Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Canada

JuneyGirl

Jesus Is Lord

Rom 14:11 For it is written, I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

706368[/snapback]

Look my grandfather was a preacher and he would have never said any thing as crazy as what i have read from you, if you are worried about the children then worry about the ones who are abused in what you call normal homes, how dare you speak for GOD, you have no right to say what he will or will not accept, the bible tells us to love care respect and watch over each other, i do not know about you but my GOD is one of love and forgiveness, sounds like to me you are to caught up in the hell and brimstone believe of the past, satan is a great lier and it is from him we pass judgement on each other!i do not believe you or anyone else has the right to say what GOD forgives or understands and since we are all made in his image i feel sure he new this when he made man,and yes i know you are going to say this is a sin the work of the devil but i know homosexual's who believe and love god; they are not devil worshipping animals with no morals they just do not feel attaction for the other sex, maybe it is you who needs to go back and read the bible you might learn something,but i doubt it angry.gif

707042[/snapback]

Marriage is ordained by God to be between a man and a woman (Genesis 2:21-24; Matthew 19:4-6) Homosexual marriage is a perversion of the institution of marriage and an offense to the God who created marriage.God forbids and condemns homosexuality, so He clearly is opposed to homosexual marriage.We are to be loving and kind to homosexuals, while at the same time not condoning their sinful lifestyle. A person may be born with a greater susceptibility to homosexuality, just as people are born with a tendency to violence and other sins. That does not excuse the person choosing to sin by giving into their sinful desires If a person is born with a greater susceptibility to anger / rage, does that make it right for then to give into those desires? Of course not! The same is true for homosexuality.God’s forgiveness is just as available to a homosexual as it is to an adulterer, idol worshipper, murderer, thief, etc. God’s love and desire to save extends to homosexuals (John 3:16; Romans 5:8). God also promises the strength for victory over sin, including homosexuality, to all those who will believe in Jesus Christ for their salvation (1Cor 6:11; 2Cor 5:17)

I have homsexuals in my family I love them dearly,but do not condon the sin no.gif As for me reading the bible I do. I am a pastors wife. Are you suprised? thumbsup.gif

Peace,JuneGirl

707470[/snapback]

Just who they hell are to tell anyone what GOD feel'S just because you are the wife of a paster i would think you of all people would understand love and acceptance of other poeple that hell and brimstone logic went out with the 1800" and how do you explain all the priest who are homosexaul, are they to teach the word of GOD in life but burn in hell in death, i do not know how you find any justice in what you are saying i can only say i am thankful there are not more narrow minded people in this world like you fore most of us we understand the true meaning of GODS love and that he does not care who we love; as long as we are a good person who does the right things because they are right, good thing for man kind GOD is more understanding and forgiving than you are or man kind would be in real trouble, it was my free will that GOD gave me that made me choice my husband, just like it is the free well of homosexaul that GOD gave them the right to choice who they love , quoting the bible will not be your answer to personal salvation, undering standing the true meaning will angry.gif

707546[/snapback]

Why are you so mad. I didn't say I hated homosexuality. I don not have to defend the word of God. God's word can defend itself. yes.gif

Peace, JuneyGirl

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JuneyGirl

• Amalgamut

• BurnSide

• Sherapy

Why are you so mad. I didn't say I hated homosexuality. I don not have to defend the word of God. God's word can defend itself.    yes.gif

Peace, JuneyGirl

707573[/snapback]

You sure as heck act like you do... When you come all in saying that you hoped Canada didn't show an ounce of maturity by giving people who's only difference is that they love someone of the same sex the civil rights they deserve...

If only this country would now kindly grow up...

Say hello to the new Canada. A country that actually respects a persons human rights and freedoms.

True True. Now if only the rest of the world would be as civilised and stop the narrow minded bigotry plaguing people just because of the way they were born. thumbsup.gif

707553[/snapback]

I mean really aren't we all the same? Sons of god or Children of evolution, we are all affected in a way by love if it happens between to consenting adults, it's wonderful.

I mean religion shouldn't have a say in what's normal, I mean Lot took the virginity of his daughters, even the most basic family is disfuntional there was adam and eve and only them then they had kids, then where did the other kids come from something incestuous must have happened somewhere...with these great example of relationships i don't understand how can religion have a say in what's a normal relationship.

I heard earlier that there was "production" problem if sex was only about production the child birth rate would drop faster then the anger of god on adam. Really sex is in part about pleasure most birth were accidents like Cane and Able. If god intend for all humans to have kids jesus would have grand children right?

So unions between same sex is ok because it's a simple and grand form of love to some one else. Love your neighbor.

Edited by kikuchiyo

Where does it state anywhere that God says he is against homosexual relationships that doesn't come from a man's mouth 2000 years ago?

That's what I don't understand, God supposively tells you that being gay is bad, and you believe him. But if God tells me to walk into a school, pull out a gun and shoot as many people I can find. Would that be just as justified? As the same God would've said the same thing.

