Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien Interrogation Video

Brother_werewolf

Come on, why would they interogate an alien like that with a flashlight in his face. It makes no sense whatsoever. I think its too cop movie style for this kind of thing. I would imagine a lab with people wearing protective clothing or something but this is too staged. Plus the alien was less lively than the 3 year old carpet in my house. Hoax...

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• isis-999

• Ausaria

• Mr Ed

• Ciraxis

That's a pretty fuzzy camera from the US General....

I think they'd be able to get a better one if they really wanted to interview an alien....

So I classify it: FAKE

I never met real aliens...

...but I now for sure it wouldn't look like this. alien.gif

I still believe though....

D. is a real optimist...

...and he's right...

the video is fake, the guy just made the thing up. no one can really believe this is true, right?

There is no way that is real. Its just not possible that someone could get a video of an alien interrogation and smuggle it. Only a few people would have the clearance so it would be easy to find who leaked it.

• 4 years later...

<!--QuoteBegin-TaintedDoughnuts+Jun 30 2005, 06:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TaintedDoughnuts @ Jun 30 2005, 06:09 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->A little rule of thumb for you: If it's blurry, it's fake.

708041[/snapback]

<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Not necessarily true. Most people don't have a movie-quality video camera.

And if I'm not mistaken, it was supposedly filmed at Area 51. I don't think it's real, and if it's fake they really put a lot of trouble into making it look authentic.

find the video dubbed by bob lazar he knows exactly was going on in the whole video im pretty sure it snuck out and most ppl dont have high quality cameras especially under the circumstances of sneaking it into area 51 or just having it at area 51 because it cant be too big and has to be very durable

:blink: any other place to download it? I cant get it to play for some reason. Would LOVE to see this?

<!--QuoteBegin-TaintedDoughnuts+Jun 30 2005, 06:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TaintedDoughnuts @ Jun 30 2005, 06:09 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->A little rule of thumb for you: If it's blurry, it's fake.

708041[/snapback]

<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Not necessarily true. Most people don't have a movie-quality video camera.

And if I'm not mistaken, it was supposedly filmed at Area 51. I don't think it's real, and if it's fake they really put a lot of trouble into making it look authentic.

If it was shot at area 51 then it woul dbe shot on high end equipment.

The US military can afford nuclear subs, intercontinental balistic missles and legions of troops i dont think there supposedly most secret and important research facilty would skimp on the recording gear.

"Hey Jerry lets get filming this alian, go get the HD camera"

"Sorry Dave, icant they cut our budgets... again so i gotta use the video on my Sony Ericson phone! doh!

If its blurry its almost certainly fake.