Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Canada

JuneyGirl

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JuneyGirl

• Amalgamut

• BurnSide

• Sherapy

That's right, we did.

Say hello to the new Canada. A country that actually respects a persons human rights and freedoms.

I agree with Burnside. I was actually quite happy when I read that in the paper this morning.

That's right, we did.

Say hello to the new Canada. A country that actually respects a persons human rights and freedoms.

706153[/snapback]

I respect a persons rights. No problem. This law puts children in a situation that is not human nature.Homosexuality is not natural.

Peace, JuneyGirl

That's right, we did.

706153[/snapback]

I respect a persons rights. No problem. This law puts children in a situation that is not human nature.Homosexuality is not natural.

Peace, JuneyGirl

706166[/snapback]

Why? Because society says it isn't natural? Half of what you do everyday isn't natural, you just think it is.

It has nothing to do with children.

And under your logic, love in itself is not natural, which means that we should ban all marriage completely.

I thought this forum was under spiritualty and religon. Sorry if I posted it under anythingelse.

Peace, JuneyGirl

When I heard this I cheered with joy! I'm not gay, but this whole issue was giving me a head ache..... In my opinion who cares what two adults do in their free time.

As quoted from Prime Minister Trudeau

"The government has no place in the bed rooms of Canadians".

I  thought this forum was under spiritualty and religon. Sorry if I posted it under anythingelse. 

706182[/snapback]

It is, and what is your point?

I  thought this forum was under spiritualty and religon. Sorry if I posted it under anythingelse.  

Peace, JuneyGirl

706182[/snapback]

Ummm you might want to add beliefs ! Your in the right place thumbsup.gif

Edited by The Silver Thong

I'm from California and we had the same chance not to long ago and didn't pass the law for gay marriges, I was saddened by that, Way to go Canada you have made a great step forward for all of us. Discrimination has got to stop, it doesn't work, Thankyou Canada

I am not going to argue or get ugly. My piont is the future.. children. Peple worry about the drugs... I worry about the life style and up bringing.You don't have to agree with me. I wanted to voice my thoughts.

Peace, JuneyGirl

I'm from California and we had the same chance not to long ago and didn't  pass the law for gay marriges, I was saddened by that, Way to go Canada you have made a great step forward for all of  us.  Discrimination has got to stop, it doesn't work, Thankyou Canada

706190[/snapback]

You're welcome. original.gif I only hope the rest of the world follows suit and civil liberites stop being crushed as they currently are.

I am not going to argue or get ugly. My piont is the future.. children. Peple worry about the drugs... I worry about the life style and up bringing.You don't have to agree with me. I wanted to voice my thoughts.

706195[/snapback]

Why do you feel this will impact children so much? Gay people have always been allowed to be together and live together, so why is it so different now? All that's been allowed is a title. It's not like before it was illegal to be gay.

So how will this affect children in any way?

Peace, JuneyGirl

706195[/snapback]

I agree JuneyGirl

Peace, JuneyGirl

706195[/snapback]

So what's the difference with a straight parent?

Juney Girl, your belief system is the only dangerous thing, why are you concerned about the children and their upbringing?? Maybe you could learn something on this forum that could change your mind and your heart into the loving heart it was meant to be. Namaste Sheri

Well.. first of all how do homosexuals reproduce? Who is the father? who is the mother? Two of the same sex cannot repoduce! How confusing can it get. It is unnatural and abomanation against God.

Peace, JuneyGirl

Juney Girl, your belief system is the only dangerous thing, why are you concerned about the children and their upbringing?? Maybe you could learn something on this forum that  could change your mind and your heart into the loving heart it was meant to be.  Namaste Sheri

706208[/snapback]

I will not go with the world's veiw sherri.. I am not a people pleaser.

Peace, JuneyGirl

Your religion tells you its wrong is that it?????? Maybe your religion is wrong have you ever considered that?? How do you know what is an against God???

That doesn't answer my question. Why is it an issue now, that they can marry? Why was it not an issue before they could marry? Nothing has changed. tongue.gif

And not everyone wants to have children, as well as alot of people want to adopt. What is the issue?

Love is an abonimation against god. If two people who love each other is an abomination, then this is no different from marriage between a man and woman.

How do you know what is an against God???

706222[/snapback]

Maybe because its implied in the bible as plain as day?

Juney Girl, your belief system is the only dangerous thing, why are you concerned about the children and their upbringing??

706208[/snapback]

Just look at your statement and ask yourself if that makes sense. wacko.gif

Why should a person be concerned about children? What do you mean here...and this would make it dangerous?

Your religion tells you its wrong is that it?????? Maybe your religion is wrong have you ever considered that?? How do you know what is an against God???

706222[/snapback]

[/quote

IT IS UNATURAL CAN U HEAR ME???

Juney Girl, your belief system is the only dangerous thing, why are you concerned about the children and their upbringing?? Maybe you could learn something on this forum that  could change your mind and your heart into the loving heart it was meant to be.  Namaste Sheri

706208[/snapback]

I will not go with the world's veiw sherri.. I am not a people pleaser.

Peace, JuneyGirl

706221[/snapback]

Juney Girl hold on to your beliefs if that what is working for you noone is asking you to compromise your beliefs but be willing to change them easily if new truth shows up to warrant that, We can talk about this without fighting and harming each other Okay??? Why do you feel this is such a bad idea (legalizing Gay marrige) and what do you mean by you are not a people pleaser????