Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien Interrogation Video

Brother_werewolf

have you guys seen that video of an alien being interrogated it's in the video section and it made me p*** my pants.

So did I whiz for nothing or are we trully in the presence of something.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• isis-999

• Ausaria

• Mr Ed

• Ciraxis

where did you see this i want to see it too, but i can tell you if it was real i think we would have heard more about it let me know so i can watch thanks original.gif

Could easily be a fake. Still cool though, I just wish there was sound on the video clip. alien.gif

Loads of threads on this already. Use the SEARCH function before you do this again please.

However, I have seen the video and it looks interesting. Remember that military are powerful enough to stop a potentially damning video from reaching the internet...

I haven't seen it , where do I find it at?

i'd say its fake, you can't even tell whats going on in it. when will people start taking good pictures and video? its hard to say what anything is if its low res blurry and small as hell.

A little rule of thumb for you: If it's blurry, it's fake.

A little rule of thumb for you: If it's blurry, it's fake.

708041[/snapback]

Not necessarily true. Most people don't have a movie-quality video camera.

And if I'm not mistaken, it was supposedly filmed at Area 51. I don't think it's real, and if it's fake they really put a lot of trouble into making it look authentic.

I think it's a fake.

I think its genuine. Ive seen the entire video, and a documentary about it. To me, its the real thing.

What makes you believe it's real? I'd like to believe it's real, but all I've heard is evidence pointing to how it's fake.

i can not find the link were did you get it from rofl.gif

It said it was 2:55, but the one I got off that page was only :52.

It looks fake to me. The thing doesn't even blink, and it could easily be done in a bedroom or garage.

I want to see the whole video before I even think about considering it to be real.

OH, thanks for the link, it looks fake to me the miltary would never let a real video like this out no.gifalien.gif

Loads of threads on this already. Use the SEARCH function before you do this again please.

However, I have seen the video and it looks interesting. Remember that military are powerful enough to stop a potentially damning video from reaching the internet...

707600[/snapback]

Mr Ed I see you post all the time that there is already a thread on this go view that thread.... Come on, new members join all the time and have questions, to always pop up and say well we have said what we want to and no more can be said is not right . Every new thread brings in more input and new outlooks, from people who could not partisipate in the first thread. Pls lay of all this go look for it you self crap.

By they way Mr Ed love your posts thumbsup.gif

Had to add that there was no sarcasim I really do like Mr ED's posts yes.gif

Edited by The Silver Thong

laugh.gif thanks.

Actually I did look back and feel a bit ashamed I used caps. I shouldn't have rubbed salt in the wounds...

I have to agree there are a few people who always give the new people a hard time about repositing old topics, please try to remember they, do not know how all the feature's work yet and they need time to learn just like the rest of us did, also maybe something new has been found out since the last post, and we are given a new up dated view on a subject, grin2.gif

are you kidding me?

that is as fake as christmas, i mean this is the one thing that really p***es me off about this site people that are a little TOO enthusiastic about certain events, sorta cheapens the whole thing. you see a sea gull and its a ufo

jesus christ

It said it was 2:55, but the one I got off that page was only :52.

It looks fake to me.  The thing doesn't even blink, and it could easily be done in a bedroom or garage.

I want to see the whole video before I even think about considering it to be real.

712983[/snapback]

And human elbows don't bend the opposite way naturally. thumbsup.gif

Once again basing an alien on a human. Though I think the video is most likely fake.

Btw that link to the video page wants you to buy the video. How lame.

Hi

I'm new to the forum - I came to the site looking for said video. It is creepy but...fake, the guys camae forward some time ago....

When they said this was takin from Area 51, I knew it was fake. If the government had an alien captive, the last place you'd keep it is at Area 51, where everyone would be looking for it.

Besides, the alien looks like a puppet of some sort, it's very fake. I would like to believe its real, but I know it isn't.

Edited by Calico2005

I also believe it to be fake, and I have explained my reasoning in a similar thread in the Alien forum. This is very easy to fake. Find a dark environment, place a puppet in a chair behind a window (the alien is behind glass), set a video camera up on a stand, and film. To add a touch of realism simply have a guy step into the frame and edit in a time code. To make it more interesting, make the alien get sick and have medics come in. You can make the puppet move by having some guy crouch behind the chair with his hand inside the puppet. The jerky movements of this puppet pretty much give it away. This looks like your typical hoax, very easy to do. Im confident that I could do something like this, maybe even better. All I would have to do is make or buy a latex alien head. Plus that blinking heart monitor thing, I think you can buy those at a party store. laugh.gif

Some have said that the guys who did this have come forward. If this is true could I have a link please?

EDIT: You can view the entire, uncut video with the comentary of the guy who suposedly smuggled it, here.

Edited by Skeptic102

I think it just looks like an alien head being shook about blink.gif