Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Guinea Pig Films

Dysmorphia

*Link Removed*

These are gorey, frightening, Japanese horror flicks. My friend likes these.

I personally could not watch "Flower of Flesh And Blood" ever again.

Charlie Sheen saw that one and was gullable enough to believe that it was a real snuff film, so he took it to the police. I'm pretty sure these movies have been getting some underground hype over the years, but none of them are real. They're sick and bizarre, if you like that stuff, click.

Read the history page for more.

Edited by SaRuMaN

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dust19

• Tommy

• Bizarro

• Dysmorphia

The stills from the movies look truely disturbing to me. eek7.gif How'd you find out about them Dysmorphia?

scared.gif

thank you, Dysmorphia. thank you for not only viewing this type of horror but for posting it to foul the minds of others.

there is a limit to what is acceptable in society and i find the fact that people actually enjoy viewing things like this to be an abomination. i see no good that can come from seeing something of this nature, rather only the pollution of one's mind with evil of the most horrible nature.

this definitely has no place on this forum as it is sickening and demented... not at all unexplained related. i personally would have no problem seeing people who watched crap like this being imprisoned. our society imprisons people for watching naked children, yet people who watch things of this nature suffer no social repercussions? i can imagine the only people who enjoy things of this nature are people who enjoy fantasizing about torture. surely, no loss to me if they were imprisoned.

i am contacting a mod about this link.

I personally, am interested in the limits of special effects solely. Yes the subject nature is foul, and evil by all means. But, can't one marvel at the advancements people have made in using latex and corn syrup?

Dschwartz, I'd advise you not to look at *removed* then. (doll "art")

Edited by SaRuMaN

Let's try to avoid links to 'adult' sites, especially site's as disturbing as the two referred to in this thread.

We don't want someone's kids coming on here and clicking on links to sites like those.

you're right. Sometimes I forget not everyone is 18+ years old. We could really traumatize some young budding UFOlogist.

Sorry!

• 2 weeks later...

I agree, gore for gore's sake is something that I just can't tolerate. But the films I find the most revolting are the faces of death series and things like that. The fact that actual people's pain and suffering are being exploited to entertain sickens me. And the guys filming the whole thing, put the camera down and HELP somebody!!!!