Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

If you were the Devil?

Boris the Spider

Raven.

God has used Ravens quite often in Scripture. Hopefully He is using you.

A Narrow, Ignorant view is acceptable unto me. As long as it is a correct view. There is no better place to hide wisdom, then inside ignorance.

When you use the words “His books are law.” I see the word Law as being just what is real. Not a set of rules which must be followed now by mankind. For the Fulfillment of that LAW is grace which we now have. The Law was just to establish Grace upon mankind.

The issue is other gods and goddesses. Very much so. This is not 5 billion different views, 5 billion different gods. It is One God, and One body of people. What one does effects the others.

God is not pushy, He has given us freewill. We can go any way we want. His love is not effected by our direction. His grace is not effected by our direction. Our end feelings will be effected by our direction. And we will have to live with it, No going back and changing things. Love or hate, caring or killing. We will always remember.

You can be in heaven with all the love of God, all the riches for eternity (Not talking gold, the streets are paved with Gold because we discard it.) But you have your memories. and that might seem like a personal hell within you. I try to get people to avoid that from ever happening.

You can hate God and chose your goddess or other gods, But who are you kidding? God knows you don’t believe it, I know you don’t believe it, and if you look close inside, You know you don’t believe it.

Satanism? Cute. Do you think it is really something? Can someone join up with Satan? I suggest you give Satan your whole heart. Spend as much time with Satan as you can. Satan being a person is a Similitude. God telling Satan that he had moved Him against Job without a cause is because God’s word says He tries the hearts and reigns of people so He does as He has said He would. It is God’s word which moved God against Job without a cause.

Cause or not, Job gets tested. Not so God knows, So Job knows.

Satan even desired to sift Peter. God’s word says He will sift Peter, and all Israel. And lose nothing.

(AMOS 9:9) For, lo, I will command, and I will sift the house of

Israel among all nations, like as corn is sifted in a sieve, yet

shall not the least grain fall upon the earth. (KJV)

Want to try a man possessed with a Devil?

(MATTHEW 12:22) Then was brought unto him one possessed with a

devil, blind, and dumb: and he healed him, insomuch that the blind

and dumb both spake and saw. (KJV)

Now, Who is this Devil?

(EXODUS 4:11) And the Lord said unto him, Who hath made man's

mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the

blind? have not I the Lord? (KJV)

God’s working both sides of the fence. He owns both teams. You want to hate God, Go join the Devil. No problem. Be a witch. kid yourself in any way. You are still His, His love for you has not stopped, nor will it ever. and in Heaven, You will only have your own mind as an enemy.

Hell was just a place of sleep till Jesus died for sin, Jesus took them all Home on the third day. And that is REALITY.

Not to mention Arrogant? I think you did mention it. Arrogant is covered by grace, No problem there either, and I do not keep my Ego in a cage. Bald headed Ego by the way.

Most of the problems we have in this world is because we do not want to know what is real. We might have some responsibility to others. They are freewill ones. But we will at least know what we should be doing.

Heathens are part of the Body of Christ, Moslems are part of the Body of Christ. Saddam is part of the Body of Christ. Hitler is part of the Body of Christ (Body is alive and well in Heaven also) Christians are part of the Body of Christ.

Now, Who do you think feels better, Hitler or Mother Theresa? (spelling?) Who do you think loveth Him more?

(LUKE 7:42) And when they had nothing to pay, he frankly forgave

them both. Tell me therefore, which of them will love him most? (KJV)

(LUKE 7:43) Simon answered and said, I suppose that he, to whom he

forgave most. And he said unto him, Thou hast rightly judged. (KJV)

A body seems to function better if all the parts work together. And we are all created in His Image, and His Image is the Body of Christ.

