Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Canada

JuneyGirl

How is it unnatural?

If god made us, and everything, then obviously he gave us the ability to be homosexual. Wouldn't that be defined as natural?

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JuneyGirl

• Amalgamut

• BurnSide

• Sherapy

How is it unnatural?

If god made us, and everything, then obviously he gave us the ability to be homosexual. Wouldn't that be defined as natural?

706247[/snapback]

Do you see male rabbits having sex with male rabbits? And they have rabbits? Nope! It is not in the animal kingdom. It is not natural. Humans start this. Than comes cloning so homosexuals can have children. I am just sicken by this whole deal.

Peace, JuneyGirl

How is it unnatural?

706247[/snapback]

Possibly, but all sins are natural. However, the bible teaches it is an abomination for a man to sleep with a man.

Your religion tells you its wrong is that it?????? Maybe your religion is wrong have you ever considered that?? How do you know what is an against God???

706222[/snapback]

I am ignoring you sherri.. you have insulted me enough.

Peace, JuneyGirl

Juney Girl, your belief system is the only dangerous thing, why are you concerned about the children and their upbringing??

706208[/snapback]

Just look at your statement and ask yourself if that makes sense. wacko.gif

Why should a person be concerned about children? What do you mean here...and this would make it dangerous?

706235[/snapback]

In all fairness to you I do not feel the bible is an authoratative source on God, I do not know the God of religion or would choose too, so we are on two different perspectives and It wouldn't be fair to either one of us, I have no idea what you are referring to I only believe in a unconditional loving God, I'm sorry, All the best to you.

Do you see male rabbits having sex with male rabbits? And they have rabbits? Nope! It is not in the animal kingdom. It is not natural. Humans start this. Than comes cloning so homosexuals can have children. I am just sicken by this whole deal.

706258[/snapback]

Wrong.

Proboscis Monkeys and Golden Monkeys reguarly and actively indulge in homosexual mating, for pleasure.

http://www.monkeyland.co.za/monkeybusiness.htm

So, yes, it is in the animal kingdom, which your god created.

Why did God create these animals to have gay urges? Could it be a natural process? Certainly is. Happy reading.

Your religion tells you its wrong is that it?????? Maybe your religion is wrong have you ever considered that?? How do you know what is an against God???

706222[/snapback]

I am ignoring you sherri.. you have insulted me enough.

Peace, JuneyGirl

706263[/snapback]

I never saw an insult.

And really, the majority of things you do every single day are unnatural in the animal kingdom. So therefore, you and the rest of humanity is no better.

Possibly, but all sins are natural. However, the bible teaches it is an abomination for a man to sleep with a man.

We are not sinners because we sin. We sin because we are sinners.

That doesn't answer my question. Why is it an issue now, that they can marry? Why was it not an issue before they could marry? Nothing has changed.

You've got to be kidding me.

If god made us, and everything, then obviously he gave us the ability to be gay. Wouldn't that be defined as natural?

Yes, God did give us that ability. He also gave us the ability to murder, steal, and lie. But you seem to have forgotten that he also gave us the ability to do what is right. That's because he gave us a free will. But when you are enslaved to sin, it doesn't really matter, does it? Jesus sets us free.

And not everyone wants to have children, as well as alot of people want to adopt. What is the issue?

And adopted babies come from...?

Edited by eveningsky339

706258[/snapback]

Wrong.

Proboscis Monkeys and Golden Monkeys reguarly and actively indulge in homosexual mating, for pleasure.

Why did God create these animals to have gay urges? Could it be a natural process? Certainly is. Happy reading.

706270[/snapback]

[/q

They don't reprduce which why God created man women .. it is unnatural

Peace JuneyGirl

Edited by JuneyGirl

That's right. They are monkeys. Animals, and they are both males.

Here, a little snippet.

Just as in humans, monkeys often form long-term same-sex relationships. Homosexuality in monkeys often, even usually, involves pair bonding as deep and as long-lasting as between members of heterosexual couples.

Being raised in a homosexual household does not lead to any detrimental lifestyle. It merely leads to a willingness to accept homosexuals. It is not a path to drugs, murder, thievery, lying, or anything else that would be considered criminal, and anyone who says otherwise is talking through their southern orifice.

706258[/snapback]

Wrong.

706270[/snapback]

They are monkeys!!!!!!!!! but are both males???

Peace JuneyGirl

706282[/snapback]

Obviously or else in wouldn't be about homosexual monkeys. And in Animal Kingdom which your supposed God created.

No, they don't reproduce, they do it for pleasure.

The same reason many many many men and women have sex together, for pleasure.

706258[/snapback]

Wrong.

706270[/snapback]

They are monkeys!!!!!!!!! but are both males???

Peace JuneyGirl

706282[/snapback]

Obviously or else in wouldn't be about homosexual monkeys. And in Animal Kingdom which your supposed God created.

