Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost Hunters are back!

DamienPriest

If there are any GhostHunters fans out there, the new season begins July 27th, on Wed. I'm not sure what time, so check your T.V. guide. I'm excited because it's a non bull-**** Ghost show based on reality. ( Sci-Fi Channel )

Yeah!!!

yes.gif

Edited by DamienPriest

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• _hAiLO_

• about:blank

• DamienPriest

• seeking

I've heard alot about this show.

I don;t have sci-fi though.

Will it be on Space?

Will it be on Space?

712784[/snapback]

Not sure... maybe check out their website. http://www.scifi.com/ghosthunters/

Maybe it can lead you to more info...

thumbsup.gif

this show is really good if you like ghost hunting you should watch it, these guys really go after the real story, yes.gif

Click that link up there. I used to watch this. My favorite was when the camera guy got attacked. That was so funny to watch. Scary for him, I'm sure, but funny to watch. Oh lord, does that mean something's gonna smack me now?

its a pretty good show i'm glad they are doing a 2nd season. Is the othe show proof positive coming out with it too?

Yeah! I can hardly wait! I really like Ghost Hunters because they don't fly off the handle and assume everything they investigate is due to something paranormal.

its a pretty good show i'm glad they are doing a 2nd season. Is the othe show proof positive coming out with it too?

717520[/snapback]

Sorry Proof Positive is cancelled, damn scifi

I am so excited! w00t.gif I just love this show and I was really starting to wonder if they were going to do another season. I love the fact that they are believers, yet are so objective and try to disprove everything and only admit someplace is haunted when they just can not find any explanation for it.

717520[/snapback]

Sorry Proof Positive is cancelled, damn scifi

729984[/snapback]

I am so happy they cancelled Proof Positive. I thought that women from Stargate SG-1 was a really bad narator and the show sucked O_o.

I just watched it tonight, rerun! but it was still really good, there is no way i would ask a ghost to come out and play, these people are crazy, there were books flying off shelfs, and doors closing, knocking from the walls, and they stayed right there, Me i would have been states over after the first book fell! yes.gifw00t.gif

Hopefully this season will be more focused on ghosthunting and not ghosthunters fighting. It's a good show but they need to keep the topic more on the proofs and spoofs and not on who likes who.

finally, ive been waiting for this to come back

Hopefully this season will be more focused on ghosthunting and not ghosthunters fighting. It's a good show but they need to keep the topic more on the proofs and spoofs and not on who likes who.

Well, that's reality TV for you...

It's a good show, entertaining to watch. They don't assume every little sound is a ghost that's going to eat them.

Click that link up there. I used to watch this. My favorite was when the camera guy got attacked. That was so funny to watch. Scary for him, I'm sure, but funny to watch. Oh lord, does that mean something's gonna smack me now?

Lol that was kinda funny...

one of my favorite parts when that chair suddenly moved that got me, i was like woooooooot daaaaa sooock...but over-all this show surpasses most haunted by far

I have been watching the old ones this week, Some of what they show makes you go woooo, its hard to believe they can even go into these places, I just do not know if i would since spirits will attach themselves to others, with my luck, one would come home with me. laugh.giflaugh.gif

Will it be on Space?

712784[/snapback]

i read somewhere the first season will be available on DVD soon....

Oh man! I love this show. Best ghost investigation show ever. I was worried that this second season would never come out. I'm hoping Sci/Fi will give them a little bit more of a budget, for more cameras and stuff.

I think these Ghost Hunters have the right idea. Debunk before you believe if un-debunkable consider as paranormal activity. I'm really glad they avoid orbs, because we would get stuck watching an hour of reality TV arguments and orbs.

All Hail Ghost Hunters... (Salutes)

Ghost Hunters Marathon of Season One.

Starting @ 1:00 P.M. on July 20th. thumbsup.gif

Ghost Hunters > All Paranormal Shows.

745136[/snapback]

Agreed thumbsup.gif

my favorite episode was the one where they proved they are real people... they found a fart pen. one guy compressed 100 farts into 12 seconds and they all started laughing hahaha oh that was great and then the sound guy talked about getting knocked down by a ghost phew... that show kept me tense

oh and also the episode with the haunted prison where a black cloaked figure rushed down a hall and went back OH MY GOD that scared me so much!

Yes two excellent episodes. The dark cloaked figure seemed to be an appiration that formed right in front of the camera. I would be difficult to even fake that. The way that guy cried after he was knocked down seemed very convincing, and the frontal footage of the sound equipment hitting him was aswell. The only possible way he could have faked that sound equipment was by having a spring loaded mechanism behind the sound bag, which i highly doubt. And even so it seems he was pulled to the ground...

I love that show! wub.gif