being contacted by them, there hasn't been any evidence that will withstand scrutiny.

Which is a shame. I'd love to be around for a first contact.

750172[/snapback]

Wayfareer, I'm not Christian or religious I don't even think the Bible is the best source ot the life of Jesus, I can't say for sure whether Jesus existed or not, anymore than I can be sure Ghandi existed or Buddah existed etc. etc. For me its the message that is important there no way to Prove the unseen really, I do believe that I was equipped with a internal guidance system from some very creative wise energy and it works for me based on my experience thats what I use to discern whether something feels like the truth or not, we all have this system. i think Jesus's message was a good one and worth applying wheter he lived or didn't and I have heard of sources who suggest there was no Jesus. The same would apply to life forces from other planets to me that seems very obvious I can't for one second believe that we are the only life force I to would love to be around for first contact, I try not to get to caught up in the proof game it seems to keep me from exploring the mysteries of the universe and thats to fun and I'm here to have fun Namaste Sheri

Hey Sheri,

i think Jesus's message was a good one and worth applying wheter he lived or didn't and I have heard of sources who suggest there was no Jesus.

The teachings of Jesus are supposed to be good but if you read the Scriptures you'll see why they come across to some people as a mixed message.

The same would apply to life forces from other planets to me that seems very obvious I can't for one second believe that we are the only life force  I to would love to be around for first contact, I try not to get to caught up in the proof game it seems to keep me from exploring the mysteries of the universe and thats to fun  and I'm here to have fun  Namaste Sheri

I too am interested in exploring the mysteries of the Universe, and part of that for me is seeking proof for those mysteries. Often when one question is answered it raises another, so it will be a task that will take a lifetime and still never be completed, which is fine by me.