Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How to ward off Evil Spirits

CharmedFan3

Your school is invaded by vampires?

Garlic salt is not the same as garlic.

I think this is a question for Buffy, but I doubt it.

Asking them to come into your home....

Using a Ouija Board to ask them to come into your home....

A little blood and sacrifice chants to get them into your home...

Opening your door to them to come into your home......

All of those seem to keep them away .

Asking them to come into your home....

Using a Ouija Board to ask them to come into your home....

A little blood and sacrifice chants to get them into your home...

Opening your door to them to come into your home......

All of those seem to keep them away .

LMAO

Yeah that seems to work too.

Anyone who has true faith in God can make Holy water by making the symbol of the cross over the jar and repeating In the name of the father and of the son and of the holy spirit Amen, making the sign of the cross again won't hurt.

Can you tell me why you think your school is being over run by vampires? If I were you I'd start enjoying playing with sharp objects quite fun actually, I love knifes. You'd need something a bit bigger but and go straight for the kill blow, head straight off. :innocent: Be prepared for some splash back though lol.

...vampires invading schools...ok then. Just go up to them and give them a really big hug. Vampires don't like people invading their personal space.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

Just because you don't believe in it, doesn't mean it can't hurt you.

Salt is used often to ward off spirits because it is a purifier. As a Wiccan, I often use salt across my windowsill to keep spirits out.

The pentacle or evil eye can also be worn to ward away evil (I never take my pentacle off) as well as the Ankh.

Prayers always seem to help (there's magick in rhyme!) as well as pure iron or silver (it can discharge spirits and momentarily vanquish them). The more powerful a spirit, the harder it is to get rid of them (ones that have appeared due to an unclean death can be particularly dangerous)

Man-made weapons are laughable. You're most likely gonna p*** it off and cause yourself more harm than good.

And people shouldn't joke about sacrifices and inviting them into your home. That's a death wish

• 4 weeks later...

Well if you're casting away evil spirits your problems might very well be greater than you think considering there isnt a such thing as an evil spirit. There's ghost's but no evil spirits.

For keeping ghosts away: keeping a clean house, having white candles, clear glasses of water set where the sun can shine on them, list goes on...

For casting them away: The methods vary depending on how strong exactly the ghost is. Range goes from something as miniscule as burning sage to something as big as finding someone with an enormous spiritual triangle that is willing to bring there triangle into your home and have there triangle fight your battle for you.

what makes you think vampires are invading your school? if it is just a guess try proving it like get them to hold a cross get them to drink some holey water and stuff like that

• 3 months later...

Well that makes no sense; even mythologically. Saturday is associated with the planet Saturn, which is often associated with Satan and death, not "vanquish[ing] evil". Plus, that's not really what the word "sabbatarian" traditionally means:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sabbatarian

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/13287a.htm

There's also the comet that was discovered around the same time as Pluto I think, around 1913 (they say unlucky year due to number 13, they say a lot of things). The comet's name is Lucifer, lightbringer, one who has said to have a bad name just due to one phrase in the bible. I wouldn't know. But I know he at least was the brightest angel, lightbringer, and the comet is associated with being able to rely on not anyone else but your own ethics and morals you form yourself. But that's off-topic... Saturn is often related to other things too in astrology, like boundaries of one's self and how you set yourself boundaries in this world or how you exceed them. But I think all astrology is just a way to interpret the cosmic or whatever energy that is inside us. And it's main focus seems to be on the four-three dividence, and at least the four-dividence doesn't handle the spirit side as far as I know.

I've learned from what astrology-based psychology can teach, to control my six senses a bit better. Think, feel (emotions, atmospheres), sense (5 physical senses), intuition (things popping to your head that are not necessarily connected to five basic senses). You balance those, get those in harmony in more parallers and you'll have more potential. I think spirits have these senses too if they can reflect their negative sensings on physical world. Those negative sensings which christianity calls sins: greed, envy, bitterness, pride, hate, lust (addictions and such), all those are escapings from your better potential, harmful shadows you reflect from your self when you suppress a side of yourself, so theory goes. I believe they all originate from the same root, which is Not Accepting Oneself or Others.

We all have physical senses, emotions, capability for logical thinking, and intuition, so in that sense we shouldn't feel down despite what our horoscope or birth-talents in that sense are. Facing the sides of ourselves we have neglected, and learning to open those sides that weren't open to us, may lead us forward in our lives. Once we learn to open those, we may be able to give support to those who wish to open their sides, whether they be spirits or physical living beings. I don't know about spirit world, what's behind it, but I believe that if you let them achieve their own soul's completion like this they'll have no reason to hang around your place. And I think it's harder for them if you believe in innate good in everything.... I always believed in innate good in everything, but this has helped me find a more concrete way to cement that lingering belief.

Tools of all kinds (incenses, spells, candles, herbs, talismans etc etc) should help, especially if you can focus your soul/mind/heart... I believe grasping the four-element stuff from astrology and the buddhist philosophy about self-meaning in everything helps a great deal with focus. And buddhist self-meaning philosophy doesn't have to rule out ulterior motives in a sense, because think it this way: I move fingers in keyboard for the sake of moving them. I move them in certain patterns and movements because I move them in certain patterns and movements. I convey my thoughts through keyboard for the sake of conveying my thoughts through keyboard. It's the conscious certainty, which you extend step by step. You can sense it with those four senses.

Words, gestures and tools are extensions of your inner self which you use to ward off or cure things. I believe warding off is easier than curing, for to truly cure or help something be cured, you must have a lighter heart and innate understanding of the root of the trouble. Everyone has potential for this despite what their horoscope or anything is, although our innate talents lie in different areas.

Many people in this topic seem to have come up with a lot of different tools, but anyone thought of the possibility of second life in this? Maybe the spirits are lingering here because they want to move on to their next life but have an untied knot in their soul (greed, hate or whatever) that keeps them here. For me, preparing for death or horrors of them isn't enough, nor the point, but preparing to outlive those horrors and amidst them find an inner warmth, harmony, solitude, compassion, redemption and love which wont die no matter how much hate nor stab wounds one receives. And give a prayer in some form to those things in your home, and in your self. Even if that energy isn't endless, I believe it regenerates endlessly.

And if spirits are ghosts of the dead persons, then it should be all easier... not to belittle them, but if they have feelings, I believe they can feel fear towards the living too. Ever seen "The Others" movie? Scaring them is pointless, but as one can form a presense of warmth, one can also form a presense that says "I'm something worse than death, if you cross me" or something like that... one that isn't boasting or threatening, at least to those who don't attack you. And even if they do, well... finding these things in your soul or heart or spirit is more effective than reading them from anywhere, although reading helps finding them. You have pretty damn big potential, dont belittle yourself nor the spirits.

• 1 month later...

If you don't believe in demon/spirit/ghost, your body will generate a "skeptic" energy that ward-off theses stuffs.

Another method is to put a camera in your room/house. Spirits seem to be afraid "to be exposed" to the world.

• Like 1

If you don't believe in demon/spirit/ghost, your body will generate a "skeptic" energy that ward-off theses stuffs.

Another method is to put a camera in your room/house. Spirits seem to be afraid "to be exposed" to the world.

:tsu: