Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Something I saw quite a while ago

Unchangedwater

First of all I would like to say hi to everyone, as you would imagine I am new to the forum. But now back to my original post, last summer I had just gotten home from the movies with my family and one of my best friends visiting me. It was at night about 10:30 or so and my friend and I had just gotten out of the car and I saw the strangest thing I had ever seen in my life I saw some kind of meteor or something, a REALLY big one about 75ft above my head it was a huge boulder or something surrounded by a almost blanket of blue lighting electricity ending with a whiteish yellow tail. I was freaking out It looked like a thing right out of a sci fi movie. I thought it was a end of the world meteor people were always taking about. I ran inside and flipped through the news and nothing was on about it. My friend, who had seen the very last of the meteor, assured me that I had not imagined it. The only people that saw this were my friend and I the first ones out of the car. I still get chills thinking about it!!! Anyways, guys please feel free to post your thoughts and opinions!

see ya later,

Nate

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unchangedwater

• MooseMan

• ShadyLady

• uranium101

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, i was wondering, what were the reactions of people you told who hadn't seen it?

Basicaly They were wondering If I was serious or just kidding. When they saw my reaction They thought I saw something that wasn't really there. Very frusterating whever people don't believe you. but my friend did see it aswell so I had him backing me up. original.gif

Wow, I saw something like that before also. But it was at least 5-6 years ago. And it was more red-orange than blue at the end. No one else saw it though. The weird thing was, it was a very cloudy night. And at that instant, the clouds at one area sort of parted and that's when the meteor thing zipped by. It was amazing...

• 3 weeks later...

one time i saw a star on a rainy night. it was solitary and did not move. it changed colors to green and then disappeared. odd, yes? about the meteor-type craft, i have no idea. glad i could help. bounce.gifgunsmilie.gifclap.gif