Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

London Under Attack

<bleeding_heart>

Snake, I have been pretty cordial to you in the past and I respect you so please forgive me if I tell you please p*** off!

Lottie and Tommy, I'm glad you are both ok. My love, heart and prayers are with you two and all Londonites.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr Ed

• Talon

• girty1600

• SnakeProphet

Tommy and Lottie I am glad to hear you are safe.

I would like to say that before people go all crazy pointing fingers, wait till you have more information. Remember the Oklahoma City bombing. That was home grown terrorism.

Stay safe.

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons

yes, i wonder if the conspiracists might at least have the decency to wait until the facts are known before constructing their webs of fantasy?

The Brits took everything the Nazis could throw at them, and they've been dealing with IRA terrorists for decades. Think they're going to let a few bombs in the subway scare them into submission? These terrorists are about to be owned.

Glad to hear both you and your sister are safe Tommy, that was quite a narrow escape she had there.

Snake, I have been pretty cordial to you in the past and I respect you so please forgive me if I tell you please p*** off!

Lottie and Tommy, I'm glad you are both ok. My love, heart and prayers are with you two and all Londonites.

Right,maybe it's a bad place to discuss this so I opened a thread in the Conspiracy section.

Good luck to all Londoners,stay safe...

Oh, you think so....? Go to the conspiracy section, have a good time there and don't come back until you have some respect for the people ( some of them you know by the way ) who are still being hit by this tragedy.

Hope everyone back in the motherland is doing OK, the security guard downstairs told me about the explosions when I came in to work this morning, so I better get in touch with the folks and try and get a heads up.

Oh, you think so....? Go to the conspiracy section, have a good time there and don't come back until you have some respect for the people ( some of them you know by the way ) who are still being hit by this tragedy.

While they are being hit by this tragedy I'm trying to find some answers.I could just as well sit here and wait for news, or I can do something constructive(in my eyes).

I'll be honest,I'm not good at comforting people,and I rather let others do that part.

As I said,I'm sorry I have posted in here,instead of going straight to the conspiracy section.

anybody heard or know anythjing about mardukk?is he ok?i'm worried here. sad.gif

Snake. Your apology is accepted, by me at least. Why don't you go to your conspiracy thread now and look for the answers you seek.

This thread is for those concerned for the people effected and those that wish to support them.

Parrot, I hate to tell you, but making wild assumptions, and twisting what few details we have into wild theories, as conspiracy theorists love to do, is not finding answers. I suggest the best way to find out what has happened here, and to find out who's responsible, is to wait until more information is available....certainly, that's better than posting up a thread where some nutter can rant and rave about how it was the French, jealous of London getting the olympics.

I hope nobody has friends or family that were hurt, and it's good to hear from the people who are okay.

anybody heard or know anythjing about mardukk?is he ok?i'm worried here.

He has posted here 3 hours ago by my watch....

One thing i have learned from this tradgedy is that our emergeny services are the best and are hero's, also it seems no will will ever be able to break our spirit

God bless England

anybody heard or know anythjing about mardukk?is he ok?i'm worried here. sad.gif

718881[/snapback]

My God, I wouln't know. He works in London, yes? Perhaps we will hear from him soon. I hope.

Terrorism is a popular word these days. My heart is with all of london! no.gif This is so so wrong. I havent heard anything on my friend... I hoep he's okay.

I think i speak for everyone from the UK that we thank the people who are not from Britain that have expressed there condolences towards Britain and her casualties. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts thank you thumbsup.gif

Edited by british_patriot

i hope the terrorists dont come to USA and plan a huge attack on the pentagon or white house!

And i feel sad for you British crying.gif I hope they dont hurt anyone else

Edited by JohnnyBoyC

I think i speak for everyone from the UK that we thank the people who are not from Britain have expressed there condolences towards Britain and there asualties. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts thank you  thumbsup.gif

718909[/snapback]

Many a British Patriot were with all of us on September 11, consoled us in our time of woe and came up in arms. The least we could do would be to offer comfort, thoughts and prayers (if that's your thing) for the people of London and England at this time.

i hope our friends from london are ok, my hope wishes and prayers are with u all. This is one American saying u all have my support , be strong.

God bless.

Sky News just gave a list of casualty figures in each area, I think it was 51 dead, 1000 injured

Edited by Talon

How awful. sad.gif

I was glad to hear from Lottie and Tommy, I'm so glad you guys are okay.

This is so incredibly terrible. crying.gif

This just in: 45 people killed up to 1000 injuries, 150 seriously injured.

The Muslim Association of Britain president Ahmed Sheikh has given a statement saying the attacks will make the Muslim community less safe.

^ Most likely correct. Hell, no one is safe. no.gif