Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Looking for the Ark of the Covenant

Alfaman

1 hour ago, Piney said:

Except the Exodus never happened. Ask any Rabbi.

Simply not true. 

If you are alluding to the ‘Rabbi David Wolpe controversy’, please note, one man does not represent the entire community of Rabbies. 

Edited by Lysippos

2 hours ago, William Batey said:

The Bible in Revelation 11:19 shows the Ark of the Covenant was lifted up from the earth into Heaven.

Yes we all know that Revelation is an accurate historical account. :innocent:

• Like 2

I don't know if it's been mentioned yet but the Ark of the Covenant is clearly buried on Oak Island.

"AN ARK, ON OAK ISLAND! Could this be the second coming or.....oh no, it's just a lump of wood".

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lysippos said:

Simply not true. 

If you are alluding to the ‘Rabbi David Wolpe controversy’, please note, one man does not represent the entire community of Rabbies. 

Rabbis not Rabbies....

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Piney said:

Rabbis not Rabbies....

Correct.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Piney said:

Rabbis not Rabbies....

I saw "Old Yeller", the proper term is Hydraphoby...

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Lysippos said:

Simply not true.

All you have to do to prove it is show evidence that eluded every professional archaeologist and historian.

And I can't help but notice you don't.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 2

Three items were placed inside the Ark of the Covenant and it was to house God while with the Israelites on earth.  The Tables of Stone which was the 10 Commandments, the Manna which fell from Heaven to feed the Israelites, and the Staff that Aaron the high priest carried.  Notice what those 3 items truly are.  The Staff that budded Almond leaves is the Tree of Life or God the Father.  The Tables of Stone is the Wordof Life, God the Holy Ghost.  And the Manna is the Bread of Life, God the Son.   God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Ghost dwelling inside the Ark of the Covenant in the many forms He can take.  Remember Melchisedek, Christ and John the 3 flesh forms God took to witness to himself and His 1 Spiritual being.  Melchesedek was the Mind of God in flesh, Christ was the Body of God in the flesh, and John was the.Soul of God in the flesh witnessing to His 1 Spiritual Being known as Adam.

Three items were placed inside the Ark of the Covenant and it was to house God while with the Israelites on earth.  The Tables of Stone which was the 10 Commandments, the Manna which fell from Heaven to feed the Israelites, and the Staff that Aaron the high priest carried.  Notice what those 3 items truly are.  The Staff that budded Almond leaves is the Tree of Life or God the Father.  The Tables of Stone is the Wordof Life, God the Holy Ghost.  And the Manna is the Bread of Life, God the Son.   God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Ghost dwelling inside the Ark of the Covenant in the many forms He can take.  Remember Melchisedek, Christ and John the 3 flesh forms God took to witness to himself and His 1 Spiritual being.  Melchesedek was the Mind of God in flesh, Christ was the Body of God in the flesh, and John was the.Soul of God in the flesh witnessing to His 1 Spiritual Being known as Adam.

4 hours ago, jaylemurph said:

All you have to do to prove it is show evidence that eluded every professional archaeologist and historian.

And I can't help but notice you don't.

--Jaylemurph

You have taken my response out of context. 

It’s very obvious I was referring to the Rabbi claim. 

1 hour ago, Lysippos said:

You have taken my response out of context. 

It’s very obvious I was referring to the Rabbi claim. 

But a lot of Israeli archaeologists proscribe to the theory that the Jewish identity arose "in situ" in the hills of Canaan.

• Like 1

And Moses danced along the shore of the Reed Sea ....

~

• Like 1

That Ark better have an attached bathroom and toilet or god is gonna be smiting ...

~

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, third_eye said:

That Ark better have an attached bathroom and toilet or god is gonna be smiting ...

~

Their god is always smiting. Our gods are always laughing and drinking. Who's more fun to have around?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Piney said:

Their god is always smiting. Our gods are always laughing and drinking. Who's more fun to have around?

Always Do this Don't do that Shall Not No No NO ...

~

• Like 2

Just now, third_eye said:

Always Do this Don't do that Shall Not No No NO ...

~

I love when a Westerner adopts Vajrayana and is all serious and anal retentive about it.  Uncle Jimmy is always laughing. 

• Like 3

On 2/6/2018 at 7:17 AM, Windowpane said:

Its design is argued to have been based on the portable tent shrines that the tribes carried about with them: so, from that point of view, perhaps there might have been numerous Arks ... 

Scott Noegel explained that the Arc of the Covenant was copied from sacred barks of Late Bronze Age Egypt.

Abstract
The best non-Israelite parallel to the Ark of the Covenant comes not
from Mesopotamia or Arabia, but from Egypt. The sacred bark was a
ritual object deeply embedded in the Egyptian ritual and mythological
landscapes. It was carried aloft in processions or pulled in a sledge or a
wagon; its purpose was to transport a god or a mummy and sometimes to
dispense oracles. The Israelite conception of the Ark probably originated
under Egyptian influence in the Late Bronze Age.
Edited by atalante
  • Like 1