Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Shapeshifter Demons

CharmedFan3

On 12/3/2010 at 5:59 PM, Harakuro said:

lol the politically accepted terms for demons

Demons are not the same as a fallen angel. A fallen angel is an Arch Angel. Including Lucifer, not Demons. They are his followers, but they were not Arch Angels. 

On 12/1/2010 at 11:59 PM, scepticalbeliever said:

There was no shapeshifter in your video.

I always had the question, if Satan is a name, then why is every demon or spirit in the Bible called Satan. Unless people are misinterperting it as a name and its actually a title.

That’s because Lucifer created Demons as followers after his falling as an Arch Angel. 

16 minutes ago, Sherrie76 said:

There are shape shifters, and there are Demons. Then you have Demons who can take on the form of a human, Dead, or Alive. The difference is, shape shifters have to shed their body, in order to take on that persons form, in which the human dies. A demon will take the form of someone, or something without any harm to its constituents. Unless they are possessed by that said Demon. 

There are figments of the human imagination that people call shape-shifter's and demons. Which amount to the embodiment of the dark aspects of ourselves. Not actual real entities. A guilty conscious can 'manifest' as nightmare, even visual hallucinations. It's all a head trip.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Sherrie76 said:

Demons are not the same as a fallen angel. A fallen angel is an Arch Angel. Including Lucifer, not Demons. They are his followers, but they were not Arch Angels. 

Lucifer in the morning star, Venus. The Judaic, Muslim, and Christian god is a sun god. They worship the sun. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

Lucifer in the morning star, Venus. The Judaic, Muslim, and Christian god is a sun god. They worship the sun. 

Who does? Not understanding what you’re getting at. Sorry. The son I worship is Gods only son, Jesus Christ, not a metaphor. Are you saying Demons worship the sun? 

1 minute ago, Sherrie76 said:

Who does? Not understanding what you’re getting at. Sorry. The son I worship is Gods only son, Jesus Christ, not a metaphor. Are you saying Demons worship the sun? 

I'm saying people who are christians, muslims, and jews are worshipers of a sun god. And jesus was a myth. It's all made up. All of it. There is no loving god, because there is no god. Only the one's arrogantly created by people.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I'm saying people who are christians, muslims, and jews are worshipers of a sun god. And jesus was a myth. It's all made up. All of it. There is no loving god, because there is no god. Only the one's arrogantly created by people.

How would you have fallen angels, Demons, and Arch Angels then. So Satan is real but God isn’t?

Just now, Sherrie76 said:

How would you have fallen angels, Demons, and Arch Angels then. So Satan is real but God isn’t?

No, none of it is real.  IMO, they are all constructs of the mind, created to cope with, understand, and explain things that people don't understand.

Before the rotation of the planet was understood, before mankind realized their tiny little ball was orbiting the sun, people created stories to explain day and night. The first one that springs to mind is Apollo, who rode his gleaming fiery chariot across the sky everyday, only to plunge into the sea at sundown, to extinguish the flames.

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Sherrie76 said:

None of that is real at all. It's made up, fake, false. A lie. No gods, angels, demons, earthbound spirits, shapeshifters. Nothing like that is real at all. None of it.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Sherrie76 said:

That’s because Lucifer created Demons as followers after his falling as an Arch Angel. 

Lucifer created demons?  What fan fiction are you reading?

On 6/29/2005 at 11:41 AM, CharmedFan3 said:

i heard stories of demons shapeshifting in to normal people as u or i and would lure people and kill them!! is this true!! even if this is not true can demons shapeshift in to normal people???

Psychopathic human killers do that all of the time, and now the internet is a rich hunting ground for them.  If you want to beware of something, watch out for enticements to the weak, needy,and lonely, they can be a trap.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Look insight Hollywood, there's plainty and they have numerous followers. 

They teach you every day that ok to cheat, lie, steal, kill, be gay etc. and that you end up usually ok when in reality you dont.