Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Super Bots

Sheff_Pud

Have you seen the report from the Magna centre, near Sheffield, about the intelligent robots they've got set up there?

There are preditor bots and prey bots.

The prey bots charge their batteries from randomly rotating spot lights and move around the arena.

The preditor bots charge their batteries from the prey bots, as and when they catch them, learning from each experience.

It is thought that the preditors may become intelligent enough to hunt in packs.

Universal Soldier here we come ?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SpaceyKC

• Sheff_Pud

• Homer

• odinsupreme

If robots become self-sufficient,  why would they keep humans around?  As THEIR SERVANTS? Kinda scary thought!

Take care,

NORA

i think there was a report on the tv, i vaguely recall seeing it as i peered over from the top of my beano comic! ;D (hhhmmmm, kylie's got a super-bot!) ;)

I think we will be safe as long as we limit the bots "universe" to the perimiter of their present arena.

(My god, what if they learn to fly aaaaarrrrrgggghhhhh!)

P.S.

The bot of Kylie is as devoid of life as the head of same.  :-*

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

That are a lot of Smilies..

Odin Supreme 8)

THE BATTERIES....THEY'RE MADE WITH...

PEOPLE!!! :o

*so's the soylent green!*

Take care,

NORA

• 1 month later...

oh man that is extremely cool!but how do they get the energy from them?infra red light?biting?and if they need charged energy,how or why would they go after humans?

• 2 weeks later...

An interesting article with a little bit different twist. Part human and part machine, as in a human cyborg. Apparently a British university professor has been fitted with cyborg technology in his nervous system linking him to a computer. For more details, CLICK HERE

That sounds hopeful,  especially for people with disabilities.  

It states that the same man has already received an implant to control the lights and doors to his office!!   Talk about remote control!!