Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Shapeshifter Demons

CharmedFan3

I was in a dream state concentrating on the name Eve and she appeared to me she was a blunette with torn clothes beautiful,

but thats when she crossed over liliath it was'nt really eve it was Liliath cause she metormorphosised back into her form a

demon with a long tongue and scary face

...was she hot?

2 Corinthians 11:14 - "And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed(disguised) into an angel of light."

If you dont believe in the Bible, God or the devil"s" I recommend you play a little game of ouija. Though there are simpler ways of inviting demons into your life.

But KNOW this, mess with the devil and the devil will mess with you. On & off for the rest of your life. Once you invite evil it will never leave you alone.

2 Corinthians 11:14 - "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour"

It irritates me how the Bible always mentions "devil" or "satan" in the singular. For they are many. Lucifer alone would be somewhat ineffective in decieving ALL of mankind single handed. Given he did decieve Adam and Eve, stealing their rulership of earth. Respect to him for that.

If you want to see an angel/demon shape shifting - then watch this: My link

So there's your answer, 5 years down the line. Better late than never;) PS - dont play ouija or show interest in them. Trust me, the bible calls them "tormentors" for a reson. It's for your own good.

Is that link a advertisement?....I went to it ( I have Hughesnet ) and the first 5 minutes were reading emails and making humorless jokes...I stopped watching , I am not sitting through 30 minutes of that....

• 1 year later...

okay yes they can shape-shift i have one that follows me and ill wake up at night and see it. it always look different either its all black and its hair is over its face or light like its faded but colored iv even seen it as me. I woke up and i was looking at myself but usually i see it in dreams iv only seen it like 6 or 7 times when it wasnt a dream. Every-time i wake up and see i rub my eyes but it will still be standing there it doesn't do anything a year back it leafed it me and it was strange it was like i couldn't move my body only my eyes.Theres more that happened im just to lazy to type it plus i have to get ready for summer school.

Edited by kellinor

okay yes they can shape-shift i have one that follows me and ill wake up at night and see it. it always look different either its all black and its hair is over its face or light like its faded but colored iv even seen it as me. I woke up and i was looking at myself but usually i see it in dreams iv only seen it like 6 or 7 times when it wasnt a dream. Every-time i wake up and see i rub my eyes but it will still be standing there it doesn't do anything a year back it leafed it me and it was strange it was like i couldn't move my body only my eyes.Theres more that happened im just to lazy to type it plus i have to get ready for summer school.

You are suffering from sleep pralysis and the shadow phenomenon..... If you want to be rid of it I might be able to help... Pm me.

One time i heard a story of a girl who thought she saw her brother in the hallway but her brother was outside anyways she saw her brother and he told her to come with him to this dark room but she said no and left after her real brother came from outside she asked him if that was him that told her to come with her, he said no and she found out that it wasnt him but it was a shapeshifter

Does that trick still work?

:)

You are suffering from sleep pralysis and the shadow phenomenon..... If you want to be rid of it I might be able to help... Pm me.

i dont know its even open doors if i asked it and and i showed my friend there not shadows i see them there like 3 dimensional there they dont come of the all wall or anything and ill heard noise once but if you want to help go for it its been following me so far as i know for 3 years.The longest i look at when i was a wake was 30 mins and i keep trying to wake my mom up... but whats sleep pralysis ?

i dont know its even open doors if i asked it and and i showed my friend there not shadows i see them there like 3 dimensional there they dont come of the all wall or anything and ill heard noise once but if you want to help go for it its been following me so far as i know for 3 years.The longest i look at when i was a wake was 30 mins and i keep trying to wake my mom up... but whats sleep pralysis ?

Sorry, i thought we were doing this in pm.

Here

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

And my cheesy video on how to turn it around

Edited by Seeker79

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, i thought we were doing this in pm.

Here

http://en.m.wikipedi...Sleep_paralysis

And my cheesy video on how to turn it around

[media=]

[/media]

nice video

and i nearly projected once during sp when i saw my self floating over the bed

however i didn't do it on purpose i was just trying to violently get up

but i'd never do it :D

i believe in demons existence and i'd hate to think that this experince in anyway

could make a person vulnerable for attacks

Edited by Knight Of Shadows

• 6 years later...

To make the idea of demons even better. Demons exist in every religion and or no religion. As long as you think demons exist or don't think it the likely hood of them showing up is the same.

On 2010-12-06 at 2:53 PM, Lion of Judah said:

Heres a real shapeshifter demon Liliath

Sumerian-terracotta-relief-of-Lilitu-aka-Lilith.jpg

Shes a very strong woman some nutters actually try to summon her.

24 minutes ago, Avalanche said:

Shes a very strong woman some nutters actually try to summon her.

She serves the devil and will give birth to the future of the Antichrist by order of the devil. Touching her causes strong sexual attachment and loss of the will of man to think sensibly so she is a very dangerous creature. Even suicide is better than having a relationship with her.

2 minutes ago, Coil said:

She serves the devil and will give birth to the future of the Antichrist by order of the devil. Touching her causes strong sexual attachment and loss of the will of man to think sensibly so she is a very dangerous creature. Even suicide is better than having a relationship with her.

Said to be the first vampire and supposedly to be mentioned in the bible interesting figure though.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/24/2018 at 9:51 AM, Datus said:

Demons exist in every religion

Not in the Algonquian or Siouian religious beliefs. Spirits are neither good nor bad. Just personifications of nature and human nature. 

On ‎25‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 4:17 AM, Coil said:

Suicide might just be better than reading some of your bull****

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

Suicide might just be better than reading some of your bull****

Especially since some of it has become some real Eurocentric Theosophist racist bull****......

• Like 1

On 9/24/2018 at 2:47 PM, Coil said:

All praise slaanesh.:lol:

• Haha 2

On ‎25‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 4:47 AM, Coil said:

That is my ex Mrs exactly.EXACTLY.

On 29. 6. 2005 at 8:41 PM, CharmedFan3 said:

i heard stories of demons shapeshifting in to normal people as u or i and would lure people and kill them!! is this true!! even if this is not true can demons shapeshift in to normal people???

I think, it is a nonsense. They can affect but do not enter into. 

On 9/24/2018 at 2:47 PM, Coil said:

I'm pretty sure I dated her once.

• 9 months later...
On 6/29/2005 at 4:11 PM, longgone said:

For the answer to your question, I would say yes,but allow me to explain.

Demons are Satan's mesengers,henchmen,enforcers. They may be able to take on many forms. If you remember in the Bible they posesed swine,and a young man who lived among the tombs and constantly did harm to himself.

There are many on this forum who ask about demons. The very best source is the Bible. You may think that is "corney",or "old fashioned",to read the Bible,but give it a try. Most Historians,including myself reference the Bible regularly.

Very nice. Getting this question is the same as having to tell people the Holy Spirit is a Spirit. It’s a “He”. 

There are shape shifters, and there are Demons. Then you have Demons who can take on the form of a human, Dead, or Alive. The difference is, shape shifters have to shed their body, in order to take on that persons form, in which the human dies. A demon will take the form of someone, or something without any harm to its constituents. Unless they are possessed by that said Demon. 

On 12/3/2010 at 11:53 AM, cpjason said:

If they did, they weren't demons they were fallen angels.

Not necessarily. They can also be Earth bound spirits. 

On 10/20/2018 at 1:40 AM, Imaginarynumber1 said:

I'm pretty sure I dated her once.

I've checked my diary, and I don't see your name, but I can pencil you in for Tuesday, 3rd August, 2025. I'm booked up til then.

Unless I get a cancelation... :devil:

• Like 1