Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO's UNCOVERED

mypaddedroom

It has been on for a while now on the History channel. I live in Pacific time and it's on for a few more hours. Check your local listings it very interesting.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mypaddedroom

• eveningsky339

• isis-999

• Shiggity Shiggity Shwa

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It has been on for a while now on the History channel. I live in Pacific time and it's on for a few more hours. Check your local listings it very interesting.

713043[/snapback]

are you talking about the ufo special on the travel channel, i watched it myself tonight, the history channel was doing ww2 all night, but i am on the east coast, just wondering, any way your right it was really good, yes.gif

hmm No I did not see that on Travel Channel. It must be bcause your on the East Coast. History Channel was having some special called UFO's Uncovered must be because your East Coast. I will look on the Tv Guide for anything on Travel about that though. thumbsup.gif

The History Channel's like, my favorite channel so I may have seen this before...is it like the UFO files?

i like watching things on TV about aliens and UFO's. it is very interesting! yes.gifyes.gifyes.gifyes.giforiginal.giforiginal.giforiginal.gif

It's kind of like fo files yeah. And by the way you^ ummm with the sig that's bneautiful laugh.gif welcome to the forums laugh.gif some sig you got there.