Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Give me some experiments to perform

zudo

Ok, so, even though I don't frequent this board much I have a proposition to make.

Lets start with somebackground info. I'm 14, and born in america although me parents are egyptian. My mom is (hopefully) getting her greencard soon, and if she does soon enough I'm most probably going to egypt. So, for years me mum has been talking about a haunted apartment we have in egypt and told me of things happening to her, her having sleep paralysis etc. So, when I go, I thought I may as well do some experiments because I probably won't get a chance like this for some time. So, so far, I've thought that I might do the tape recorder thing to see if I can get voices (forgot the proper name) and leave a tape recorder on overthere, if people would give me more expeirments to perform in that haunted apartment, it'd be great. Also, I may not goto egypt (as I said, she hasn't actchually got her green card yet) so, if I don't this summer than I'll make a post here letting you know, but if I do, it will be soon, so lets brainstorm, shall we?

ok so:

tape recorder (evps)

camcorder.

what else?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NME_locus

• zudo

• Nadia B.

• Jenny

Top Posters In This Topic

well...35mm camera, digital camera.....handy journal to keep notes.....ouija board, although they are pretty much a no-no as far as contacting spirits go...an open mind...a very skeptical witness to keep you from imagining things....

Ok, so, even though I don't frequent this board much I have a proposition to make.

Lets start with somebackground info. I'm 14, and born in america although me parents are egyptian. My mom is (hopefully) getting her greencard soon, and if she does soon enough I'm most probably going to egypt. So, for years me mum has been talking about a haunted apartment we have in egypt and told me of things happening to her, her having sleep paralysis etc. So, when I go, I thought I may as well do some experiments because I probably won't get a chance like this for some time. So, so far, I've thought that I might do the tape recorder thing to see if I can get voices (forgot the proper name) and leave a tape recorder on overthere, if people would give me more expeirments to perform in that haunted apartment, it'd be great. Also, I may not goto egypt (as I said, she hasn't actchually got her green card yet) so, if I don't this summer than I'll make a post here letting you know, but if I do, it will be soon, so lets brainstorm, shall we?

ok so:

tape recorder (evps)

camcorder.

what else?

718263[/snapback]

sound like you have all you will need i want to go to egypt i have friends there, what part are you going to? tongue.gif

laser pointing temperture sensor or reader. One that you can point and aim and it will tell you how cold it is in that general direction so you can pick up any temperture differences from cold spots and average temp.

where would I get that stuff?

probably where me mum and dad are from, tunta, and shabeen al-kom, keep them suggestions coming

Keef halic aily ohm?

( can't spell in arabic though i can speak a few lines) it would be funnier watching me speak it because I'm asian..lol

Maneh....sherufna...haha

yella yella....

I will call this Ara-Jibberish grin2.gif

Nothing racist...i can speak Arabic...ex was Lebonese.

Edited by NME_locus

i wouldnt do that zudo, stay home eat ruffles drink beer and watch ghost busters thumbsup.gif

Stop it, Pozexis! He's 14. He can't drink beer. His brain's still developing, it will stunt his growth, and so on. Also, guys, keep in mind that we should probably suggest things a 14-yr-old can get their hands on. No offense, zudo. I can only imagine what would've happened if I, at the age of 14, asked for an EMF detector for Christmas!

I'll chime in with the generic, "Take an open mind" here. That goes both ways. Be sensible with your "investigation" and at the very least, have fun.

Stop it, Pozexis!  He's 14.  He can't drink beer. 

718847[/snapback]

dude chill out, you know as well as i do that i didnt mean that, i was trying tell him to stay away, thats it, if a made a mistake im sorry though

Well if you want I can give you a "Summon the ghosts from the house" spell if you're not too scared and don't mind using witchcraft...

Stop it, Pozexis!  He's 14.  He can't drink beer. 

718847[/snapback]

dude chill out, you know as well as i do that i didnt mean that, i was trying tell him to stay away, thats it, if a made a mistake im sorry though

718853[/snapback]

Okay, I'm in the process of "chilling" as we speak. It's early, I'm sick, had a terrible night, yada, yada. I did kind of mean it tongue-in-cheek, but sometimes, it doesn't come over like that. wacko.gif

You guys crack me up original.gif

a spell? hmmm that would be no fun if it wasn't haunted anymore... I'm open to anytihng though

Well if you want I can give you a "Summon the ghosts from the house" spell if you're not too scared and don't mind using witchcraft...

