Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Worlds ugliest dog

zrina11

Anyone remember The Gremlins?

tongue.gif That's EXACTLY what i thought of when i saw that dog. someone fed him after midnight....

i must admit, though, at first sight, i thought the picture was a fake. now that i think about it, he could be one of those chinese crested dogs. without hair. and if he's from california, he's probably all wrinkled from being in the sun. and his eyes--look like they have cataracts. no.gif

Edited by justcallmefox

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zrina11

• star_child

• Barnacle Battlefront

• mcc0037

Looks like a dehydrated Gremlin.. As it has that white hair on it's head.. it looks like the leader of all the gremlins from the movie 'Gremlins'

i feel sorry for it somebody needs to put it out of his misery and i wonder if u get money for winning that contest?

oh my god

i love all animals...even my mates cat thats only got half a tail...one eye and has spinobliphida......but that is one ugly animal laugh.gif

whooah that thing looks like the guy from that show Tales From the Crypt- the cryptkeeper. alien.gif

I am still getting over the fact that a contest was held for the World's ugliest dog. laugh.gif

i thought lookin at it for the second time would make it look a bit better, but

HOLY $HIT, was i ever wrong.

the dog looks like a huge rat that sum1 ran over with an 18 wheeler continiously, then beaten with a barbed bat for a while, torched, got 1 of its eyes gouged, then torched again and... im sorry... *pukes* there... *pukes(again)* Oh God... *pukes*

dare i say, i think its a cute doggy!!!...it would be quite a site to be seen with somone with an extravagent personality....

I WANNA HUG IT, but i fear getting bit...

You should all be ashamed!

Are humans so shallow that they can begin to judge other species of animals on their appearance? OK, so the dog wouldn't understand if you all said it was ugly, but that doesn't mean you should. How would you feel if a foreigner came up to you and started going on about how ugly you were? You probably wouldn't care, as you wouldn't understand, but I think you would care if you could understand.

sad.gif

719548[/snapback]

Oh for God's sake. This thread involves "ugliness" not love. I love all animals, well most all, and if that outrageously hideous looking creature were my pet, I can tell you for certain that I would love it as if it were my child. And, if I found it abandoned somewhere(and wasn't killed by a heart-attack looking at it and it wasn't violent) I would most definitely welcome it into my home.

But one thing is certain: It is one damn ugly dog !!!!!

the dog looks like it was used as a grenade target.

OMG that thing looks so like Bin Laden.....

That is 1 ugly motherfreakin' mutt!