Ken

721601[/snapback]

Ken, that is the truth I feel the same way, We are all a part of God and we need to as a conciousness stop with the denial and take responsibilitiy for the choices we make and when we allow religion to keep teling its myths we co create a hell over and over for all of us, I really appreciate your frankness and I hope those that need to hear do. Nmaste Sheri

Edited by Sheri berri

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ken1Burton

• Boris the Spider

• Link of Hyrule

• The Raven

Never let truth annoy you beyond the point of seeing that Truth is what annoys. A million lies mean nothing. Does not have an effect. One hint of truth, and annoy comes in like lightning.

God says all KNOW Him. He is right. He did not say “all will admit they know Him.”

God poured out the Spirit of Christ upon all mankind. Like it or not, He is inside. When you feel something gnawing at you inside, He has teeth. And He will never let you stop fighting Him, Till the last thing you throw at Him is yourself. The cute part is as you toss stones at Him, Look who is handing you the stones to throw.

Sorry but you are caught in the whirlpool of God’s love, and there is no getting out. The object is to reach the point, where you do not want to get out.

If you look to Golgotha, you can take swimming lessons:

(ISAIAH 25:11) And he shall spread forth his hands in the midst of

them, as he that swimmeth spreadeth forth his hands to swim: and he

shall bring down their pride together with the spoils of their hands. (KJV)

Ken

PS. God doesn’t fight fair. He loves each of us too much. So be as bad as you want, His love is sufficient. Be as rejecting as you want, He will never reject you, He did not send Jesus without reason.

God says all KNOW Him. He is right. He did not say “all will admit they know Him.”

I know God in the same sense that I know Gandalf, or George Bush's alleged IQ point. That does not mean I believe any of them exist. Quoting a multitude of bible passaged is not going to magically convince me that I, and everyone else on the planet, is a closest christian.

Be as rejecting as you want, He will never reject you

I take it you don't consider the people he supposedly murdered with floods, or by detonating cities, count as being rejected?

Seraphina.

Look at death from God's side, He called them Home.

Noah's flood was a Similitude. But regardless, We all have to go Home sometime. Every day God takes about 200,000 Home, Some days He sends a cyclone and takes Home a Million.

We all leave this earth. At that point we are at Heaven's gate. It is broken down, so all can enter. There are millions of people by the gates speaking to His enemies. Telling them of the love and Mercy of God.

They were in hell, a place of sleep till Jesus died for sin. Now they tell of His love.

When the Jews destroyed everyone in a city or town, they got to all go on the same bus.

Death is not the problem, Dying is. and there are many ways of dying. Some are fast and painless, Others involve suffering for years.

Death of this earthly body is our passport Home. And the ticket has been prepaid.

Don't see death as something bad, see it as payday.

Everyone on earth is not a closet Christian, Christ is in everyone's closet.

Ken

"May You Be Drinking and Feasting, Within the Halls of Valhalla, Before the Christian God Knows You Are Dead!"

Odinist Toast.

Bible thumping and blind to anything out of the sheltered vitality promised by something they have absolutely no proof of.

No matter what happens, I refuse to ever live in fear of rejection or suffering due to the love of God again. My life has only kept going up ever since I learned that what I was taught was absolute hogwash spread by radical men looking to gain followers, and spread arrogant selfishness for the God they claim to be the ultimate judge.

So believe in what you wish, but I'll stay on my own path for now, and if you regret later what you lost in life spending your whole life acting like a pawn for a great afterlife instead of actually focusing on life, then that will be your loss.

The problem is, though, that this thread has gone way off topic.

Edited by The Raven

Mr Burton, I'm afraid I find that altogether bleak...to go through life believing you have nothing to look forward to but death makes me extremely sad for you. Before, I thought you were just a bible blinded zealot...now I actually pity you that you hold life in such contempt.

I'm afraid I simply can't agree with you...I feel that, if the afterlife is the only point of living, why on earth live at all? Of course, the christians love to come back with such slogans as "life is a test" and so on and so forth...which is of course utter garbage, as god seems to like "calling home" even babies and children...exactly what test they're likely to have passed in anywhere from a handful of years to a few hours of life is beyond me.

