Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Portal to Hell...

FarvLarion

Has anyone heard anything about the Portal that was sighted somewhere in Egypt, where some archeologists said that the arch of the cevenant laid dormant for years?  The portal is supposedily a link from this plane directly to hell.

Farv M Larion

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Homer

• FarvLarion

• Dowdy

• Tommy

Ahh, I see where you’re getting this from now Farv.  Phew, you have me worried there for a sec.  Raiders of the Lost Ark. :)  

Personally, I preferred The Last Crusade, but I think they’re making the new one soon aren’t they?  Watch this space.. ::)

Tommy    :)

Huh?

Well, I wasn't really referring to a movie or anything such as, but I was referring to something that my friend said that he "believes" that he read somewhere, and simply because he couldn't find this for me I decided to ask.

Well, perhaps this could of come from a movie and he just didn't want to admit that he has no bloody idea as to what he talking about, but that is yet to be proven.

Farv M Larion

Not too sure my self If I've heard of that specific story....but here's something I found closely related. Doesn't mean it's the same story but....tis sometin eh ? :)

http://www.uh.edu/engines/epi278.htm

[blue]I don't know how accurate this is, but isn't the Ark of the Covenant supposed to have been stored in The Dome of the Rock which is a Muslim mosque supposedly built upon the foundations of Solomon's Temple on Temple Mount in Jerusalem, but that the legends say that the Ark now rests in a small city in the highlands of Tigray?

[/blue]

I see you really enjoy the smileys, Odin.  I like them too. There is so many of them, it's like they are all having a party   :su

Holy ****!!! didn't know there were that much smileys!!!!

Let's give them all a test..........

:sq :su :sd :sc :sa :se :s5 :s4 :s3 :s2 :s08 :s07 :s06 :s03 :s02 :s01 :s9 :s8 :s7 :s6 :sf :sg :sh

So Dowdy, did they pass the test ???   If they didn't, then I would be disgusted :s3   but if they did pass, then I would be excited :sk    but if you ask me, I think they're all cool 8)

[glow=blue,2,300]Homer :sj

yep, they passed the test  :sq. i'm happy with these  :s03. What gets me really angry  :s08  is that i'm going crazy  :s01  just looking at them but they are better then the old ones - they were so boaring they made you go to sleep.  :sn these ones make you want to dance  :su

well, it's time for me to go now  :sj

let's have a smiley party! :);):D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::):P :-[ :-X :-/ :-* :'( :s1 :s2 :s3 :s4 :s5 :s6 :s7 :s8 :s9 :s01 :s02 :s03 :s04 :s06 :s07 :s08 :s09 :sa :sc :sd :se :sf :sg :sh :si :sj :sk:sm :sn :so :sp :sq :sr :st:su nice.wonder where our little abductee went after his close encounter.lol. :sj :sj :sj :sj :sj :sj :sj ok now that's just wrong.lol.

:sj :sj :sj :sj :sj :sj :sj :sj :sj :sj all your smilies are belong to us! :sj :sj :sj :sj :sj :sj you are on the way to destruction! :s08 you have no chance to survive make your time!hahaha! :(

Hmmm, invasion of the smilies.  Well, here is the next big science fiction thriller.

Anywho, whoa!   :sj  Friend if as daft as they come, here we have the classic case of someone saying something that they don't fully understand, and know anything about.  In his mind, he took the incident when people started dying when King Tut was undug as the gateway to hell being opened.   ???  Well then, after fully understanding what the john he was talking about, I feel that I have to appologize for really asking something that was only in his head.

But then again, the smily invasion has begun here, and perhaps I should feel proud that I have introduced the ultimate plot against us.   :sc

Farv Michael Larion   :se

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe if we get enough smilies, we could create a portal to hell.  :sr Then we know it exists, but this poor fellow: :sf would be overrun by smilies. Muahahahahaha...