Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Billy Graham promotes Hillary Clinton

baastetnoir

Well surprise, surprise...or maybe not

Mr. Billy Graham "America's Pastor" as the Media likes to present him, as finally dropped his mask, even for the blind it is now possible to see that Mr. Billy Graham is one of "The Boyz".

Was I surprised when Billy graham promoted Hillary Clinton as the next American President ...??

Not really, in fact Billy Graham has been promoting the "coming of The Savior" for a while, even tho according to the Religion he claims to profess "the Coming Savior" is nothing else but the Anti-Christ himself.

Billy Graham even promoted Bill Clinton has someone who should become an evangelist ??? An evangelist of what ??

The Lost Book of "Oral Sex isnt sex" ???

Wake up America, your so called Christian leaders are leading you somewhere alright, but i dont think it is Heaven!

Billy "Wham" Graham

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• green_dude777

• baastetnoir

• joc

• GIDEON MAGE

Top Posters In This Topic

With out the Billy Graham's of the world there would be no reason to seek a true relationship with God, You can't know what God is until you know what God isn't, thats the way it worked for me, Everyone eventually outgrows Religion , thats the way it works. No path is inappropriate for the person on it, God shows up in the way you can understand God. Namaste Sheri berri

Well, I do not know about Billy Graham, but how old is he anyway?

Either he is getting 'old', or this is mis-reported.

My uncle worked for the Billy Graham Crusade. He went on to run a campus chapel program at LSU. My uncle is a more than decent man, with no pretentions about hell fire and brimstone.

BTW, the worst atrocities and crimes against society were committed by avowed atheists-

...Stalin

...Hitler

...Mao

...Pol Pot

...Rape of Nanking by Japanese who worshipped their emperor

I don't think that religion is the antidote, necessarily. But, the lack of morals or

discression emboldens the mob action. And, charisma cuts both ways.

History used to be one strong arm, fearing another, and preparing for attack.

Like Hitler and Germany feared communism.

I am sure Christains are persecuted with maximum force, in non-christian areas.

Billy Graham tried to spread some sort of antidote to anti-western philosophy and beliefs. He toured the world. In the end though, I have seen more crooks in these

United States than I care to think about. They steel from their neighbor's happiness, by suing each other ad nauseum. This means more money for lawyers, politicians, and the two-faced rich I have known.

If you want to know about Americans, look how they treat death. They fight and sue each other over their loved one's belongings. Next to heaven ends up next to a lawsuit. People lose their homes, and the government busts up family business

by the third generation. Billy Graham or not, hypocrisy is rampant.

Edited by leadbelly

so which church would you think he is from?

laodicea, or philidelphia?

also, for the topic creator, i have a question about the "666" website..

why does this man think that he can condemn so many other preachers and say they are laodicean?

im sorry, but it just sounds kind of hypocritical when the bible tells us not to condemn others and he goes and does so. (about how they will be left behind).

now, i do agree with a few things he has said....

baastetnoir,

IMO you are one twisted bisquit! huh.gif

Sherri Berri

With out the Billy Graham's of the world there would be no reason to seek a true relationship with God

i agree ... in a way its good to have them around, so we can see what NOT to become

leadbelly

Well, I do not know about Billy Graham, but how old is he anyway?

Either he is getting 'old', or this is mis-reported.

yeah the guy is old, but he knows very well what he is doing, he is not dumb, he is promoting what he always believed to be true, its just alot of Christians can not accept that they have been suckered by a guy that claims to follow Jesus and now is promoting the "antic-christ".

Well not everyone that works for Billy Graham is a double faced liar, im sure many people have been fooled by him througout the years..

Alamgamut

so which church would you think he is from?

laodicea, or philidelphia?

also, for the topic creator, i have a question about the "666" website..

why does this man think that he can condemn so many other preachers and say they are laodicean?

im sorry, but it just sounds kind of hypocritical when the bible tells us not to condemn others and he goes and does so. (about how they will be left behind).

hmmm... the best person to answer your questions is the site's author.... in my opinion TV preachers like Billy Graham belong to one Churhc ... the church of satan ... they sucker people into giving them their money, twisting what the Bible says...but of course those people do allow themselves to be fooled so they have part of the guilt.

and i dont think its the author of the site that condemens them, but the bible itself.

joc

baastetnoir,

IMO you are one twisted bisquit! 

very interesting post, but can you prove what you said or you just typed it without thinking...

Anyone can say anything, but the "fruit" of their works is how you will really know about someone.

And I agree, hypocrisy is running rampant........

Also, one quick question. What did Jesus tell his disciples to do and take with them?

I saw Billy Graham on tv the other day. He is a democrat. Why should't he support hillary?