Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost Hunters are back!

DamienPriest

I don't think the door is as convincing as the crew member getting knocked around last season, but it was convincing enough that I had trouble getting to sleep last night. Then again, I was creeped out that the homeowner's name is almost "Devil", so I might not be a good gauge.

This wasn't the episode that was advertised, though, was it? Mr. Deville didn't look like the guy from the commercials for this week.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• _hAiLO_

• about:blank

• DamienPriest

• seeking

i think it was the episode that was advertised, could be wrong though

but damn that door openeing and closing on its own, twice, was crazy, i couldnt think of anyting to debunk that at all

I love that show I think there ratings might go down there not catching anything.

I love that show I think there ratings might go down there not catching anything.

784770[/snapback]

Yes, it may. Agree with everyone on the door opening and closing, but it didn't effect me like it did to most of you tongue.gif I just saw it, and thats it. And how dissapointing was Brennans Restaurant, with that history? Very...

Yeah the 2nd half of the new episode was disappointing, especially with Brennan's Rest. TAPS was suppose to get the whole floor and be able to cover everything. instead the owners were jerks and has a friggin party in the middle of their investigation. You could tell Jason and Grant were mad. Especially Jason, it looked like he was going to yell at the guy but stayed professional. He even said it to the guy they were suppose to have access to do their investigation and couldn't because of the party. It didn't even phase the guy. I was like DOH! Smack him Jason, smack him!!!

btw... I think I might of seen Jason and Grant out here by me on Long Island, NY. I was on my way to work ( I'm a bus driver ) and seen a Rotor Rooter van parked in a 7 Eleven. I loked quickly as I could while driving by, I was driving slow to catch a glance if it was them and I saw a bald guy who looked like Jason.

I was like, COOL!!!

Maybe they are doing a segment out here on LI*

It would be sick if they could do the Amityville House out here...

Matt

rolleyes.gif

Maybe they are doing a segment out here on LI*

It would be sick if they could do the Amityville House out here...

Matt

rolleyes.gif

787431[/snapback]

The Amityville House is close to where you live? You are soOo lucky! I'd go there (with a group) and see if all the stories are true. I also think they maybe doing an investigation there. I also hope it is the Amityville house, maybe something will actually happen?

Yeah man.. it would be sick. I live near the Amityville House, it's only like 45 minutes from my town. There's a lot of history out here on Long Island many people don't know about. There is some old neighborhoods still standing since the 1600's.

If I could get in touch with TAPS on their site, I would tell them places they could go out here. I bet they could find great footage.

As far as the Amityville House goes, I heard its only based on rumors. I'm skeptical about it myself. Some people say it's one of the gates of hell. Some people say the history of what happened there repeats itself nothing more. Some people say whoever lives there gets posessed and goes crazy. I've heard so many things I don;t know what to believe about that house. I think people live there now and have said nothing has ever happened.

That's about it...

Matt

thumbsup.gif

The more i watch this show the less i like it. sad.gif

Yeah, lets keep high hopes! grin2.gif It should attact some attention seeing that the Amityville House was in a movie.

The more i watch this show the less i like it. sad.gif

789199[/snapback]

Same here, but they're going to investigate a battleship next episode.

so who was disapointed with this weeks episode as well, it seemed like there was going to be a bunch of evidence, especially from jay and grant, but nothing!

*raises hand*

omg...The BattleShip was probably their second best one (next to that door opening last episode), and none of these episodes compete with their last season.

Remember when they had their member (female) that claimed to have strong connections with Ghosts? Yeah, they need her back on the team. They had good findings with her, and other people who had seemed to have strong ghost connections.

I'm never disapointed with Ghost Hunters, they don't fake things. I'd rather see real stuff rather than fake noises and a bunch of acting (Most Haunted).

Remember on the S.S. South Carolina Battleship Investigation, Jason and Hawes (I think?) were investigating on the lower decks where they hear sounds, and asked the camera man if he was doing anything. Then the camera mac responded "I'm not doing anything, I swear", well almost like that. So I can guess that its not faked.

• 2 weeks later...