Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Full New Site Update..Coming Soon

Saru

I've already been giving away snippets of info about this to a few of you, but for the benefit of everyone else, I can now confirm that Unexplained Mysteries will indeed be very soon seeing it's largest and most extensive update in almost three years.

This will also, for the first time in three years, see the site being completely redesigned - however it will still remain recognisable as Unexplained Mysteries. There will be vast improvements to all major site sections, as well as some new features that will both improve upon and expand the site's coverage of the unexplained.

In addition the long-awaited new Image Gallery system will be arriving alongside the new site, providing a vast interactive collection of unexplained related images, photographs and artwork.

I don't want to give too much away at this point, but the new site is in the works and progressing well. I will post more information and details of some of the other new features in the coming week.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mentalcase

• Saru

• Althalus

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I can hardly wait!

Me neither grin2.gifcool.gifcool.gif

But I know someone that is going to need finger splints after all the hard work he is doing.