Of course, even if we live to a ripe old age, I do not believe less than a century of life could possibly prepair someone for an eternity of sitting on a cloud tongue.gif

Honestly Ken, feel free to post as many bible passages as you like which you seem to believe validate your....somewhat unusual beliefs...I'd still believe that Christianity is full of it huh.gif

Cute trick Raven.

How can you be eating and drinking in the halls of Valhalla (I think that is where the Munchkins live) Before the Christian God knows you are dead? Seeing He was there with you when you died. And He is not the Christian God, He is just plain God. Owner of the Store.

If there was not a God, Why fight Him?

If you looked closer, You would see there is no reason to fear rejection, or to fear His making you suffer. He is a loving God. Not too profitable for some churches to preach a loving God, so they don’t.

“You will stay on your own path for NOW?”. Does that not tell you something? That “Regret later.” would have to apply to an afterlife. Stop and consider what would be counted loss THEN?

Many people talk of their own paths. Maybe threads like paths, all lead to God.

Seraphina.

Drop the “Mr.” And who looks forward to death? I am not planning on seeing mine, Nor having it ruin one of my todays, and I have endless todays.

If the Bible was totally wrong, If there was no God at all, I will still be happy walking this way. Many do not walk with God to get what God can provide. They like His company. Pity those who are troubled by God. Believers and Non-believers. But all within themselves. He is just reaching out with love.

I will let the ones who say “Life is a test.” answer for themselves. Life can be testing. But life starts at conception, there is no end. Life here, Life there. We get to live both of them. Maybe a short time for some. Many with few regrets for them also. We can ask those who died as babies when we get there, or those who were aborted. We can ask them also.

We do not have to give up this life in order to enjoy life ongoing. But that this point now. Are there things you wish you could change? That you have already done. Kind of stays with you. and with me. I would really rather not have that kind of baggage in my life. I know it was all taken care of for us all at Golgotha, But I would rather not add to it.

We all have parents, Some good, Some very bad. But they are still ours. God is the one that is Good. And we are His. Getting to know Him is not all that bad. And the relationship can be beautiful.

How many children do you see who hate their parents for not giving them everything they want? And they usually want everything? God has the same problem with His children, and all are His. He is our Father, He is not our genie. No rub the lamp and get three wishes.

God does not protect Children from problems. They can be taken from us in a moment. Which if you look at the problems of a God who would not let anything happen to a child, You would find we would become indifferent to them.

Knowing you HAVE TO take care of the Child, You HAVE TO watch every moment, for sickness, For danger, For anything which could harm them. And we have all seen those who do not do that job very well. It builds a loving relationship between the parents and children. Sorry, But God does have reasons He does not protect them, and He does call many home. And seeing people lost their children, has a tendency to have us hold ours closer. And that is reality.

And it is this God you do not care for that really puts a value on life. Many religions have no value on humans. The cow is sacred, But the Babies are dying of starvation. Don’t kill the rats, they give us so many nice plagues.

Christianity places a greater value on each person, regardless of their belief then any other religion. I am talking Christianity in action, Not the crusades, Not the Church burning other believers. I am referring to Christ in the heart of people.

My unusual belief is referenced by Bible verses because it is being said about God. And as it goes against what is called Sound Church Doctrine, I show it is Scriptural.

Even you have shown you have felt that God might reject you when you were a believer. What if you never did feel God would reject you then? Would you still believe? You were mislead by either the way you read or perceived, or by what others said. You must have come to God once:

(JOHN 6:37) All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him

that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. (KJV)

All that the Father gives Jesus, and God gives Jesus even the Heathens or non-believers.