718870[/snapback]

No offense, Jenny, but isn't that kind of like rubbing salt into a wound? Maybe I misunderstood the purpose of this spell. God, I don't even believe in spells. cool.gif

Anyway, umm. Nevermind. I still love ya.

718870[/snapback]

This coming from the girl who fainted at the sight of a picture of a ghost?

grin2.gif

i wouldnt do that zudo, stay home eat ruffles drink beer and watch ghost busters  thumbsup.gif

718793[/snapback]

Best advice yet.....umm...beer....arggggg...*drooloing like homer simpson*

I'll chime in with the generic, "Take an open mind" here.  That goes both ways.  Be sensible with your "investigation" and at the very least, have fun.

718847[/snapback]

thumbsup.gif

718870[/snapback]

grin2.gif

719460[/snapback]

That's funny.....no offense Jenny.

ZUDO- I would not suggest doing so unless you know how. You don't want to p*** something off that is minding it's own business. Don't know much about witchcraft but enough respect to not practice it unless I have knowledge about it.

I'll chime in with the generic, "Take an open mind" here.  That goes both ways.  Be sensible with your "investigation" and at the very least, have fun.

718847[/snapback]

thumbsup.gif

719532[/snapback]

Hmmm have fun??!

a Ouija Board... unsure.gif

good thing me mum might be there w/e me thumbsup.gif hid behind her... lol. I should like try to get posessed... nah. me no know... wait

I got it

you know the movie evp or whatsit called I forgot and like the t;v; screens have pics? I could get like a t.v. screen and record and see if mr devil show's up, or I could light a fire and video tape the smoke or something.... did anyone else feel that chill?

718870[/snapback]

grin2.gif

719460[/snapback]

ZUDO- I would not suggest doing so unless you know how. You don't want to p*** something off that is minding it's own business. Don't know much about witchcraft but enough respect to not practice it unless I have knowledge about it.

719540[/snapback]

Lol I was just kidding... I'm christian I don't do witchcraft, sorry if I forgot to put the ":P" in the post lol but I thought you could be able to differ between a joke and the truth tongue.gif

Jenny, it's hard to tell a joke here. I've been burned many times by the simple omission of a devil.gif / grin2.gif / tongue.gif / w00t.gif / wub.gif

718870[/snapback]

grin2.gif

719460[/snapback]

719540[/snapback]

Lol I was just kidding... I'm christian I don't do witchcraft, sorry if I forgot to put the ":P" in the post lol but I thought you could be able to differ between a joke and the truth tongue.gif

724226[/snapback]

I'm catholic, what's the point. That was exactly what I meant. I meant, you should not perform something if you don't know how. It does not have anything to do with religion. Was I being clear?

Edited by NME_locus

Jenny-I feel you have heavier words under your breathe there.

Because of how you just decided to insult my intelligence, I'm quoting what you said. Below is what I said because of you "smart" advice.

718870[/snapback]

This what I said.

ZUDO-   I would not suggest doing so unless you know how. You don't want to p*** something off that is minding it's own business. Don't know much about witchcraft but enough respect to not practice it unless I have knowledge about it.

719540[/snapback]

This was you insulting me.

724226[/snapback]

There you go , first class delivery, compliments of NME_Locus. Now, how is that funny? Where's the joke? It's lame. Well maybe you can put more thought into your jokes. It might have sounded funnier in your head than what you actually wrote. Your joke was not funny. I guess a lot of us missed it, because I'm not the only one that took it that way.

Even the person you told the "joke" to, did not get it. Zudo might have been laughing because he actually thought you meant it.

You guys crack me up original.gif

a spell? hmmm that would be no fun if it wasn't haunted anymore... I'm open to anytihng though

719173[/snapback]

Oh and here's another person:

719460[/snapback]

Personally, the last quote is my favorite...I think it's hysterical......LOL...hahahahaha

Have a nice day tongue.gifgrin2.gifyes.gif

Edited by NME_locus