Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are you really a paranormal expert?

Abducted

I agree with you Kismit, to an extent. If you are going to study anything in a control situation, then you first have to try and identify what you are controlling. To say that the implant may react differently in the body may in all actuality be correct, but you cannot even do control testing, until she or anyone in this situation knows that there is some type of created foreign body there. I am all for controlled testing while intact, but that cannot be done until it is authenticated.

Shady........ If you really want to know, then go to your doctor. If you have any kind of insurance then you tell him/her that you have a lump under your skin that causes you distress. They should then in turn take X-rays, and if it cannot be identified, they can then proceed to give you what is called an MRI, which should give someone a pretty good idea what you have going on in there. Depending on your insurance, you should pay just a nominal fee. Much better than having to pay the entire amount. But, either way, if you want to know, then you would find a way to pay for it, with or without the insurance.

And please, spare me the 'getting too personal' act. I often hear that when the line of questioning gets too rational, and the person being thrown the questions wants to defend, rather than get to any sort of truth. You see, this has all been done before. I have had my go at quite a few people far up on the food chain of 'abductees', and I pay no attention to them when they are busy rationalizing things that could easily be explained.

Reese

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Abducted

• ShadyLady

• Saru

• Nancy

Top Posters In This Topic

I would goto the doctor Reese, but it isn't easy for me to do. I really DO want confirmation.

I have no idea whether or not I'm covered by medical insurance, I'm only fourteen and do not have much money to spend on it, nor a car to go there. It can be difficult to get parents to take me also "Mom, dad, can you drive me to the doctor's? I wanna see if I have an alien implant." lol, besides, they both know very much I hate going to the doctor's, they'd just call me crazy and ignore it. =/

I agree with you Kismit, to an extent.  If you are going to study anything in a control situation, then you first have to try and identify what you are controlling.  To say that the implant may react differently in the body may in all actuality be correct, but you cannot even do control testing, until she or anyone in this situation knows that there is some type of created foreign body there.  I am all for controlled testing while intact, but that cannot be done until it is authenticated.

O.K. so authenticate it with out removing it , and I'll be treating authenticated alien implant as an oxymoron . Personally if I thought I had an implant I don't think I'd be rushing into the Dotors office so that I could be probed there too .

You guys arn't being very nice.....I just wanted to help people with abductions and you rub my face in the dirt.....most of those were things other abductees did to get rid of aliens...some came from reaserchers and more from well known books....alot were my conclusions to...by saying this is crap you insult Dr.Leir........abductees...me.....and everyone who has ever been in a situation like so..... stop bugging shady lady..it's my opinion that she is very smart....on this subject and life...get serious ok!

Abducted, part of the beauty of this forum is that we are a very open-minded bunch. Part of having an open mind is being able to accept others people's ideas as THEIR OWN. We can either agree or disagree. It seems that all you are trying to do here is stir controversy.

First you say:

IT IS MOST LIKELY TO WORK...I HAVEN'T TRIED IT SO I AM NOT POSITIVE......SO THEREFORE I SAY IT MIGHT WORK IS MOST LIKELY TO WORK!

Then you say:

I just wanted to help people with abductions and you rub my face in the dirt.....most of those were things other abductees did to get rid of aliens...some came from reaserchers and more from well known books....alot were my conclusions to...

Then you say:

get serious ok!

Why don't you get serious! Have you or have you not had your own personal abduction experienc? If you have, great! Why don't you tell us about that instead of asking these ridiculous questions you keep posting. If you haven't then don't insult the intelligence of the forum members as you have continually done by posting such drivel.

wacko.gifwacko.gifwacko.gifblink.gifrolleyes.gifwacko.gif

Ok, DEEP breath everyone........ This is really getting wayyy

out of hand........ grin2.gif

So far? Reese, Kismit and Homer have made THE most logical and sane comments.

I've been "researching" Abductions by Aliens for sometime as well, and will

be the FIRST to admit, I know very little, due to the fact, I have not personally

experienced being abducted (I'm still waiting for Mel Gibson to show up at

my door, no luck there either).

I repeat what I've said before..... this is not a subject to be taken lightly... NOT bathing, weird cats to name a few...... has ZIP to do with this. Why do I say that?

NONE of those 'ideas' can be used to PREVENT a pending abduction.... If that were the case? We would all have to abide, God forbid!

As for repeat abductions? This is where it gets so frightening for those who "feel" this is happening. CONTACT someone who is a "Professional" like Dr. Leir or his associates ~ OR ~ check this LINK for additional HELP:

http://www.mysticaluniverse.com/index/abdu...ions/ah/ah.html

If you are attempting to help someone who does NOT have computer access, get the information for them and help refer them.

Getting "personal" always happens when PERSONAL SUBJECTS are raised.

Whew...... I'm outta here! crying.gif

Nancy, you are right. This topic has gotten out of hand. I apologize for getting so worked up. I posted an apology to those offended on the "thread for apologies" in the general off-topic discussion board.

Yeah,I sound weird,everyone thinks so,,but aliens really are an unexplained-mystery,so i am trying to post my logical ideas...as for do not bathe before bed...it's possible aliens don't want to deal with a dirty subject and aliens do seem to be afraid of cats,i got that from a book,when i said get serious it was only cause i was mad because you guys seem to be saying"hey you idiot your stupid, stop posting your ideas", and like starlyte said... Part of having an open mind is being able to accept others people's ideas as THEIR OWN. We can either agree or disagree. I completely agree with that statement,but then later you said.... Why don't you tell us about that instead of asking these ridiculous questions you keep posting. If you haven't then don't insult the intelligence of the forum members as you have continually done by posting such drivel.

Drivel?ridiculous?....is this the beauty of the open minds you speak of...telling others their ideas are drivel and ridiculous?I apologize for posting my opinions...I am sooo insensitive....I only wanted to post my thoughts in an intelligent forum..it seems I'm only gone to "insult the intelligence of the forum members as you have continually done by posting such drivel."Sorry.

crying.gif

"You have a perfect right to dislike me, and disbelieve me, and hold all my ideas in contempt, but you have no right to be uncivil when I myself am not being so." - John Spencer Fenwick.

and on that note I think this topic has been pretty much argued to death and let's leave it at that.