(PSALMS 2:8) Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine

inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy

possession. (KJV)

Jesus not only got all the non-believers, He got all those in hell, and you might get to meet them, they are by the gate of Heaven that is broken down, and they have quite a story to tell about the love and mercy of God. If you stay on your present path. You have an appointment with them. The Moment your earthly body quits. They are likened to Rachael’s children, and there are millions of them there.

Christianity is full of it, and as we are likened to trees planted by the rivers of waters, We can use the nourishment.

Most trees do not bear fruit till it gets the Dung part.

(LUKE 13:8) And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this

year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: (KJV)

(LUKE 13:9) And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that

thou shalt cut it down. (KJV)

God also pulls the beggar out of the dunghill, He is not afraid to get His hands dirty.

Ken

I would do exactly what The Deivl already did...Make humanity believe i dont exhist thumbsup.gifwink2.gif

Cute trick Raven.

How can you be eating and drinking in the halls of Valhalla (I think that is where the Munchkins live) Before the Christian God knows you are dead? Seeing He was there with you when you died. And He is not the Christian God, He is just plain God. Owner of the Store.

If there was not a God, Why fight Him?

If you looked closer, You would see there is no reason to fear rejection, or to fear His making you suffer. He is a loving God. Not too profitable for some churches to preach a loving God, so they don’t.

“You will stay on your own path for NOW?”. Does that not tell you something? That “Regret later.” would have to apply to an afterlife. Stop and consider what would be counted loss THEN?

Many people talk of their own paths. Maybe threads like paths, all lead to God.

725863[/snapback]

If Valhalla is where the Munchkins live I would be posting passages from my books and quoting the Sagas religiously.

If there is a God, or isn't a God, I'm not fighting him. I'm simply trying to talk a bit of sense into you, and since you seem to have lack of any religious knowledge other than The Bible [infact Valhalla is where Einherjer live, the most honorable warriors] I have to relate to that because it seems as though, sarcasm or not, you can't understand, comprehend, respect, nor accept anything else and, even more: are righteous enough to seem to make everything relate to God, when many parts of your religion are taken from the people who believed that Valhalla wasn't full of munchkins as well as many other cultures. I hope the bold text was blunt enough to be understood by such a determined man.

Regret later. I'm not afraid if there is or isn't an afterlife. If I die and go to the place you call Hell, fine with me. I'll get to learn about the Devil. If I go to another afterlife in any religions belief system, have no afterlife at all, or am reincarnated, or whatever other afterlife belief someone may believe in, it doesn't really matter. The only thing that matters is that I use my life as a life, not slavery even to a loving being that may or may not exist. I am only a slave to my personal desires, and my only achievements are those of my own.

So, getting this thread a bit back on topic, If I was the Devil I would love to make people like Ken. happy.gif

Edited by The Raven

If I were the devil, I'd be far more insideous...

My demonic legions I would unleash upon the earth, causing catastrophe and mayhem. Upon being satisfied that enough damage had been done, I would promptly (and publically) kill them all. I would, of course, then go on to explain to the people that the forces of evil that set upon them were agents of god....I would use such biblical passages as Noah's flood and other examples of god's uncaring cruelty to justify this claim, while treating humanity with obvious respect and peity myself.

My intention is, after all, to corrupt, and turn people from the path to god, is it not? Why do so through fear? A dictator is very rarely loved by his people (god himself is the only such beloved villain that springs to mind)...people may serve you, but they do not follow you. Kindness and charity is the means by which others will become loyal, whether such acts are genuine or not.

Of course, the devil is a fictional archetype. Which is probably why my wits are so superior to his.

Edited by Shadowsleet

Raven.

The Devil does exist, and has fooled mankind quite well.

Hell ceased to exist, it was a place of sleep till Jesus died for sin, and there is NO WAY you or anyone else is ever going there.

Jesus told them, “Where I go, You can not come.” He was going into hell and it would cease to exist when He left.

Hell is seen in the 14th Chapter of Isaiah. Looking at Lucifer’s arrival. In the 31st verse is the Similitude for hell ceasing to exist. Which happened when Jesus took them all out with Him.