This is what I don't understand about Catholics and Christians, they are so prejudice to things they dont' believe that they completely forget about the what is morally right and wrong.

Maybe I need to be enlightened again in Christian belief, but I believe 12 years of Catholic schooling as taught me to live life as I see fit, and God won't judge me. It isn't like gays are breaking any commandments.

U say that it is unatural, but arnt what you doing Unatural, suing a computer?

If you say being Gay or Lesbian is unatural then go live in a cave, regect books and houses and live naturaly.

Todays sociaty isnt the same sociaty as it was 10 years ago, it has evolved. Canada has evolved for the better, we have become a civilised country and most, over 50% of Canadians support the current government position. Also i have different beliefs then you so should i be governed by some fictional book?

Did you now the bible is made up of many differnt stories from vary diffrent cultures?

Summarians, Bablonians etc.

~Thanato

Im proud of Canada, the fact that we've accepted this law. Last year in school, i got in trouble (private christian school). This was in health class, my teacher was explaining how loving the same sex is the act of the devil. That you will be sent to hell by God because this is not what he intended people to do. When i questioned this by saying " huh.gif how is this possible if the bible says that all humanity was created in Gods image. Also the fact that you can not choose to be gay or lesbian, your born with it. So if God creates every man and woman then how can this be a sin?" She could not explain it so she gave me detention for 5 days. I had to sit in the corner of teh class facing everyone and read 3 pages out of the bible, explaining how being gay or lesbian is a sin... yet the passage she gave me did not explain anything. I do not see any proof in the bible of how God does not accept this way of loving. Can someone prove this from the bible, ive been trying for a year now cause ive been punishd for such a question

Afrogirl

Im proud of Canada, the fact that we've accepted this law.  Last year in school, i got in trouble  (private christian school).  This was in health class,  my teacher was explaining how loving the same sex is the act of the devil.  That you will be sent to hell by God because this is not what he intended people to do.  When i questioned this by saying "  huh.gif how is this possible if the bible says that all humanity was created in Gods image.  Also the fact that you can not choose to be gay or lesbian, your born with it.  So if God creates every man and woman then how can this be a sin?"  She could not explain it so she gave me detention for 5 days.  I had to sit in the corner of teh class facing everyone and read 3 pages out of the bible, explaining how being gay or lesbian is a sin... yet the passage she gave me did not explain anything.  I do not see any proof in the bible of how God does not accept this way of loving.  Can someone prove this from the bible, ive been trying for a year now cause ive been punishd for such a question

Afrogirl

708199[/snapback]

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...533&qpid=708199

Peace, JuneyGirl

now.. my head hurts.

This may be very scrutinized, but I have to add why does the Catholic church Hide or defend or move a priest when confronted with allegations of molestations of boys? The same one's that try to teach us homosexuality is an evil are also the one's defending it, in the fact that it is covered up by the church. Bugger Hell.. hmm.gif

Im proud of Canada, the fact that we've accepted this law.  Last year in school, i got in trouble  (private christian school).  This was in health class,  my teacher was explaining how loving the same sex is the act of the devil.  That you will be sent to hell by God because this is not what he intended people to do.  When i questioned this by saying "  huh.gif how is this possible if the bible says that all humanity was created in Gods image.  Also the fact that you can not choose to be gay or lesbian, your born with it.  So if God creates every man and woman then how can this be a sin?"  She could not explain it so she gave me detention for 5 days.  I had to sit in the corner of teh class facing everyone and read 3 pages out of the bible, explaining how being gay or lesbian is a sin... yet the passage she gave me did not explain anything.  I do not see any proof in the bible of how God does not accept this way of loving.  Can someone prove this from the bible, ive been trying for a year now cause ive been punishd for such a question

Afrogirl

708199[/snapback]

Peace, JuneyGirl

708214[/snapback]

... wtf?

Afrogirl

708199[/snapback]

wtf? What does that mean?

Sorry it is a typo. I can't seem to post the website I wanted.

Peace, JuneyGirl

Peace, JuneyGirl

708214[/snapback]

... wtf?

708252[/snapback]

What was you last post suppose to tell me? Or did you sneeze and hit the botton by accedient?

JuneyGirl, when quoting and replying please remember to add your new text AFTER the quote, not inside the quote.

JuneyGirl, when quoting and replying please remember to add your new text AFTER the quote, not inside the quote.

708310[/snapback]

I asked wtf? means. and posted a website.

708310[/snapback]

708319[/snapback]

In layman terms WTF means what the heck are you talking about.or thats the best I can do with out posting it . Oh what the heck it means what the F*#@ !

The website might add to what you are deffending pls try and post it again.

708310[/snapback]

708319[/snapback]

I am not mad only sad that you feel the need to spread the word of hate when GOD says we should love and care for each other; in case you have not notice you are the only one who feels love between two humans is wrong, and your preaching of this fact has fallen on deaf ears, not too many people agree with you, why because you are wrong! GOD is love and faith, trueth and peace, what you preach is hate, disrepect, fear,and your own believe's not GODS word! as far as i can see you are not worth replying to again! no.gif

Maybe you just read it wrong, she was asking what the acronym W.T.F. meant.

