Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Premonitions....

Paranoid Android

Hi all. I'm freaked out. I wanted your opinions on this......

I was reading of the London bombings in the paper today and found out that the bombings first happened on Thursday night (sydney time).....

The thing is though, when I came home from Bible study on Thursday evening and was told of the events I wasn't surprised and took it in my stride. As far as I was aware, the bombings had already happened. blink.gif

I can honestly remember watching the State of Origin footy on Wednesday evening and hearing a special news report which said that there was a bombing (or at least an explosion) on this night.......

I only realised today (Sunday) that there was a difference in the time-frame in which i experienced this event, and which everyone else experienced this event. Is this a premonition? Any information from you guys would be a great help.

All the best,

Edited by Paranoid Android

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paranoid Android

• Bizeebutt

• baastetnoir

• Sherapy

Top Posters In This Topic

Er, a premonition is usually a dream or conscious vision of an event which later occurs (I've had the dream one, which I've talked about here several times) where you actually see it. But, I suppose this is some sort of premonition, I guess.

I think that the fact you didnt feel surprise by the bombings is simply because you like many others, myslef included, have slowly become almost totally emotionaly detached from incidents like this. You are nbombarded with all sorts of violence on a daily basis, and when something like this happens (especially post 9/11) it as if in the back of you're mind you were especting it to happen.....

No, I heard (at least thought I'd heard) a news report on Wednesday evening about an explosion in the London Underground.

When I heard of the bombings on THursday night, I exclaimed "Oh, so they know what the explosions are now".

It's not just lack of surprise. I actually knew specifics of teh event.

All the best,

Edited by Paranoid Android

Do you think it was a premonition??? Thats probably the best indicator of the situation, Your experience, it sounds like something like that to me, we are all psychics, we have 6 senses not 5.

Well it could be the time zone difference, or you could just have a really good 6th since, i do not know, it would be hard to say with out more information, But i think anymore we all are just waiting to see who is next, which is so sad!

I had a dream a couple of nights ago that I woke up really super fit and skinny... I sure hope THAT was a premonition...

I had a dream a couple of nights ago that I woke up really super fit and skinny... I sure hope THAT was a premonition...

728559[/snapback]

It could be. You just gotta work hard, stop eating macca's and exercise regularly thumbsup.gif

I am... so hopefully the premonition will come true original.gifthumbsup.gif

728559[/snapback]

PILATES dear ... PILATES... it HURTS & F*%^&%*$ BURNS LIKE HELL ...BUT DAMN IT WORKS !!!!! w00t.gif

very soon ill be replacing Demi Moore...lol...well not really, but thats the dream that keeps the burn going ..hehe