Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The religious GOD is a man-made idea

Eddy_P

$64! Oh, I knew it was too good to be true LOL tongue.gif The other millions just accounts for the future lawsuits from people who are emotionally disturbed after being sucked into this and then discovering Mr. P's theory of time travel and Cd-Roms was all a hoax for financial gain. yes.gif

And yes, I'd say suspicion is arising that this thread of Mr. Ed's over there may be some sort of.....self-promotional advertising....

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ashley-Star*Child

• Eddy_P

• kikuchiyo

• Amalgamut

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Eddy P, what exactly is your relationship to this Ronald Pegg?

707271[/snapback]

I was introduced to Mr Pegg's work in 1998 and assisted him by test-printing his early booklets. Mr Pegg from northern Queensland, Australia concluded his research in March 2002.

I became the webmaster of his website.

Sometime after this when people were asking me questions about his work I decided I should recheck all his work for myself, seeing that it was perceived that I was his spokesman.

I set up the PPHC Study Group from southern Australia and have been conducting my own examination of the topics about which he makes all these perplexing claims.

My own personal research has indeed affirmed that ancient texts (not just the Bible) are describing images, sounds, and sequences of images from several modern cd-roms.

I am now at a stage that I have set up my own websites to present not only Mr Pegg's claims and work, but my the results of my own investigations too.

Most of Mr Pegg's work appears on the website, plus most of my own work.

It is all there for free (except for the dial up charge) plus you can download much of his work for free also so it can be printed out and read and examined in your own home, at your own pace when and if you wish to do this extra study.

(I do not know how anyone can perceive that I am making money out of the dissemination of this information. I have no sponsors and I am paying for four domain names and their hosting and space, plus a dial up system and stats.)

You obviously have not read all the work from the websites, because most of this is presented for your information in the About Us section, plus some of the questions being asked also shows that people have not bothered to find the answers for themselves.

I am not here to force anything on to anyone.

Claims were made by Mr Pegg.

I have personally checked them out (even thought they went against everything that I was taught) and found they had merit.

I am now informing people of this and my own investigations by inviting them to vist the websites and view it all for themselves.

Thankyou for your questions, but please try to stay on topic and focus on the specific claims and evidence, and not attack the person.

Actually checking out all the work may help - but that is a personal journey of discovery.

Most people are not yet ready to take that journey by themselves.

I have never met Mr Pegg, nor do any of the team previously working on his project to 2002, nor do we know how to contact him.

The evidence of his work speaks for itself - if it is read and examined with an open mind.

Edited by Eddy_P

And apparently, Sinai has been fond in Saudi Araba which, as waas said in Exodus, was then Midian.
Others disagree with that conclusion. Check out their arguments, "PROBLEMS WITH MT. SINAI IN SAUDI ARABIA" at http://www.ldolphin.org/sinai.html

If the truth you are finding outside of youself seems to resonate with the truth you are finding inside of yourself, thats the most important indicator of whether this has merit or not, not any of us, I personally think Ronald Pegg is very interesting and the gist of his message seems to be with alittle questioning you can find Gobs of indiscrepencies,Wow, he has found alot, in such a proof driven world here it is, yet do you notice people still doubt, thats the most ironic thing of all. Be grateful for people like Ronald Pegg they show us something about having courage you don't have to believe his message, a pre equisite to being a follower is they are loyal to there cause, they don't change camps easily if ever, I say have your beliefs as long as they work for you but be willing to change them easily if new truth shows up. Oterwise you create dogma's. All the best to you for being willing to look at God in another way. Namste Sheri Berri

I'm guessing you didn't read th entire article you posted, and did a quick search to cover yourself. All that article proves is that that person believes Sinai was in the Sinai Peninsula (a possibility) rather than Saudi Arabia. It does not prove it did not exist.

Whether you are making money off your ideas or not at this stage is irrelevant, I'm sure you (or this mysterious Mr. Pegg of whom 'no one has ever met') plan on doing so. I would say you are just confused, or were bringing up an idea you believd was right, but the fact that we are talking about a CD-ROM precludes that it was manufactured, and quite recently. Wheich is an intentional hoax.

Now as for time travel, a recent find (just after I answered my last posts) has theorized time travel is possible, but ONLY as an onlooker. The ability to alter past history and events to screw up the present is completely outruled and should time travel ever exist, it will be imposible to do such a feat.

There is also anothr problem with your theories, you claim it was brought to the past via some CD-ROM played on a mountaintop to make people believe in what you are claiming are Eastern God 'mythologies'. The problem there is that those beliefs already existed, before these 'CD-ROM' events, and even if you claim thy did not, there would be no reason for a future generation to create a God if it indeed had never existed. In fact religion as a whole just wouldn't exist at all, by your theories, and so would rule out the idea for a future generation to do such an act.

Well of course god is man made, because if we wouldn't exist would there be a god to worship?

This does relate to the "if there is a tree that falls in the woods and there's no one to hear it does it make a sound?". Some people say "of course because of the ambiant air where there is air there is vibrasion therefore sound" but the only way to come up with this knowledge is with scientific proof of things like air and vibrasions. So the question is quite complex.