America should look up to Canada (not that it already is tongue.gif )

Canada manages to keep out of wars like Iraq, I bet it has a lower obese and crime rate, and they just passed a law against discrimination original.gif

Well count me in as a dissenting voice. Gays who want to be "a couple" for life can create a separate name from "marriage". The benefits afforded a traditional man and woman in marriage were begun to encourage a monogamous, stable bond in which to provide a stable upbringing of their future children. Of course, the marriage itself didn't guarantee a happy, healthy upbringing for every child, but it at least provided an impetus for the husband and wife to stay together for the good of their children.

And not every marriage has resulted in children, but the potential at least remains. The reason for these marital benefits do not exist with gay couples. They do not procreate, and so they will not contribute future generations to society as a result. To call a gay couple a "marriage" does not denote all that a husband-wife marriage does. The raising of a family was and is the primary reason for marriage. A stable, normal father and mother bringing up their children is the bedrock of a strong, healthy and productive society.

The gay lifestyle is, for a considerable percentage, a life revolving almost exclusively around gay sex. This is deviant behavior on a grand scale, and it's not a question of being against gays, it's a matter of being able to walk through the park with your family and not having to hear and see gays doing each other just past the next tree!

I think a large percentage of gays are born that way, through genetic deviation of some sort that we have yet to identify during pre-natal development. Others are a result of outside conditions, and they run the gamut from abuse to specific personality conditioning.

Homosexuality is a deviancy - obviously, if everyone were gay, Earth would have no humanity within a very short time! But even many gays realize it's not how they would choose to be, but it just is how they always have been. You cannot blame somebody for being born the way they are. But it's not something to be encouraged or promoted, just as it's not something to be afraid of or ridiculed or despised with anger. It just is how it is, and let people live their lives in peace, as long as you are not infringing on the well being of others.

I don't have a religious take on gays, I have a healthy society as my barometer regarding gays. Children growing up seeing two men as a "married" couple will be more confused about sexual identity then they already are growing up. And school books with titles like "Two Moms, Two Dads" will have them in the shrink's chair before they're sixteen.

I'm not so-called "homophobic" and I know a few gays - some are great people, some are a**holes, just like straight people are. But it is NOT a positive sexual identity by any means, rather a counter-productive one for the welfare of a stable society. The "gay parade" mentality is where it becomes a celebration of gay sex, and that is abhorrent to me. And I know gays that despise it as well, because it focuses on sex. "Gay Marriage" is, to me, a publicity stunt that says "look at us, we're husband and husband". Live your life as you want, but this is just another step towards weakening the psychological stability and core structure of our society. The next step will be full adoption rights, and then I hate to say it but there are going to be a lot of really screwed up kids next generation. Not that they would all end up with identity problems, but you can bet your bottom dollar that the percentages will zoom upwards.

Think about it for a minute - what if you had grown up with two "dads" as a boy? That would be your picture of a regular, normal relationship, and normal sexual partner! Then you start school, and find out that boys prefer girls! Or any of thousands of possible scenarios. Sorry, that is the nightmare I envision for the future with the "normalization" of gay lifestyle with "marriage" as the next step.

Science should identify the cause of this genetic defect and maybe society can tilt it's way a little bit back towards being healthy again.

wow.. that was a load of nothing.. *shakes her head*

You sir, are very homophobic... every ounce of your post screams it. And it disgusts me... Right down to the core. Marrage is something for any human to enjoy.. should it be with same or opposite sex.

How you sleep at night is baffiling to me.

Riiight - disagree with your viewpoint and get all the typical labels... sorry, but I outlined my thoughts on what the term marriage has overwhelmingly been used for, not just in current times, but throughout Earth's recorded history, amongst countless varying cultures and peoples....

Ancient Egypt

Marriage and family ties among the common ancient Egyptians were not significantly different then those we see around the world today. The ancient Egyptians held marriage as a sacred bond. This has been made clear in the many statues and writings that depict men and women in a relationship where both depended upon each other

So if two gays want to call it marriage, I disagree with that terminology. IT IS NOTHING ABOUT FEAR OR HATRED OR WHATEVER ELSE REGARDING GAYS THAT YOU ARE SO CONVINCED I HAVE WITHIN EVERY FIBER OF MY BEING! rolleyes.gif

Try to show a little less blind emotional pre-judging of people that you accuse others such as myself of exhibiting. And then you might just sleep a little better at night....

I sleep fine... I don't go around screaming "THINK OF THE CHILDREN" and think people are lesser because they don't follow your notion of human normalicy.

Turbonium, what if we called it aCivil Union? It's the Kiwi equivalent of marriage. Open to every-one the way it should be, even the hetrosexual couples are doing it. ohmy.gif