(ZECHARIAH 9:11) As for thee also, by the blood of thy covenant I

have sent forth thy prisoners out of the pit wherein is no water. (KJV)

(ISAIAH 14:31) Howl, O gate; cry, O city; thou, whole Palestina,

art dissolved: for there shall come from the north a smoke, and

none shall be alone in his appointed times. (KJV)

This thread is “If you were the Devil, What would you do to fool mankind.” And this is connected. The Devil is God’s Holy name, He has fooled you quite well. He also saved you and all others quite well. If you love your enemy, Sooner or later you end up face to face with the Devil, and that is not really a problem. Just love Him.

Ever read of a man possessed with a Devil? Guess who?

Now if that Warrior was a real person on earth, they are now with God in Heaven. They have the righteousness of Christ upon them. No doubt they were fooled by the Devil also. We are saved by grace, so be as righteous as you want, Does not get you into Heaven, Your ticket was bought at Calvary.

The Devil wants you. The Devil has you. But He has had you since the moment you were conceived. At that moment, Your name was written in the Lamb’s book of life, Never to be erased.

This thread about the Devil has an identity problem. How can you really discuss the Devil fooling you, Unless you realize He has already fooled you.

(PSALMS 99:3) Let them praise thy great and terrible name; for it

is holy. (KJV)

Ken

Jesus told them, “Where I go, You can not come.” He was going into hell and it would cease to exist when He left.

Where is your proof of that? No where in the NT that I can find!

Hell ceased to exist, it was a place of sleep till Jesus died for sin

Need proof of this too!

The Devil does exist

And your proof for this is?????

Lamont Cranston? Sounds like someone on the honeymooners?

The Bible has to be put together to see truth. Old Testament prophecies had to be fulfilled to the jot and tittle. Isaiah 14:31 had to be fulfilled where Hell ceases to exist. Zechariah 9:11 where Jesus and the ones out of hell leave had to be fulfilled.

What Peter or Paul thought, or preached did not have to be fulfilled by Jesus. The Jots and Tittles of Daniel did. Making an end of sin, and bringing in everlasting righteousness from Daniel 9:24 was fulfilled, the SEAL in 9:24 kept the Disciples and Paul from seeing sin ended as Accountable unto men.

(LUKE 18:31) Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them,

Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by

the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished. (KJV)

The Old Testament is the Text, The New Testament is a work book where we are tested to see if we can tell truth from error.

The Entire Bible has to be applied to each concept to see if it is truth or not. You can not make the Bible say what you want. As it all has to be looked at. And the Jots and Tittles all had to be fulfilled to the finest point.

My proof the Devil does exist, and the Devil is God’s Holy name is that the Old Testament was intact 400 years before a child was laid in a manger in Bethlehem. Thousands of prophecies concerning Jesus were already written down, and many copies existed before He began His earthly ministry.

Only God could have put such a thing together, having over 40 people inspired to write, writing which cover over 1500 years. what would be fulfilled in one day (this gets a bit deep, but it was all fulfilled in one day) with Jesus, Showing there is a God by His ability to do this, and that Jesus is the One He sent to do it.

Ken

If I were the devil and wanted to fool mankind I would use the Internet and fill people with all sort of misgivings and lies on a forum such as this. I would try my best to convince people that there is no devil.

If I were (d)evil, I would have my daddy help me get elected president of one of the biggest countries in the world, twice. I would take over other countries in order to control them and their natural resources. I would make everyone think I am the greatest guy.. (er I mean girl) in the world and then when they all loved me and trusted me I would take away their human rights and their security. Oops thats already being done. I guess I can't do any better than that.

The Devil doesn't exist, or that one dude. And Jesus never actually existed either. What proof do I have? My proof is the absence of your proof. As for Devils, as a Satanist, I am my own Devil.

