Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFOs on the MOON!!!

Tillghast

On Tuesday of this week, there was a show called UFOs ABOVE AND BEYOND. After they alked about sightings and photos, they talked about UFOS in space, well on one video taken by an astronaut, actullay showed 2 FLYING SAUCERS on the moon's surface. If you zoomed in, the saucers were in great detail. Can someone halp me find that video alien.gifalien.gifalien.gif

You may be able to find what you are looking for here King Pillow Clicker You will however have to register and look around a little for it . huh.gif

I'm having difficulty with the password part, i can't use my real Email address, so what do I do?

Not that I recomend doing this sort of thing because it can become quite a headache for people who run forums .

But have you tried typing a phony email address in like sesame@street.com ?

I did that but they send the password via the email, so they will send it to the phony email!!!

I am afaraid I can't help you any more then , you can still enjoy the pictures and stories that are available to you . original.gif

Ok, Dust19, ill give it a try

original.gif

How do you get hotmail option? Dust?

I saw that program, did you see the one after it with the interview of joe shmo? It was believable but at the same time I was skeptical when he said he's actually been inside of a flying ufo while testing it.

Oh yeah, i remeber that. But i would have believed it if he brought back photographs or a video! alien.gif

King Pillow, it was top secret, they would of killed him if he tried to photograph it.

And his name is Bob Lazar.

True but i said IF!!!!!!!!

Edited by Tommy

But think about this, wouldn't they have killed him for having an interveiw? Telling the public where the base is and so on?

Bounty Hunter,

He has been shot at before, though it's not confirmed whether it was government related. But instead of killing him, what the government did was totally erase the guy's identity involving participation in anything top secret. Therefore, when he says this stuff, he really doesn't have any proof.

King Pillow, it was top secret, they would of killed him if he tried to photograph it.

And his name is Bob Lazar.

whoops there goes all credibility out of this story. laugh.gif

Only problem is Lazar is a fraud and a liar. Read this and this and then tell me if you still believe him. rolleyes.gif

[thanks Magik for the links]

whistling.gif

• 15 years later...

Geologist Farouk el baz who was involved in the training of the Apollo astronauts once said, not all discoveries made on the moon have been made public, he also went on to say that the astronauts were looking for "something" but he would not elaborate. If the moon is just a pile of rock and dust what is there that needs to be kept from the public.

There are loads of facts, data, and details omitted from popular accounts of any scientific project, not just Apollo. Most people would have no interest in or understanding of these things. If anyone thinks they would be interested, they can usually read the original scientific papers. 

Of course the Apollo astronauts were looking for all kinds of 'somethings'. They sought to find evidence to support or refute many standing theories and expectations about what would be found on the Moon.  Unless there are verifiable quotes from Dr. el Baz, in a context that reasonably suggests a coverup of some kind, this all seems rather vague and unconvincing.  

• Like 1

There is no way I believe there is "somethings" on the moon that were found or suspected, if only because we stopped going. China is up there now and nobody cares politically beyond interest shared among lovers of space exploration.

If "they" found "something" there would be no hiding the effort to greatly ramp up NASA efforts to all but camp out on it.

9 hours ago, Not A Rockstar said:

There is no way I believe there is "somethings" on the moon that were found or suspected, if only because we stopped going. China is up there now and nobody cares politically beyond interest shared among lovers of space exploration.

If "they" found "something" there would be no hiding the effort to greatly ramp up NASA efforts to all but camp out on it.

When el baz was asked about the bridge like structure in mare crisium that has been reported by astronomers for years, he said that the astronauts are now seeing close up some of the anomalies that have been observed from earth, he still wouldn't elaborate, surely there must be some documents relating to these anomalies that would satisfy the astronomers.

2 hours ago, John n b said:

bridge like structure in mare crisium that has been reported by astronomers for years.

The lunar bridge was quite famous at the time (1950's) but it was shown to be an optical illusion caused by shadows cast by surrounding features. 

http://andrewplanck.com/unusual-feature-on-the-moon/ 

• Like 1

John n b will you be coming back to this (necro-)thread to address the rebuttals?  And can you answer a simple question - Given pareidolia.... how many 'anomalies' that look like something familiar, *should* there be, given the size of the Moon, and all the different sun angles and camera angles and zoom levels?

It is inevitable that some recognisable or slightly odd features will appear.  Which is all that has ever been shown - not one convincingly 'built' feature has even been captured.  Does the gubmint somehow suppress anyone who buys a big telescope?  Can you provide any evidence that any NASA (or any of the other myriad space agencies) have somehow covered up an image?

I can provide pretty compelling evidence that every single one of the FILM images (which was the main technology at the time) taken by all Apollo missions is fully and completely available and physically verifiable....  

15 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

John n b will you be coming back to this (necro-)thread to address the rebuttals?  And can you answer a simple question - Given pareidolia.... how many 'anomalies' that look like something familiar, *should* there be, given the size of the Moon, and all the different sun angles and camera angles and zoom levels?

It is inevitable that some recognisable or slightly odd features will appear.  Which is all that has ever been shown - not one convincingly 'built' feature has even been captured.  Does the gubmint somehow suppress anyone who buys a big telescope?  Can you provide any evidence that any NASA (or any of the other myriad space agencies) have somehow covered up an image?

I can provide pretty compelling evidence that every single one of the FILM images (which was the main technology at the time) taken by all Apollo missions is fully and completely available and physically verifiable....  

ChrLzs. I don't know how many anomalies have been observed on the moon by astronomers or the astronauts, the only ones I'm familiar with are the bridge in mare crisium and the shard, the LRO images may have given answers to the bridge but what about the shard, are there any LRO images regarding that anomaly.

Even the Daily Mail has dropped the 'shard' as anything other than normal craters and shadows..

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3439058/Mystery-alien-tower-moon-solved-Lunar-expert-claims-spire-actually-small-crater-rim-larger-one.html

There's quite a cool video there showing shadow effects on the Moon as it rotates..

BTW, here's a hint.  If any 'anomaly' is supported by Scott Waring, you can rest assured that you are looking at bullmanure.

I could be wrong but I think the shard and the tower are two different things, I've looked at the tower and it is just a case of light and shade playing tricks, but the shard does seem to project from the moon's surface.