Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

London Under Attack

<bleeding_heart>

Tony Blair call the explosions acts of terrorism.

Edited by Pannkakskungen

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr Ed

• Talon

• girty1600

• SnakeProphet

Tony Blair can never be accused of stating the obvious.

Blair is giving a press conference

- Clear terrorist attacks

- Confirmed deaths

- Blair will leave G8 to return later in the week, meeting will continue in his absence

- Clear it is timed to coincide with G8

- Our determination to defend our values and way of life is greater than their desire to cause death and destruction.

- They will never succeed in destroying what we hold dear.

_______

COBRA has met police are still in overall control.

Edited by <bleeding_heart>

This reminds me of a horrible day I had a few years ago. I shall pray for my British brothers and sisters. crying.gif

The horrible people that did this will be met and dealt with. mad.gif

So now its a question of who done it, Al Queda I would think, to coincide with the G8 conference.

Yes, countries that harbour people like this need to be dealt with in one way or another.

That b****** bin Laden's fingerprints all over it ...

i've been skeptical of the 'war on terror' up till now ... now when it happens close to home you tend to rethink though.

Edited by 747400

well i think its either far left extremists or our dear islamists

That said, i wonder how long it'll take before someone blames either the British government and/or Bush for being directly involved

yes, wait for the conspiracy mill to start grinding...

The people who did this cowardly attack, probably has a British passpot, now is the time to seriously think who we let into our country

Edited by british_patriot

The people who did this cowardly attack, probably has a British passpot, now is the time to seriously think who we let into our country

718712[/snapback]

Ya think? The US too needs to re-evaluate our border controls as well. We can't even keep foriegn boarded aircraft from flying through our airspace. no.gif

Terrorist scum.

I look forward to the day when a bunch of guys in black jumpsuits come rappelling through their windows and wipe them all out.

I don't give a damn what religion those people are but if they actually think they are building a better world, They are ******* idiots!

How many of London's commuters use the Underground, buses and other public transportation? Like, what percentage?

Now you know why i complain about immigration, these people should be tortured.

12:00 p.m.: British Prime Minister Tony Blair says the "barbaric" London blasts are terrorist attacks and were designed to coincide with the G8 summit in Scotland. He will return to London.

11:35 a.m.: London police chief tells Reuters news agency there are "indications of explosives" at one of the blast sites.

11:15 Police say there were at least six explosions in London.

11:15 European Union commissioner for justice and security affairs Franco Frattini tells reporters in Rome that the blasts in London are terrorist attacks.

11:10 Police say they have reports of two deaths and nine injuries at Aldgate East subway station.

11:07 All bus services have been suspended in London, news agencies report.

10.57 British Prime Minister Tony Blair will stay at the G8 summit in Scotland but says he will speak at midday.

10:47 Home Secretary Charles Clarke says multiple London blasts cause "terrible injuries."

10:46 Police report serious casualties in London explosions, but no deaths confirmed.

10:46 Witness to Britain's Sky News says second blast heard in Russell Square.

10:45 Police sources say a bomb is suspected in London bus explosion.

10:33 Police confirm at least three explosions on buses in central London.

10:25 Police confirm explosion on bus in central London in the area around Russell Square.

10:24 Scotland Yard says "multiple explosions" rock London.

10:14 News agencies report a bus has exploded in central London.

10:02 Scotland Yard says it is dealing with a "major incident."

09:53 Metronet says the entire London subway network has been shut down.

Police says incidents are reported at the Aldgate station near the Liverpool Street railway terminal, Edgware Road and King's Cross in north London, Old Street in the financial district and Russell Square in central London, near the British Museum.

09:41 London Underground reports a second explosion at a subway station in northwest London.

09:33 Witnesses say London Underground says services are suspended after "power surge."

09:27 Metronet, the subway maintenance company, says power surge has caused explosion in London tube station.

09:25 Police say "there are walking wounded" in London's financial district.

09:15 British Transport Police say a explosion is reported in London's financial district in the area near Liverpool railway station.

Source

Now you know why i complain about immigration, these people should be tortured.

718735[/snapback]

No kidding... 1 in every 120 of your people are illegal immigrants. hmm.gif Warden brought that up last week, when I was complaining about America's illegal problem.

Those terrorists have not won, the English are stronger then that! thumbsup.gif

Not all immigrators are extremists. like it or not, don't blame the whole community just because a few people in them are idiots

Now I back America's policy on terrorism, lets hope the free people of this world can come together and stop dastardly terrorism!