"Roses are reddish, violets are blueish, if it weren't for Jesus, we'd all be Jewish."

Nlt_Overman

Red roses are red, Yellow roses have a different color,

You can hid behind Satan, But will you discover?

God uses word games, and that which is not.

He didn’t fool you a little, He fooled you a lot.

For His love is far greater, then your hate can be.

We will both be in Heaven, then you can see.

Hell ended the third day, Just look at Zechariah 9:11

Then at death you and Jesus will stand there in Heaven.

Those out of hell, will be by the gate.

Telling of love and Mercy, to all who still hate.

So play all you want, Think you have a friend.

Satan means God’s Word. or what God wrote with a pen.

Satan desired to Sift Peter? How about that.

Satan moved God against Job without a cause? Did not God say He tries the hearts and reigns of men? and He did not say He would wait for a cause.

You have heard of the man possessed with a Devil? He was blind and dumb.

Who but God can have you chasing your tail, when you do not even have one?

We are part of the Body of Christ, born the day of the cross, and that is a Jewish Body. Jesus is Jewish, and the Heathen are also within that Body. One Body, all mankind, all saved by grace.

(PSALMS 2:6) Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion. (KJV)

(PSALMS 2:7) I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me,

Thou art my son; this day have I begotten thee. (KJV)

inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. (KJV)

Jesus said all the Father gives Him will come unto Him, and you are part of that package. See you in Heaven.

Ken

So words may have rhythm, Words may have rhyme,

But God has declared, every Soul, it is MINE.

The Soul that sinneth, That Soul shall die.

He was at Golgotha, with all sin crucified.

Nlt_Overman

Red roses are red, Yellow roses  have a different color,

You can hid behind Satan, But will you discover?

God uses word games, and that which is not.

He didn’t fool you a little, He fooled you a lot.

For His love is far greater, then your hate can be.

We will both be in Heaven, then you can see.

Hell ended the third day, Just look at Zechariah 9:11

Then at death you and Jesus will stand there in Heaven.

Those out of hell, will be by the gate.

Telling of love and Mercy, to all who still hate.

So play all you want, Think you have a friend.

Satan means God’s Word. or what God wrote with a pen.

Satan desired to Sift Peter? How about that.

Satan moved God against Job without a cause? Did not God say He tries the hearts and reigns of men? and He did not say He would wait for a cause.

You have heard of the man possessed with a Devil? He was blind and dumb.

Who but God can have you chasing your tail, when you do not even have one?

We are part of the Body of Christ, born the day of the cross, and that is a Jewish Body. Jesus is Jewish, and the Heathen are also within that Body. One Body, all mankind, all saved by grace.

(PSALMS 2:6) Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion. (KJV)

(PSALMS 2:7) I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me,

Thou art my son; this day have I begotten thee. (KJV)

inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. (KJV)

Jesus said all the Father gives Him will come unto Him, and you are part of that package. See you in Heaven.

Ken

So words may have rhythm, Words may have rhyme,

But God has declared,  every Soul, it is MINE.

The Soul that sinneth, That Soul shall die.

He was at Golgotha, with all sin crucified.

744275[/snapback]

oo Now this is scary. w00t.gif

If the devil wants to cause destruction on earth he would probably become a new Hitler...

It wouldn't be difficult to find any followers with all the neo-nazi's all over the world...

He would build an army the world has never seen or maybe giving his soldiers special powers to create superhumans... (ubermensch)

He could choose the easy way killing a humans with nuclear bombs, but what pleasure would that be... ....DESTRUCTION!!!...

Invading whole Europe/Asia/Africa he would let all humans suffer, forcing them to serve him...

America & Australia first wait for about 10 years and then ally to come to a rescue...

The war would only take a short 3 months...

The whole world would be in his hands!!!

...for about 50 years...

...till the Almighty comes to rescue...(not Bruce)

D. has a real weird fantasy...