Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Little girl ghost caught on video

bornlivedie

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pozexis

• Carrie Anne

• jonb

• (31oha2a121)

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=GHOSTS%...n%20on%20camera

I really actually believe this is real, and pretty freaky. Although it could be a fake, voice your opinions

710743[/snapback]

It looks to me like the person went into a room, saw the ghost, went out and then went back in, saw the ghost again and screamed as he/she ran out. Then it looks like the person went into another room, saw the ghost in that room, screamed and ran into another room and found the ghost in THERE too. To simplify, I counted three rooms - the first seen twice and then two additional rooms after that one.

I don't know if it's real or not but it's definately creepy. The hairs on my neck stood on end! w00t.gif

DisturbedAngel

i agree with ericraven2003 its creepy lol

Edited by aLiEn_GuY

• 1 month later...

This is very interesting ... and disturbing. Anyone know it's source, who shot it, where?

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/media...p?album=8&pos=3

Kindly,

Sean

that video footage has been on UM before...

Kinda freakie but i tell ya if i was in that room, i'd be out the front door and half way down the street.. original.gif

Seen it before, but i still cant see anything.

Lol, that must've been a hoax... I don't see any features of the little girl that proves that it's supernatural. It's just a girl in a dress.

its debateable, although the guy who took the footage hasnt added any information with it, its just weirdly stuck on the web.

so hes either too ashamed to post somwhere and deal with the ridicule of people saying he has a girly scream, or hes having a laugh at the arguments over the vid.

one of the parts is very much like the blair witch project, where shes facing the wall, but i think if it was a person you might be able to pick out a bit more detail about her ?? i dunnnno

Could be a hoax--most certainly. But what I find convincing, is this persons reaction. He seems genuinely terrified. Then again, maybe he's just a good actor. Hmmm ...

• 2 weeks later...

Well I can see something... but can't make out the shape or anything... I definitly could not say that it is a girl in a white dress... the video wasn't clear enough for me to tell.....

Is this video available in any other format than Quicktime? I can't see any of the videos at the site because I don't have the necessary plugins, and the browser just refuses to download the things!

what looks like happned is that a bunch of kids or whoever were screwing around in an abandoned apt or house and simply got scared when he saw one o his friends in a corner doing soething. there is no transparency or anything how could that be plausible in a video of that quality? fake.

I've seen this video discussed in depth in this forum and the TAPS forum. i'm feeling lazy but i'll post the links later.

i'm still wondering the same thing you are though, no real answers just speculation.

sorry turned inward

825109[/snapback]

That screencap looks like a penguin to me, I couldnt see any girl on the tape.