+++

For my part i believe that god exists in a "universal consiance" form. Not really a self creating being, as we created it and molded it as we gain a consiance. Something to make us think and more "coordonate".

Your beliefs on God are really irrelvant to this thread. It's not about the existence of God, it's about someone claiming prophets from a multiltude of religions seeing a time traveller play CD-ROMs which even with the possibility of time travel, it's impossible. If time travel could be developed it would still be impossible to alter the past, or future in any way.

All that article proves is that that person believes Sinai was in the Sinai Peninsula (a possibility) rather than Saudi Arabia. It does not prove it did not exist.

710108[/snapback]

The link you gave is also only the opinion of those people who believe that Sinai was in Saudi Arabia (also only a possibility). This does not prove that it has been found.

My original statement stands.

...this thread. It's not about the existence of God, it's about someone claiming prophets from a multiltude of religions seeing a time traveller play CD-ROMs...

710183[/snapback]

The title of this thread is "The religious GOD is a man-made idea, So what was Moses reporting upon ?"

In post #1 quotes from historical records clearly show that my first statement is correct - The religious GOD is a man-made idea - with the dates and names of the people who put together this myth.

This shows that God does not exist. Thus this thread is about the existence of God. The evidence presented shows that the religious God as presented in the Bible does not exist.

Therefore the statement "this thread. It's not about the existence of God" is incorrect.

Post #2 presents the claims of an Australian researcher - with an invitation to read and examine the work for yourself.

His claims do concern ancient people viewing modern cd-roms with the associated evidence available from the website links given.

You haven't proven anything. One persons idea that the mountain is somewhere else is not evidence against Saudi Arabia. However, Sinai, mecause of it's name and the fact that it is in between both Egypt and Saudi is quite likely. It's one or the other, not that it doesn't exist. Your statement does NOT stand.

Tw you have proven nothing and even your theory from an Athiest view is full of faults. You are trying to start a cult for your own financial gain.

Your beliefs on God are really irrelvant to this thread. It's not about the existence of God, it's about someone claiming prophets from a multiltude of religions seeing a time traveller play CD-ROMs which even with the possibility of time travel, it's impossible. If time travel could be developed it would still be impossible to alter the past, or future in any way.

First time travel is possible still in it's theorical stage but possible none the less. It was proven theoricly possible to travel forward in time, it is just harder to find a way backward. In fact the problem with time travel is the possibility of going back in time and altering our present. An alternative theory was born from this idea, the "alternate world" theory in whish every change in the past or current time will create an alternative world. It is very popular amonst scientist. Therefore we could ba living in an alternative reality from the "time traveler" point of view.

We would consider this normal and real as the time traveller would shape and modify the world to his liking. Maybe he was caught and therefore all religious incounter with god stoped and the rest where all popular divagation.

+++

My belief in a "commune consiance" does apply here as maybe it was this common consiance that lead people around for 40 years. They were all running away from the same opponent, all the same customs, religions and ideals, maybe it was so tightly built it lead to the creation of a common consiance. The mind is easily affected by the power of the group ( like mass allusinations, healings and other so called acts of god).

That has been debunked. If and when time travel is possible it is impossible to alter time, either the past, future or present in any way. You would merely be a bystander equivalent to someone watching a movie. You can't change a movie when you're watching it now can you? You can pause it, rewind, fast forward, but the scenes always remain the same. So his entire theory is based on a fallacy.

Maybe you should read the 'Front Page News' section.

That's just a model like the "string" model or the "cookie dough" model. It's a theory about a theory. So the original still stand. From what I have read from the bbc article it's a very shady model, the "kill your own father" example is so-so at best and it also doesn't really tackle the alternate world theory either.

It would be more of a dimension traveler then a time traveler case. "In other words, even if you take a trip back in time with the specific intention of killing your father, so long as you know he is happily sitting in his chair when you leave him in the present, you can be sure that something will prevent you from murdering him in the past. It is as if it has already happened." says the bbc article, what about the dimension where the crime is performed with success an he does die, in that dimension he will stop existing. If he was killed before your birth you will be erased too and the time you where in that dimension would make you appear as a foreign abstract object.

Edited by kikuchiyo

Ok, whatever, believe what you want but this post is still self-advertising.

That's what faith is all about: believing(in whatever).

I could make it long and pretencious but this is simple and direct.

I can see this turning into a Heaven's Gate, Unarius, 'Red People' cult fast. Eh, if that's what you chose, go right ahead....

Cults are very interesting as people joined willingly but then were manipulated to do other activities. To them it was normal even something they should do to gain something spiritual. Sacrifises ,like the cruxifiction in christinianity, are importent because it give a sense of pure devotion. As seen in kamikaze bombers or in the Jamestown sect.

+++

Really i didn't read any of Eddy P's post, i just read the title and posted. Then you came along.

I have my own belifes

Edited by kikuchiyo

I may be wrong but it sounds like a bunch of BS to me just a way to sell your ideas and not very good ideas i may add, where did you get this mess from?