Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A prayer for those in the London

Grandpa Greenman

Whatever your faith I think we should say a Prayer for those in London. I'll start.

Lord and Lady,

Comfort and protect our friends, loved ones, and all who are affected by this tragedy in London. May those who have done this receive the justice they deserve.

So Mote it Be

Darkwind

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grandpa Greenman

• Paranoid Android

• isis-999

• Doccy

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

For those at are innocent, my thoughts are with you and i wish you calm.

and for the b******* that injured the innocent, may it come back to you ten fold.

we will find you.

For the innocent let us have a moment of peace.

For the ones that are responsible may you never find peace for you will be found.

You can hide but you can not run!

Edited by charon

Lord, we pray for the innocent who have been injured, that you would heal and comfort them. We pray for the family of those who have died, that you would comfort them in their time of mourning.

We pray for those who committed this atrocity, that they would come to their senses and turn themselves in, and that perhaps one day we can forgive them.

If the above is not the case then we will find them. They will be punished.

Thy will be done.

Lord,

Let the ones who have crossed the border to the other side find peace and eternal joy by your side.

Let those who have lost their close ones wipe away their tears and find support from eachother.

And let those who have done injustice to innocent ones see the pain of their victims and make them understand how horribly they have done, so they can turn against their masters.

I pray for you all; may you find comfort in your time of need; peace in this time of war; may gods comfort you all

We pray for those who have lost loved ones in the attacks in London.

We pray especially for those around the world who have loved ones in London but cannot find out if they are ok - may they get word soon and be comforted - whatever the outcome.

We pray that in these times of hardship your Love and Compassion are poured out onto those that are hurting, those that are crying out "Why?".

We pray for our world leaders as they meet to discuss how to reply to this act of terror. May they do what is in the best interest of the country and not based on their own self-serving needs.

Whatever happens Lord, your will be done.

All these things we pray,