706290[/snapback]

Homosexuality doesn't produce period. God created male female for reproducing. I don't care what animal you saw mating.. The bottomn line is homosexuals can not reproduce. Which will than go into cloning and the end of family which God ordained.

Peace, JuneyGirl

Being raised in a household does not lead to any detrimental lifestyle. It merely leads to a willingness to accept gays. It is not a path to drugs, murder, thievery, lying, or anything else that would be considered criminal, and anyone who says otherwise is talking through their southern orifice.

Let's take a closer look at this one.

Being raised in a household does not lead to any detrimental lifestyle. It merely leads to a willingness to accept gays.

There's a city in California called San Fransisco. It has the highest gay population of any city in the U.S., 200,000 give or take a few. It also has the highest suicide rate of any city in the U.S. In fact, the city police department has a special division you probably won't find in most other cities. It's one and only job is to clean up areas where suicides have taken place.

Strange how the city with the highest gay population also has the highest suicide rate.

Edited by eveningsky339

Probably due to people like yourself, who shun these people based on their lifestyle choices.

It's a form of racism, and i for one find it disgusting.

Anyway, i've given the proof that it is natural, and it's been met with whining and denying, which is pretty much all the good book is ever good for.

I can't change a persons mind on what kind of people they like to hate, and neither will i ever judge a person on who they love, that's just a horrible thing to do and frankly, i could never have a real discussion with someone who did, because it makes me sick.

So i will no longer participate in this topic, but i will watch it to make sure it doesn't get out of hand.

[Edit]

Okay, that was a little harsh, and some may have been offended by it, but i get deeply offended by people calling something as beautiful as one persons love for another to be unnatural and wrong, so there it is.

I've heard all the arguments, and i think they're weak, but there is no changing a persons belief, and when it comes down to the line, you are all completely entitled to your beliefs, regardless of if anyone else things they're wrong. And that goes both ways.

So, let's keep this conversation civil please everyone. thumbsup.gif

Edited by BurnSide

When as a whole will we stop demanding that our children deny their own sexual identity, or that anyone has to deny their sexual identity for that matter, Our belief systems teach these things, I've had gay friends no one I mean no one deserves to be treated so cruelly, Religion is the source of such cruelty,I think its absurd but what is even more absurd is that it still goes on, A true measure of greatness is the way a person treats someone that is different someone that he/she doesn't understand, Decide for yourself what something means to you don't just obey,Don't just let eveything be decided for you, Decide the tough questions, Find out for yourself, don't make someone elses truth your truth,

See, that's the thing. All the terrible things people associate with homosexuality are results OF BIGOTRY AGAINST HOMOSEXUALS. It's not the gays that are the problem, it's the people who think that they ARE the problem.

Probably due to people like yourself, who shun these people based on their lifestyle choices.

It's a form of racism, and i for one find it disgusting.

Anyway, i've given the proof that it is natural, and it's been met with whining and denying, which is pretty much all the good book is ever good for.

I can't change a persons mind on what kind of people they like to hate, and neither will i ever judge a person on who they love, that's just a horrible thing to do and frankly, i could never have a real discussion with someone who did, because it makes me sick.

So i will no longer participate in this topic, but i will watch it to make sure it doesn't get out of hand.

Burnside I think that was very beautiful what you said and thankyou for having the courage to say it, people like us are needed until the others catch up, It makes tears stream down my face when people say such mean things and call anything that God has created wrong or unnatural.  I for one wish California was more like Canada but maybe they to will change their minds. Namaste Sheri Berri

[Edit]

Okay, that was a little harsh, and some may have been offended by it, but i get deeply offended by people calling something as beautiful as one persons love for another to be unnatural and wrong, so there it is.

I've heard all the arguments, and i think they're weak, but there is no changing a persons belief, and when it comes down to the line, you are all completely entitled to your beliefs, regardless of if anyone else things they're wrong. And that goes both ways.

So, let's keep this conversation civil please everyone. thumbsup.gif

706310[/snapback]

Edited by Sheri berri

Jesus Is Lord

Rom 14:11 For it is written, I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

Jesus Is Lord

Rom 14:11 For it is written, I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

706368[/snapback]

... And how does this pertain to the topic at hand?

Jesus Is Lord

706368[/snapback]

706373[/snapback]

Just what it says.... everything you post say you will answer too. thumbsup.gif

JuneyGirl, if you won't make any sense in your posts, the topic will not stay open for long. You are just creating confusion.

Jesus Is Lord

706368[/snapback]

706373[/snapback]

Just what it says.... everything you post say you will answer too. thumbsup.gif

706383[/snapback]

hmm.gif Meaning what? This has nothing to do with the topic... huh.gif

you know I'm getting pretty sick and tired of being called unnatural. No book should lead your life, and no one should tell you what to believe. I for one, think that the attitudes toward gays is what causes the problems. Mind your own business and you won't have to worry about it.