Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

new colour?

HeadShrinker 49

hey, has anyone heard about this new colour called squant? its supposed to be like an new primary color, but what i cant figure out is why its viewable on computers but not in real life.

any more info?

http://www.negativland.com/squant/

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Happy Zanda

• TaintedDoughnuts

• Daedalus

• Acenaspheru

im not sure yet, im having trouble installing the program, but it says a new primary color, so idk?

That sucks because I was going to change my fav color to Squant. tongue.gif

Ok.... Looks kinda brownish grey to me.

Looks gray to me.

It just happened to not be able to show up? I have my suspicions....

squant?????

cmon now, you guys are all probably downloading a virus to your computer trying to view this thing

squant?????

cmon now, you guys are all probably downloading a virus to your computer trying to view this thing

704767[/snapback]

I wouldn't be suprised grin2.gif Why is it that we could go all these years without "squant" if it's a primary color? huh.gif

i think its possible to make all known colours with Red, Yellow and Blue (for things that reflect light) or Green Red and Blue for colours that give off light. i think thats right. and cyan yellow and megenta for when you want to print off things that are made with RGB.

correct me if im wrong.

I'll pass on running an .exe file. Looks like a prank to me.

i reckon it's a prank hmm.gif

I came up with a new color called 'Schmurple', although I did'nt actually get as far as deciding what it was a mixture of....

...i'm workin' on it tho.... yes.gif

fantastic hoax... I bet they set up that site just to see how many pathetic suckers actually download it! I wonder how many of YOU guys they got... lol

I think I'll be fine without that color wink2.gif

I came up with a new color called 'Schmurple', although I did'nt actually get as far as deciding what it was a mixture of....

705427[/snapback]

That's freakin' hilarious...i don't why..ahaha

That site's domain name is the name of some UK band, they got sued by U2 for using some of U2's music in their songs. Dummies tongue.gif

squant?????

704767[/snapback]

I agree it would not be a good idea, you don't know what you'll get, but let me know when you find out ha!ha! laugh.gifwink2.gif

The site said this at one point:

Dr. Squant suggests that when you first encounter squant, it helps to squint.

laugh.gif

705427[/snapback]

Schmurple sounds interesting...I discovered that if I mix blue and yellow I get a completely different color. I call it Blellow.

Patent pending... tongue.gif

705427[/snapback]

Schmurple sounds interesting...I discovered that if I mix blue and yellow I get a completely different color. I call it Blellow.

Patent pending... tongue.gif

708682[/snapback]

I did that, too, once....looked green to me.... tongue.gif